Maybe someone's trying to climb out of the sewer pipe
也许有人想顺着污水管爬出去
Like in "Shawshank"!
就像《肖申克的救赎》里演的那样
No, it happens all the time.
不是 这种事情经常发生
Uh, take a seat in the common room.
你们在公共休息室里坐会吧
We'll let her know you're here.
我们会告诉她 你们来了
Downstairs only.
只准待在楼下
Upstairs is off-limits for non-residents.
不住在这的人 是禁止上楼的
Should we sit or stand?
我们该坐着还是站着
I'm actually a little nervous.
我有点紧张
Don't be. She's not coming.
不用紧张 她不会来了
How do you know?
你怎么知道
She bolted out the back door.
她从后门溜走了
What? Nance?
什么 南希啊
Who do you think set off the alarm?
不然警铃怎么会响
She saw me. She made direct eye contact.
她看到我了 她跟我对视了
Did she see all of us? What do you think?
她看到我们所有人了吗 你说呢
Well, you know, it's daunting,
家庭团圆这么一档子事
The whole family-reunion thing.
是挺让人畏缩的
She probably just needed to take a walk, get a little fresh air.
她可能只是想出去走走 呼吸新鲜空气
Or doppelganger.
或者是她的二重身
My doppelganger works at a blimpie's in st. Louis.
我的二重身在圣路易斯的布林匹汉堡店工作
Well, whatever. I'm leaving. I got to do stuff.
不管了 我要走了 我还有事
What stuff? Uh, career stuff.
什么事 忙事业去
Modeling for a gay flower water isn't a career.
给娘娘腔花露水拍广♥告♥可算不上事业
Oh, right.
可不是么
Putting on puppet shows with your girlfriend
和你女朋友一起演木偶戏
is way more legitimate.
这个算正当事业了吧
Marionettes.
牵线木偶
See you guys later.
待会见
Oh, hold on. I'm going, too.
等等 我也走了
I'm sorry, man, but this place,
不好意思 伙计 这地方
it just reminds me too much of that freaky whore house
总是让我想起我们在阿姆斯特丹
we went to in amsterdam.
一起去的那家破妓院
What the hell? What happened to team Botwin?
这是咋了 不是说好伯特温一家齐心协力吗
We made a collective decision
我们一起做了决定
to greet the woman we love.
决定迎接我们深爱的这个女人
Sure.
没错
Maybe she possibly -- let's say probably -- fled from us.
或许她...她是逃避了我们
Who in this room hasn't fled?
但这屋子里有谁没逃避过
It's a family flaw -- fleeing --
这是家族通病 逃避
Which is why I say we stick it out,
所以我认为 我们应该坚持到底
set up camp, play some jenga, maybe make a sign.
搭起帐篷 搭搭积木 兴许可以做个牌子
"Willkommen hjem, Nancy."
"欢迎回家 南希"
Who's with me?
谁支持我
I got a college buddy.
我大学有个哥们
We used to get high and streak
我和他曾在特殊馆藏图书馆里
the special-collections library.
一起嗑药 一起裸奔
I think he lives in manhattan.
我想他就住在曼哈顿
Split a cab?
拼个车
I'm taking the subway, Doug.
道格 我坐地铁
Maybe we should have stayed in copenhagen.
也许我们是该待在哥本哈根
Oh, you too, now?
现在连你也动摇了
You know what? Come with me.
你知道吗 跟我来
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
Just keep your head down.
你就老老实实的
Follow uncle Andy.
跟着安迪叔叔走
Hello?
喂
Who?
谁啊
Me.
我
Do you think that jacket is ironic?
你觉得那件外套可笑不
It's totally not ironic.
一点都不可笑
You have no idea how ironic this jacket is.
你死也想不到这外套有多好笑
What did you say you were in prison for?
你刚才说你入狱的原因是
Oh, I thought you weren't allowed to ask me that.
我一直以为 这种问题是不能问的
I'm not judging.
我对你没有成见
A tax break is a tax break is a tax break.
一切都是为了减税优♥惠♥
So long as you're reformed, right?
只要你改过自新就好 对吧
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Some schnook boyfriend got you into trouble?
