a-a-a black ninja spybox thing?
类似暗黑忍♥者间谍盒的东西吗
You mean your Motorola low-frequency transmitter?
你是说你的摩托罗拉低频通讯器
Yes. No.
没错 没见过
But I stole this from the police department.
不过 我从警局偷来了这个
Well, that was fast.
行动迅速啊
That's your competition.
有关你的竞争对手
The way they operate, who they are, what they sell.
他们是谁 他们的运营方式 以及所销产品
And their weak spots.
还有他们的弱点
How'd you get that?
怎么弄到的
I walked in and printed it out.
光明正大地走进去 打印出来的
He's good.
小伙蛮能耐的
So, does this mean they're gonna get busted?
他们会被抓起来吗
Uh, maybe. Probably not anytime soon.
也许吧 什么时候说不准
But for now, you're at an insane competitive advantage.
但就目前而言 你可是处在绝对上风
Right?
是吧
Well, it's something.
确实是
Is that it?
是那个吗
Your transmitter, over there,
你的通信器是在
underneath the clothes you threw off last night?
昨晚扔下的 那堆衣服下面吗
While you were changing into a hussy?
是换上荡♥妇♥装的时候脱下的吗
I don't know what I'd do without you.
真不知道没了你 我该怎么办
Um, Zoya needs to go, Nance.
卓娅应该离开 南希
She's a plague on both our houses.
她让整幢房♥子鸡犬不宁
I'll take care of it.
我来解决
How?
怎么解决
I don't know,
我不知道
but I told you I'll take care of it.
但请你放心 我会解决的
Look, Shane. Your mom's making promises.
希恩 你老妈做出承诺了
I get it. You didn't mean to do this.
我懂了 你不是故意的
J-just stop talking.
什么都别说了
I was gonna tell you, you should probably leave town now.
我想说 你或许应该离开这里
Yeah?
是啊
Well, plan "A" was live and prosper.
A计划是 好好活着
Plan "C" -- disappear.
C计划是 消失
I used to have a plan "C."
我也有过C计划
Then plan "C" turned back into plan "A."
不过C计划 最后都变成了A计划
Buckets of cash, tropical island.
装满钱的筐 热带小岛
You want to come with me?
你想跟我一起走吗
Okay.
别开玩笑了
Come on. I'm serious.
别这样 我是认真的
I can't just pack up and go.
我不能就这么离开啊
I have people who need things.
我还有要一大堆人要照顾
Child people.
我还有孩子
You're a secretary/drug dealer with two grown-up kids.
你是有两个成年孩子的 秘书兼毒贩
Come on.
来吧
Train's leaving. Come on.
火车要开了 来吧
You're taking a train to an island?
你要坐火车去那个岛
Must be a magic island.
那一定是个魔幻小岛
It is.
没错
It's a magical island.
那是个有魔力的小岛
We slept together one time.
我们就睡过一次
We ate skink.
吃过一次蜥蜴
I ruined your life.
除此之外 我还毁了你的生活
What do you want with me?
你到底想从我这得到什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I like you.
我喜欢你
And it's, uh... lonely out there.
而且 我在那会很孤独
I don't have a swimsuit.
可是我没有游泳衣
Okay.
好吧
You need a townhouse?
你需要联排别♥墅♥吗
What?
什么
Townhouse.
联排别♥墅♥
It's gonna take the feds five years
联邦政♥府♥得花个四五年时间
to figure out this mess.
才能查到这栋房♥子
It's paid for.
这就值了
It'll look good on your custody battle. Take it.
它对于你争夺监护权有好处 拿着吧
What island?
什么岛
Excuse me?
你说什么
What's the name of the island where you're gonna be?
你要去的岛叫什么
Come on. Give me a hint.
求你了 给我个线索吧
Can't tell you that.
这可不能告诉你
It's, uh... Starts with a...
它的名字 以什么开头
"B."
"B"
Um, uh, Bermuda!
百慕达
Barbados.
巴巴多斯
So, how long you been selling party favors?
你卖♥♥"派对礼物"多久了
Please, let's not talk about work.
拜托 能不能不谈工作
I'm sick of work.
我讨厌工作
You don't like your job?
你不喜欢你的工作
Low pay. Sketchy boss.
工资低就算了 老板还肤浅
Now he makes trance music on his laptop,
他只知道在电脑上弄迷幻舞曲
and he's an ass-grabber.
而且他还喜欢摸人家屁♥股♥
I've actually been thinking of quitting.
我一直在考虑辞职的事情
Then come deal for us.
那来为我们工作吧
You really think I could be a male model?
你真觉得我能当男模
We'll pay you better.
我们会给你更好的待遇
I don't date dealers.
我不喜欢跟毒贩拍拖
That came out of nowhere.
无稽之谈
Did it?
是吗
Legitimate job offer.
这是合法的工作邀约
I'm not a dealer.
我不是毒贩
I'm management.
我是管理者
I don't know.
这我可不知道
You guys seem really big and corporate.
看来你们做的真的很大 而且很复杂
I -- I wouldn't want to get lost in the shuffle.
我...可不想在这趟浑水里摸不到北
Just me and Nancy.
只有我和南希
Who's Nancy?
谁是南希
My mom.
我妈
You don't.
你不是吧
You...you run this thing with your mom?
你...你跟你妈一起做事
Ha. That's adorable.
这还真可爱啊
It's just you and your mom... named Nancy.
只有你和你妈 南希
Don't laugh. She's a...professional.
你别笑 她相当专业
You guys grow your own stuff?
你们自己种大♥麻♥
No.
不
But our strains are exclusive.
但我们的大♥麻♥是独一无二的
I created one myself.
我还亲手培植过一种大♥麻♥
Hot.
不错嘛
What's it called?
叫什么
Milf.
辣妈毒草
As in "Mother I'd like to fuck"?
是熟♥女♥的意思吗
This just got weird.
感觉怪怪的
Come on. Join the team. It'll be fun.
来吧 加入我们 会很好玩的
All right.
好吧
Make me an offer.
说个价钱吧
Let's recap, shall we?
我们先来回顾一下 好吧
Your date with Mr. Big shot
你跟目标先生约会
Produces nothing but a gaping hole in my chest
什么都没拿到就算了
where my career used to be!
还净给我的职业生涯抹黑
And you turn out to be a narcotics dealer,
然后你摇身一变 成了个毒贩
thereby assassinating your credibility as a future witness.
你将来作为证人的信誉 会因此降低
And for the extra two points,
还有
Your psycho lesbian ex-con ex
你那个神经质的拉拉前女友
threatens to burn to death
居然威胁 说是要烧死
the key suspect who holds this entire case together!
本案最重要的目标人物
There's a paper trail.
这只是份笔录
I can dig. Let me dig.
我可以再挖掘
Dig yourself a hole to China.
你挖个洞去中国吧
You're going back in the system.
你必须回去
You promised me no more halfway house.
你答应我 不送我回♥教♥习所的
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表