You're disgusting.
你真恶心
I'm late for my anger management.
我的情绪控制课 要迟到了
We're making vision boards.
我们在做愿景板
Got to...cut out pictures of my hopes and dreams.
我得 剪下代表我希望和梦想的图片
You better get the fuck out!
你♥他♥妈♥的最好赶快出去
All right.
好的
See you around?
再会了
Yeah. You'll be seeing much more of me.
你还会再见到我的
I'll be here for Nancy, obviously,
显而易见 我还会来这看南希
but, you know, maybe if there's extra time...
但是 你知道的 得有时间才行
Cool.
不错
Oh, boy. I miss American women.
孩子 我真怀念美国女人
I'm sure she was kidding about the blade comment.
我敢确定 她说动刀子只是开玩笑
She's a fellow foodie, for christ's sake.
看在上帝的份上 她也是个美食家
She stole your wallet.
她偷了你的钱包
What?! Holy crap, my tour-guide license was in there.
什么 我靠 我的导游执照在里面呢
Mr. Botwin.
伯特温先生
Hi. I'm Nancy.
你好 我是南希
I'm Zoya's I know who you are.
我是卓娅的 我知道你是谁
I was hoping we could make a trade.
我想和你做笔交易
You were hoping or Zoya was hoping?
是你想 还是卓娅想
I'm here as a free agent.
我是作为自♥由♥人来这的
Means "Pomegranate" in French.
法语的意思是"石榴"
Grenade.
手榴弹
Where's the rest of them?
其他那些呢
Somewhere safe. Far away.
在某个远远的 安全的地方
You know how dangerous something like this can be?
你知道这玩意有多危险吗
M26 high-velocity frag
M26高速破片杀伤手榴弹
with a 15-meter kill radius.
15米杀伤半径
Does that send a shiver down your spine?
你不觉得后脊梁一阵发凉吗
Uh, nerves of steel.
我神经强悍着呢
Steel's fine.
强悍就是没事
But enough about me. Let's talk business.
关于我说得够多了 我们谈生意吧
You trying to fuck with me?
你想耍我吗
Free agent?
自♥由♥人
What the fuck is that?!
那他妈的是啥
Don't get mad at me. Zoya's the one who stole your shit.
别生我的气 卓娅才是偷你那堆破烂的人
Think I didn't know that?
你以为我不知道吗
She's a klepto with sociopathic tendencies, but I love her.
她就是个反♥社♥会♥的偷盗狂 但我爱她
If she hadn't have set that cheating asshole on fire,
要不是她把那个劈腿的混♥蛋♥烧死了
I would have done it myself.
我肯定要亲手了结他
Well, fyi, she wanted me to sell your grenades
我告诉你 她想让我把你的手榴弹
to some... guy in the mob named Yev -- Yevgeny.
卖♥♥给一个叫做伊夫·伊夫盖尼的暴徒
So, you should be thanking me.
所以你真该好好谢谢我
I could be in Brighton beach right now.
本来这会 我应该在布莱顿海滩的
So...
那么
What do you want? You want money?
你为何而来 是想要钱
You want a microwave?
还是想要微波炉
I got motorcycles in the garage.
我车♥库♥里还有辆摩托车可以给你
I want weed.
我要大♥麻♥
I traffic Sony PSPs, ramen noodles, not drugs.
我只走私索尼掌上电玩 拉面 不碰毒品
Oh, okay. What's that?
原来如此 那个又是什么呢
Personal. Recreational.
私人物品 仅供个人享乐
I hear you get great shit from Afghanistan.
我听说 你都是从阿富汗进的正点货
Ha. I got a buddy over there.
哈 我是有个好友在那边
He puts a little extra on the plane for me
但他只是偷寄了一点给我
and the guys in admin,
贿赂完海关之后
but...that's gone.
就剩这么多了
Down to my last couple joints.
我自己都不够抽的
Can you get more?
你不能再弄点吗
If I felt like it was worth my while...
回报如果丰厚
Maybe.
