Promise.
我保证
Thank you.
谢谢
Zoychka.
卓娅
You wanted to see me? It's late.
你要见我 已经很晚了
You got somewhere else you got to be?
你还要去别的什么地方吗
No.
不用
Great. Sit down.
很好 坐吧
I think it's time you made your
我觉得是时候 让你执行
first real arrest.
第一次真正的逮捕了
Yeah? Cool.
真的吗 酷
And you know what can get someone arrested?
你知道什么东西能让人被逮捕吗
Pirating software can get someone arrested.
盗版软件可以让人被逮捕
Oh. Really?
真的吗
No.
不
Fuck no.
当然不是
I mean, how you gonna steal something
我是说 你要怎么去偷
off a fucking computer, anyhow, right?
电脑里的东西呢 无论怎么偷
It's just ones and zeros.
编码只有1和0
You can't exactly walk off with that shit.
你总不能把那堆1和0都带走啊
Right?
对吗
Right.
对
I mean, unless you print it out.
我是说 除非你打印出来
Then you could walk off with it.
这样你才能把它们都带走
Right, Botwin?
对吗 伯特温
I trusted you.
我相信你
Put those on.
自己带上
You'd get 25% commission on all sales,
你可以在出♥售♥额中得到25%的佣金
which is 15% more than pouncy forks over.
比原来多了15%
In addition to your old routes,
除了你的旧路线之外
you're covering morningside heights west of the park,
你还要负责公园西边的向阳高地
which is on another map.
那在另外一张地图上
And that's Alex. He controls the brain.
那是艾利克斯 他负责中♥央♥系统
A call comes in, Alex takes a code,
电♥话♥打进来 艾利克斯记下代码
The code goes into the brain,
代码输入中♥央♥系统
where it becomes a human, an address,
在那里它可以变成一个人 一个地址
and then a sale.
然后就可以卖♥♥了
You get a new client, you give it to Alex,
你有新客户时 把资料给艾利克斯
it goes in the brain.
它会被输入中♥央♥系统
We do not drink liquids near the brain.
在中♥央♥系统边上 不能喝饮料
Any questions?
有什么问题吗
How have we not met before?
我们怎么没早点认识呢
It's good to have you home again, Nance.
欢迎你再次回家 南希
What's going on out there?
外面发生什么事了
Silas brought a girl home.
塞拉斯带了个女孩回家
Oh. Is she cute? Yeah.
她可爱吗 当然
Good for him.
真好
He deserves it.
他应得的
Good morning, mom.
早上好 妈妈
Uh, where's your brother?
你弟弟呢
He didn't come home last night. He's not answering his phone.
他昨晚没回来 也没接电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
What the hell is this?
这是什么
Silas?
塞拉斯
Silas!
塞拉斯
The computer. No.
电脑呢 不要啊
突击之家
滚走 别指望东山再起 你会后悔的
We should have bought that bear.
我们应该买♥♥只熊的
头目
突击之家贩毒组织
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表