Fuck halfway house.
去他妈的教习所
I'm calling my friends at the D.E.A.
我要给缉毒局的朋友打电♥话♥
So get yourself a lawyer. A good one.
给你自己找个好律师吧
And I'll need our equipment back, please.
把窃听器还给我
I lost it.
我弄丢了
What do you mean, you lost it?
弄丢了 是什么意思
I looked. I couldn't find it.
我找了 可就是找不到
Well, that'll be 90 bucks.
那好 给我九十块
You're serious?
你不是吧
I'm not paying for it.
我可不想替你掏钱
Do you have, um, change?
你有零钱吗
Here's $100.
给你一百块
I do not.
我没零钱
And where's the ugly scarf?
那个怪丑的披肩在哪
I forgot. I left it at home.
我把它忘家了
Oh, great.
好极了
Jolene spent a year knitting that thing.
茱莲妮花了一年时间 去织那个东西
I know.
我知道
Please! Don't call the D.E.A.!
求你了 别打给缉毒局
I'll, uh -- I'll add to the scarf!
我会把披肩还回来
I'll add fringe! I --
我会把披肩上的穗穗也还回来
Bring him in.
把他带进来
I'm not telling you pigs shit.
你们这群混♥蛋♥ 我什么都不会说的
Doug?
道格
Nancy. They got you, too, huh?
南希 他们把你也抓来了
Have a seat, Mr. Wilson.
威尔森先生 请坐
Jesus christ.
我的老天
We know you been
我们知道 你一直
cooking the books for Klein's fund.
在替克莱因的基金做假账
So one of you better start talking,
你们两个 最好赶快坦白
or you're both going down,
否则就一起坐牢吧
because we do not
因为我们不允许
fuck around at the S.E.C.
任何人玩弄我们证交委
S.E.C.? I've heard of you guys.
证交委 我听说过
Oh, yeah? I should fucking hope so.
是吗 求之不得
Yeah, you guys have those federal pension plans
你们那个联邦退休金计划
tied in with our mainstay fund.
是跟我们的主基金绑定的
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Burnt orange.
橙黄色
I see numbers as color. I'll explain later.
我以色识数 这个我等会再解释
Five years ago, uncle sam
五年前 美国政♥府♥
bet your retirement plans
把你们的退休金 都压在了
on our good judgment.
我们对经济的正确判断上
It's all right here in the files.
这些都写在文件里了
If we go down, you go down.
如果我们垮了 你们也得垮
That's right, meatball.
就是那样 混球
Not only are you gonna let the two of us off the hook right here,
你不仅要让我们俩摆脱困境
but you're gonna give your bosses in D.C. a ring
你还要给你在华盛顿的老板们挂个电♥话♥
To make sure that our firm's road to success
以确保我们公♥司♥能够 一路通往成功
is paved with the feds' good graces, plenty of deregulations,
在联邦探员心甘情愿 解除管制
and a laissez-faire sense of letting us do our goddamn jobs.
并放任我们 由我们去的态度之下
What's the matter, agent scary lips?
怎么了 胆小唇唇探员
Your scary lips tastin' my hairy shit?
你那胆小的嘴唇是在品尝我长毛的狗屎吗
You tastin' Doug Wilson's
你是在品尝道格·威尔森
world-famous beef stew?
世界闻名的炖牛肉吗
How's it going down? It's kind of spicy, right?
味道怎么样 有点辣对吧
Oh, shit.
该死的
you guys are so fucked right now.
你们现在看上去 可真失败
All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
我所能想到的就是 你老婆和一只马乱搞
Go ahead. Take us down.
去啊 去把我们打倒啊
Watch our shares plummet
如果你想操完我们
if you want to retire
一分钱没有退休的话
with your dick in our ass,
那就看着我们的股票暴跌吧
but it's a whole lot sunnier in Florida.
佛罗里达可比这要阳光明媚多了
Doug Wilson. Jesus Christ.
道格·威尔森 我的天那
Okay.
好吧
We're gonna need a second to talk about this.
我们过段时间 再谈这件事
No way. I'm free to go. Same goes for her.
没门 我要走了 她也是
And, um, uh, no halfway house.
不许通知教习所
No parole.
不许申请假释
No calling your friends at the D.E.A.
不许联♥系♥你缉毒局的朋友
He doesn't have any friends at the D.E.A.,
他没有缉毒局的朋友
Do you, Melnick?
是吧 梅尔尼克
Do you, Melnick?
是不是啊 梅尔尼克
No. I don't have any friends at the D.E.A.
对 我根本没有缉毒局的朋友
And I'm gonna need that tape back, from last night.
我还要把昨晚那盘带子拿走
That's federal property.
那是联邦财产
It's leverage against me, and I want it.
它对我有负面影响 我要拿走
That's it? That's all of it?
就这一个 都在这了
Yeah.
是的
Any chance I could buy an eighth?
能不能给我来 3.5克的大♥麻♥
I'm gonna need to smoke up.
我得吸点
You got it.
没问题
That'll be 90 bucks.
一共是九十块
Fuck my life.
操蛋的生活
You have a nice day, now.
现在 你可以一天愉快了
You're really good at burning shit down.
你在烧东西上 还真是一把好手
In prison, were you and her like,
你和她在监狱里 是不是
"I'm an arsonist. You're an arsonist.
"我是纵火犯 你也是纵火犯
Let's get together and be lesbians"?
我们一起搞拉拉吧"
Just watch it burn.
你看着它烧就可以了
Granite countertops, double vanity sinks...
冷冰冰的工作台面 双倍的空虚消沉
Don't talk. Just watch.
别说了 看着就行了
You made the right choice.
你的选择是对的
No fire. Zero fire. No way.
不能放火 绝对不能
I-I wore a wire last night for the S.E.C.
昨晚 证交委在我身上装了窃听器
What does it mean?
什么意思
They have tape.
他们录下来了
They'll -- they'll pin it on you.
他们会把罪行都归到你身上
Tape?
录下来了
Last night?
昨晚
No!
不
I was joking.
我开玩笑的
"I lose things I don't like in fire."
"我会烧掉 我不喜欢的东西"
It's funny. You laughed.
很好笑的 你还笑了呢
Shit. They'll get me on arson.
该死的 他们会认为是我纵火了
And he's missing, so, attempted murder, maybe.
他还失踪了 没准还要加上谋杀未遂
They'll send me back in.
他们会把我关进去的
Most likely.
应该是的
Shit! I got to leave.
该死 我要走了
I got to go.
我必须离开这里
Are there trains still running?
现在还有火车吗
Burlington via Springfield.
取道斯普林菲尔德 到柏林顿
Leaves in two hours.
两个小时内开
Nancitchka, always thinking ahead.
南希 你总是想的先人一步
I'm thinking of us, of the weimaraners.
我是为我们俩 还有魏玛猎狗着想
Come with me.
和我一起走吧
You know I can't now, but soon.
我现在不能走 但很快就可以了
You'd better.
你最好赶快过来
I know how you push people away.
我知道你是怎样把他们推离你身边的
No, I don't.
不 我不会
It's sort of your thing.
这是你的风格
Do you have cash?
你有现金吗
Uh -- uh -- I took from Demetri.
我从德米特里 那里拿了
Nancitchka, promise me something.
南希 答应我点事情行吗
Anything.
任何事都行
Your brother-in-law, Andy --
你小叔子安迪
He stays here.
他只能待在这里
He never comes to Vermont.
他不能去佛蒙特州
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表