也不是不行
I figure 40, 50 pounds
我估计四 五十磅的货
should be enough to start.
应该够开业了
After I move that,
等我处理掉这些货
we can talk about opening up a permanent pipeline.
我们就可以来谈谈长♥期♥合作了
We split 70/30. How does that sound?
到时候我们七三分账 你意下如何
It sounds like you got a lot of plans.
感觉你胸怀无数雄心壮志啊
No.
才没呢
I have no plans.
我什么壮志都没有
I-I have, uh, a halfway house
我有的 只是一家重返社会教习所
that wants 25% of an imaginary salary.
我还得拿未来四分之一的薪水抵生活费
I have a family that decided to ambush me this morning.
今天早上 我还遇到了一心想找我的家人
I have a 4-year-old who thinks I'm his aunt.
我还有一个连我这亲妈都不认得的四岁儿子
Social status lower than homeless people
我的社会地位比流浪汉 吸毒的败类
and crack addicts.
都要低
No. No, I have no plans.
所以 我真没什么雄心壮志
One pound. That's all I can get.
一磅的货 我就这么多了
Ten. One.
十磅 一磅
Zero, if you don't bring me that suitcase.
要是你不带那个箱子来 你一磅都别想拿
And 60/40.
还有 之后是六♥四♥分账
What choice do I have?
人在屋檐下 不得不低头啊
Free taste?
要不要验货
It's on the house.
我请哦
No, no. I really have to go.
不行不行 我真得走了
I really, really have to get going.
我真的得走了
Oh, that's Hans Christian Andersen's house.
这是在安徒生家那里拍的
So, how can I help you today, Mr. Guinard?
有什么我能为你效劳的呢 金纳德先生
Guinard.
金纳德
Is that Danish?
那是丹麦语吗
No. It's an Homage.
不 承蒙道上弟兄厚爱所赐
Fascinating.
厉害啊
Continue.
接着说
Well, I just got into town, like, literally today.
我刚到这里 今天刚到
I haven't even checked into a hotel.
我甚至还没去旅馆订房♥
Adorable! Go on.
真可爱 接着说
And Jorgen --
约尔根
Do you know Jorgen? He was my agent in Europe.
您认识约尔根吧 他是我在欧洲时的经纪人
He's the one who gave me your name.
是他向我介绍您的
Love Jorgen!
爱死约尔根了
That fucking scarf he wears?
蠢货才戴他那条围巾呢
Yeah.
是的
Love!
大爱哦
Get to the point.
说重点
So, I guess...
我想说
I was just hoping that maybe --
我只是想...
and I know that you're really busy --
我知道 您非常忙碌
but maybe you would consider taking me on as a client.
但是或许您能给我个机会 与您合作
And I know that I'm new to the whole New York scene,
我知道我初来乍到纽约这地方 一切都不熟
but I do have tons of experience --
可是我有许多相关的工作经验
not just the elderflower thing.
不只是那些花露水平面广♥告♥
I did a P.S.A. for domestic violence.
我还帮美国摄影协会拍过家暴的宣传片
Well, not for.
当然了 不是宣传家暴
Uh, against, definitely. Anti-violence.
是反家暴 绝对反对暴♥力♥
I am really jet-lagged right now.
我到现在 还没倒过时差来
Did you, uh, want a-a reel?
您想看看成品吗
'Cause I could totally get one together for you --
我可以剪辑好给您看
Let me stop you right there.
就此打住
Okay.
好的
How old are you?
你多大啦
24.
二十四岁
And you've been modeling for how long?
你进模特这行多久了
3 years -- 2 1/2.
三年... 两年半
In Copenhagen.
在哥本哈根当模特
And other small European cities.
也在其他欧洲小城当过模特
Mr. Guinard...
金纳德先生
I am sure the whole
我相信
"Naive farmboy meets teen heartthrob" vibe worked for you
你乡村天然呆帅哥的气息在北欧沿海国家
in the nordic hinterlands,
能迷倒万千少女
But you're in New York city now.
可是你现在是在纽约
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表