"Fun-bike" Andy.
"趣味骑"安迪
I'm here talking to Copenhagen residents
在这里 我要向哥本哈根的居民们
about a miraculous new invention.
介绍一种神奇的新发明
Excuse me, sir, what would you say
打扰一下 先生 你认为
is the toughest part about life in copenhagen?
生活在哥本哈根 最艰难的是什么
The Muslims.
那些穆♥斯♥林♥
I'm kidding. Kidding.
开玩笑啦
No, the commute, for sure.
当然是骑车上下班
Biking up these hills leaves me zeer pooped.
骑车上坡累得我半死
Well, try this.
试试这个吧
Thank you, stranger!
谢了 陌生人
Celebrities love it, too.
名人也喜欢这项发明
I use the copenhagen wheel for transport
我踩着这种新发明的哥本哈根轮
to the set of my hit television drama program,
去录制我的王牌电视剧
"Crime Robbery Policeforce."
"罪案精英"
I am but a simple puppeteer,
我一向是个循规蹈矩的人
and even I can afford one.
但我也觉得这个靠谱
Yeah, and it will be perfect
是啊 而且它也是
for when we start a family very soon.
我们组成了新家庭之后的完美选择
The Copenhagen wheel makes me jump for --
哥本哈根轮能让我跳到...
I think I twisted my ankle.
我想 我扭伤脚踝了
And the Copenhagen wheel is surprisingly inexpensive.
更重要的是 哥本哈根轮一点都不贵
And with the tax credits
再加上最近已经取消
from the recent repeal of the herring tariff,
对于青鱼价格的征税
the Copenhagen wheel is even more affordable still!
这轮子不就变得更便宜了吗
You guys recognize Doug?
你们都认识道格吧
Uh, how much are you looking for here?
你希望我们投资多少
Um...75, 80.
七十五 八十
80 mil for a bike accessory?
给一个自行车配件砸八千万
No. No, no, no. $80,000. Yeah.
不 不 八万就够了
$90,000 if I redo the floors.
如果重装一下地板的话 九万差不多了
I have a great retail space in P.A.M.P.A.
我在潘帕 有个绝佳的零售区域
Do you know the -- the parallelogram
你知不知道 曼哈顿精神病疗养所上面
above the Manhattan psychiatric asylum?
有一块平行四边形的空地
It's a real up-and-coming neighborhood, so...
那块地方相当有发展潜力
Thank you, Mr. Botwin.
谢谢 伯特温先生
So, are you gonna fund me?
那你们准备赞助我吗
Come back when your market cap
我们会赞助你的
is closer to...
只要你的市场占有率达到...
When you have a market cap.
等你有了市场占有率再说吧
Thank you for coming by.
感谢你能过来
Thanks for your time.
感谢你们抽出时间
You looked good, rocket man.
你看着气色不错 火箭老兄
Excuse me, detective?
打扰一下 探长
Oh, encyclopedia fuckin' brown. What do you want?
无所不知的褐发小子 有什么事
You talked about the case
你之前说的那个
with the mailbox place that got shot up.
跟邮箱商店有关的案子
You said it was a front,
你说它是个掩护
like a fake store?
是不是就跟冒牌商店一样
No, it was a real shop --
不 它是个正儿八经的商店
Legitimate business covering an illegal one --
合法手段掩盖非法行为
Prostitution, in this case.
在这个案子里 则是卖♥♥淫
Covering how? Like on paper?
如何掩盖 通过书面形式
Yeah. And foot traffic.
当然 车辆禁行
They didn't raise suspicion
随便人们进进出出
with all those mopes walking in and out of there all day,
检查他们的邮件
checking their mail, right.
一点没引起别人怀疑
Did they launder the money, too?
他们也洗线吗
Are you taking this class
你来上我的课
because "The films of Nic Cage"
是因为"尼古拉斯·凯奇电影赏析"
was all filled up,
的人满了
or are you really interested?