某个呆瓜男友给你惹麻烦了
Could you not, um, play with that?
你能不能 别摆弄行李箱
It's delicate.
很不结实的
If I leave my stuff up at the house, it gets stolen,
要是我把它留在房♥间里 里面的东西早就被偷了
so it's -- it's my stuff.
也就是说 这是我的行李
You seem nervous. No.
你看着挺紧张 没有
M-maybe just don't rock it back and forth...like that.
或许你可以别那么 摇来摇去的
Okay? It's an old bag.
好吗 这包有年头了
Can't afford a new one.
买♥♥不起新的
My nephew got caught smuggling ecstasy out of Canada.
我侄子因向加拿大走私迷幻药被抓了
Used suitcases like this one.
他用的就是这种箱子
The zipper on the one was bad,
那箱子的拉链不行
and it popped open right in front of security.
当着保安的面就弹开了
Ah, so stupid.
蠢到家了
How's your zipper? No, don't!
你这拉链怎么样 别动
I take it I'm not getting the job.
看来我是得不到这份工作了
You're too nervous for the lamp business.
你太紧张了 不适合灯具业
You make me nervous. I'm sorry.
你让我紧张 对不起
Right.
好吧
Find anything?
有收获吗
Yeah. Mom wears glasses now.
有 妈妈现在戴眼镜了
They're real. Yeah.
这是有度数的 是啊
It's probably a defense move
这可能是出于自卫的考虑
'cause you can't hit a girl with glasses.
因为没人会揍一个戴眼镜的女人
What is this girl, a collector?
这女人有收集癖啊
Geez.
天啊
I thought you weren't allowed to have this much stuff in prison.
我还以为监狱里不许带这么多东西呢
Apparently mom has all her stuff -- clothes, shoes.
显然妈妈什么都带着了 衣服 鞋
Isn't this a puzzle?
真奇怪
Puzzled solved.
原来如此
What? A vibrator?
怎么 是振动器
Makeshift vibrator carved out of soap? Shiv?
还是用肥皂刻的临时振动器 还是刀具
Letters I wrote mom from Copenhagen.
是我从哥本哈根给她寄的信
That's so sweet.
真感人呀
See? Aren't you glad we came here?
看吧 是不是很庆幸我们来这了
Oh, let's hang this up for her.
我们把照片给她贴起来吧
If she wanted to hang pictures of us, she would have.
她要是想贴我们的照片 早就贴了
She just hasn't had time to decorate. Here.
她只是没时间贴 来
There.
贴这
Much better. You touching my shit?
好多了 你动我东西
Hi. Andrew Botwin.
你好 我叫安德鲁·伯特温
Uh, brother-in-law. General misfit.
是她小叔子 不怎么称职
You're Nancy's roommate?
你是南希的室友
You're not supposed to be in here.
你们不该进来
She's gonna get a strike if they find you.
要是你们被发现了 她就完蛋了
You open that?
抽屉是你打开的
No, definitely not. Why would I need to?
不是 真不是 我♥干♥这个干吗
I have most of those recipes memorized.
大部分食谱 我都谙熟于心
Beef bourguignon -- two cups beef stock, one sprig --
勃艮第牛肉 两杯牛肉高汤 一片玫瑰花瓣
You tell anybody what you saw in there,
你要是胆敢告诉别人
and I'm gonna stick a blade in your sister's liver.
我就一刀捅进你姐姐的肝脏
All right. That's a little extreme.
行了 这有点极端了
How's Nancy doing?
南希过得怎么样
Yeah, yeah.
啊对 没错
We want anecdotes, funny details, new habits.
我们想知道些轶事 有趣的细节 还有新习惯
Bitch fucked my boyfriend with an egg beater last night.
那贱♥人♥昨晚用打蛋器搞了我男友
How's that?
这料够猛不
What?
什么
This is Nancy's son, Shane.
这是南希的儿子 希恩
Very close to his mother.
和他妈妈特亲近
I'm sorry. Did you say egg beater?
不好意思 你刚才说的是打蛋器吗
Yeah. She did it with a nice, quiet, soft voice, like this.
没错 她动静小小的 柔柔的 就像这样
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表