You're saying, "Fuck off."
你在说 滚开
Uh, no. Am I? Yeah.
我不是这个意思 你就是这个意思
I don't think so. Definitely not.
我没这么想 真没这么想
I'm saying not tonight... or this week.
我只是想说 今晚以及本周都不方便
Like your shoes.
我喜欢你的鞋
Thanks. You bought 'em for me -- petty cash.
谢谢 是你用零用钱给我买♥♥的
Oh. Sorry.
对不起
That's coming out of your paycheck.
是你用自己的工资买♥♥的吧
Right, right.
是的 是的
What you got there?
你复印的是什么
Oh, stuff.
一点东西
Market research.
市场调查
Got to stay ahead of the competition.
知己知彼 百战不殆啊
Doug, what time is it?
道格 现在几点了
5 inches. And 5:00. Why?
五英寸长 五点了 怎么了
Oops.
哎哟
What the hell?
搞什么东西啊
You guys have been married a while, huh?
你们俩结婚很久了吧
16 years.
十六年了
Charles was my English professor.
查尔斯是我的英文教授
That's adorable.
太让人羡慕了
And this place, this amazing, life-extending apartment --
这个奇妙的 延续生命的公♥寓♥
How is that working for you, Charles?
对你有效吗 查尔斯
I love it. Great. Yeah.
我爱死它了 太棒了
'cause you're like 85 or 90, right?
它已经帮你活到八十五 九十岁了吧
I'm looking for pigeon eggs.
我在找鸽子蛋
Of course.
那当然了
Uh, when do you go away?
你什么时候离开
Does our relationship make you uncomfortable?
我们的关系 是不是让你不舒服了
I had a moment of panic last night
昨晚上有一个瞬间我慌了
where I said, "Am I uncomfortable about this?
我对自己说 这是不是让我不舒服了
"And if so, what does that mean?
如果是的话 这又是怎么回事呢
"Perhaps I need to look inward
也许我该看看精神层面的东西
and ask the big blah-di-blah questions."
问一些高深的精神层面的问题
So I did that for five minutes,
我坚持了五分钟
and, long story short, that's not the case.
还是长话短说吧 事实并非如此
I'm just freaked out by you specifically.
我只是被你吓坏了
Andy. And, obviously,
安迪 而且很明显
you're not my sexual rival,
你没法跟我比床上功夫
what with your penis being a soft void filled
因为你的鸡鸡绵软无力
with sonnets,
里面塞满了诗歌♥
while mine is full of proud smurfs
而我的鸡鸡里面却住着一群蓝精灵
banging tiny blue hammers against my balls.
不停地用蓝色小锤子砸我的蛋蛋
Andy and last night,
安迪 昨天晚上
there was a dream about a hot dog.
我竟然梦到了热狗
Did I, uh -- did I suck you off?
我是不是舔你那了
Andy... What's up?
安迪 怎么了
I have cancer.
我有癌症
What?
什么
The bumpy floors, the life-extending apartment,
崎岖的地板 延续生命的公♥寓♥
the danger room -- she built that for me.
危机四伏的房♥间 都是她为我造的
Oh. Ohhhh.
哦 明白了
I'm with you, pal.
我了解了 兄弟
It's in my pancreas.
我得的胰腺癌
You're not old. You're just dying.
你并不老 你只是快死了
I'm an asshole. You were right.
我真是个混球 你说的没错
I'm not your rival.
我的确没法跟你比床上功夫
It's not a competition.
而且我也没想和你比赛
We're polyamorous because she's...
我们认可多角关系是因为
She's amazing.
她太棒了
And, um, it's what she wants.
而这是她想要的
And I don't want to leave her alone.
我不想丢下她一个人
She's trying to save you, and you're trying to save her.
她在想办法救你 你也在想办法救她
Can you work with that?
你能接受吗
Oh, I was looking for that.
我一直在找它
Oh. Copy room.
嗨 复印室的姑娘
Nancy.
我叫南希
About earlier...
早些时候的事情...
Oh, inappropriate but harmless.
是有些不太恰当 不过也无伤大雅
No, no, no, no. I was wrong.
不不不 是我错了
Seriously, do you want the shoes back?
说真的 你会收回这双鞋吗
'cause I feel terrible.
因为我感觉糟透了
I never would have asked you out
如果我知道你是个疯狂的 保守的
if I'd known you were one of these crazy, uptight,
激进的 反对毒品的贱♥人♥的话
militant, antidrug bitches.
我是不会约你出去的
That's just a little intense for me.
这让我很紧张
And you shouldn't be abusing the xerox
而且你也不该使用公♥司♥的复印机
for your personal agenda.
来达到你的私人目的
Um, I didn't -- I'm not -- I love sushi.
我没有 我爱寿司
Nobu, 8 o'clock, did you say?
你刚才说的是八点钟在信长餐厅吗
'cause I-I can make that happen.
我愿意和你一起去
I got to run.
我要走了
Keep the shoes.
鞋子你留着吧
Where's your brother?
你哥哥呢
I made you something.
我给你准备了点东西
Last time you said that,
上次你说这话的时候
I got a macaroni necklace.
我得到了一条通心粉项链
Um, no -- uh, a terrorist video.
不对 是关于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的视频
I figured when you're out of the halfway house,
我觉得你从教习所出来之后
you'll need a place to crash,
肯定需要一个睡觉的地方
So I tried to remember
所以我努力回想
what the Agrestic bedroom looked like.
我们在格莱斯蒂克的卧室的样子
Was I close?
是不是挺接近的
It's, uh...Wow.
太棒了
Where did you --
你从哪
I couldn't remember if your bed
你的床是特大号♥ 还是大号♥
was a king or a queen.
这个我实在记不得了
It was a queen.
是大号♥的
Oh, crap. Are you sure?
坏了 你确定吗
Where did you get the money to -- to pay for all this?
你从哪弄来的钱买♥♥这些
And as I ask that --
我想问问你
I applied for a loan, some loans, for college.
我申请了几个上大学的贷款
You can't --
你不能
All this has to go back.
把这些都退回去
That money was supposed to go towards school, like I said.
就像我之前说的那样 那钱是交给学校的
So, you don't like it?
你不喜欢吗
Oh, god. What were you thinking?
天哪 你在想什么啊
I was trying to say thank you. For what?
我只是想感谢你 为什么感谢我
Hey.
嘿
The Agrestic bedroom.
这不是我们在格莱斯蒂克的卧室吗
And how rich do you think we used to be?
你以为我们以前有多富啊
We got all that stuff at -- at J.C. Penney.
我们都是在杰西潘尼买♥♥东西
You put this together?
你弄的
You were right. I should have bought a vespa.
你说的对 我该用这钱买♥♥辆小摩托的
Today, I opened up 31 broad street,
我今天在布罗德街31号♥开张了
downtown.
在闹市区哦
The whole building? Yeah.
整栋楼吗 是的
Possibly the block surrounding it.
没准还有周边大楼的生意
Maybe parts of staten island,
也许还有斯塔藤岛的一部分
if the winds are favorable.
如果风够大的话
There's -- there's gonna be a lot of demand.
需求量会很大的
I need you to come by tomorrow.
我要你明天过来
Bring everything you have left.
把你剩下的货都带来
I don't have anything left.
一点不剩了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. I'm out.
是啊 光了
Oh, you have your mother's work ethic.
你真是得到妈妈的真传了啊
Can I have the cash?
把现金给我好吗
Well, there is no cash yet.
目前还没有现金
From selling the drugs.
不是卖♥♥了大♥麻♥了吗
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表