还是你真的感兴趣
No, I'm totally into it.
我是真的很感兴趣
All right. You take my card.
好吧 给你我的名片
If you want to come down to the precinct sometime,
如果你对我的管辖区感兴趣
I'll show you around.
我带你去
That -- that sounds fruity.
这听起来不太正经
What I mean is
我的意思是
the police academy isn't exactly bursting
对于像你这样 头脑灵光的学生来说
with the brain trust of your generation,
警♥察♥学院永远向你们敞开大门
if you know what I'm saying.
如果你明白我的意思
Okay.
好了
Later, Botwin.
回见 伯特温
See you around.
后会有期
Wait, Silas! Stop!
慢着 塞拉斯 别动
What?
干嘛
Nothing.
没事了
You know this is milf?
你知道这是辣妈毒草吗
Really?
是吗
I thought milf was lost.
我还以为 它已经没了
Nothing's ever lost.
没有什么东西会凭空消失
Uh, I was thinking
我在想
we'd show Heylia the money,
我们可以告诉海莉亚我们有足够的钱
arrange transport,
安排一次交易
explain to her
我们还要告诉她
why having her product in New York --
为什么要拿她的货去纽约卖♥♥
We haven't talked yet, you know.
咱俩还没好好谈过 知道吗
I try, but you keep stalling,
我试着和你交谈 但你总是含糊其辞
so we're gonna do it now.
那我们现在谈谈吧
Talk about what?
你要谈什么
What did he say when I was born, huh?
我刚出生的时候 他说了什么
"Well, doesn't look like me. That's weird."
一点都不像我 太奇怪了
Didn't matter to him.
他不在乎这些
Bullshit.
瞎说
Or is your memory just as screwed up as everything else?
还是说你的记性和你的生活一样一团糟
You were born at 10:59 A.M.
你出生于上午10:59
The walls of my room were pink
我产房♥的墙是粉色的
with a faded border of
沿着天花板的边缘还镶嵌着
quarter horses along the top.
淡淡的夸特马图案
A nurse was playing
你一出生 护士就
"Sunshine of your love" as you emerged.
唱起了"阳光普照你的爱"
My first thought was I wanted to eat one of your toes
我当时第一个想法就是 吞掉你的小脚趾
so I could still keep a piece of you inside of me.
这样我就可以 把你部分留在我身体里
My second thought was,
第二个想法就是
"If Judah does not love this baby, I'm gonna leave him."
如果吉达不喜欢这个婴儿 我就离开他
So you see? My memory is perfect.
看到没 我的记性好得很
Everything you say, mom,
老妈 你说的一切
just sounds like stuff to say.
就像你平时说的一样
It doesn't actually mean anything.
没有任何意义
Does it really matter in the end?
这真的要么要紧吗
Does he show up any less in your dreams?
你梦到他的次数还是那么多吗
Does he mean any less to you?
他对你就那么重要吗
No.
不
You do.
他对你很重要
Part of him knew, I think, whether I told him or not.
我想无论我是否告诉他
And h-he had room in his heart.
在他的内心总有你的位置
You were his.
你是他亲生的
You never told him?
你从没告诉过他吗
That is so unbelievably deceitful.
难以置信 这实在太坑人了
I did it for you.
我这么做是为了你
You don't get to make those choices for other people.
你没资格替别人做决定
You would have preferred what, that I abort you?!
那你想让我怎么做 打掉你吗
And you don't get a credit
如果你不是未婚先孕
for having a baby with fucking lars.
人家会说你闲话吗
He's so dumb!
他真是太蠢了
I-I got the dumb genes!
我居然遗传了他的愚蠢基因
You're not dumb.
你一点都不蠢
Yeah, Shane got other things,
希恩是得到了别的基因
but you're sweet and so good-looking
但是你很贴心 也很帅
And not a murderer, which puts you squarely in the lead.
你能崭露头角 靠的绝不是杀人犯的基因
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表