What am I doing here?
我在这里干什么
I'm -- they're probably at the house, like, like,
我...他们可能正在教习所
waiting for me,
等着我
or they've gone away, like, like...birds.
也可能已经像鸟儿一般飞走了
What time is it?
现在几点了
What does -- what does that say?
你的手表几点了
It's almost 1:00.
快一点了
No.
不
No.
不
Want more noodles?
你还要点面条吗
No. Oh, god.
不 天哪
How long does it take to get from Queens
从皇后区到华盛顿高地
to Washington Heights?
要多长时间
40 minutes.
四十分钟
Oh, shit. I got to go.
完了 我得走了
Don't forget my grenades.
别忘了我的手榴弹
Oh, yeah. I can't forget. "Grenades."
我忘不了 手榴弹
Weed for grenades, 'cause you're gonna give me weed for grenades.
我拿手榴弹换大♥麻♥ 你拿大♥麻♥换手榴弹
You remind me of her.
你让我想起了她
Who?
谁
Your sister.
你姐姐
Every year,
每年
over 600,000 criminals are released back into society.
都有超过六十万的罪犯回归社会
For many inmates,
对他们而言
life in the outside world can be disorienting.
外面的花花世界让他们迷茫
Even simple tasks like going to the grocery store
就连最简单的事情 诸如去杂货店
or riding the bus can feel foreign, unfamiliar.
或是搭公车都会让他们感觉很陌生 不习惯
And don't worry if your inmate appears
身边的犯人如有心事重重 自闭 易怒等症状
preoccupied, shut off, easily aggravated.
大可不必担心
This is a result
这就是被称之为
of what's called "Prison survivalist mentality."
"出狱后精神创伤"的反应
Be patient.
耐心点
Reopening the doors of emotion can take time.
重启心灵之门需要时间
The ultimate goal, however,
当然 我们的终极目标是
is to break the cycle of criminality,
打破犯罪的恶性循环
to prevent a relapse
以防罪犯
into the self-destructive behavior
自毁前路
that initially led to your inmate's incarceration.
重回监狱
Okay.
好吧
Nancy Botwin...
南希·伯特温
Reporting for duty.
报到时间
Look at that. 1:30.
一点半
On...The dot.
刚好准时
Remember --
记住
physical contact can be jarring at first.
身体接触起初可能会造成不愉快的感受
Learn to respect your inmate's boundaries,
学会尊重他们的底限
and they'll learn to respect yours.
他们也会学着尊重你们的底线
Shane!
希恩
Oh, my god!
天哪
I missed you so much.
我想死你了
Come here. Come give me a hug.
到这来 来给我个拥抱
Come here.
到这来
Oh, god, you're so tall!
天哪 都长这么高了
Oh, look at your hair!
看看你的头发
It's so soft. Where -- where's Silas?
真柔软 塞拉斯在哪
He's resting. Uh
他在休息
Nance, we have to get you out of here.
南希 我们得把你弄出去
Oh, I know, huh?
我知道了
They're taking pigtails back to prison.
他们把小辫子送回了监狱
I don't know what happened exactly,
我不知道究竟发生了什么
But there was fighting,
先是发生了斗殴
and then they zip-tied her, and now she's gone.
然后他们把她五花大绑 现在她被送走了
And also, did you know
此外 你知道吗
67% of all criminals get re-arrested?
百分之六十七的罪犯会被再次逮捕
Wait a second.
等等
Are you, uh...
你是在
What?
什么
No. No. Cut it out.
别这样 快停下
Since when do you smoke?
你什么时候开始吸烟了
It's just a little bit, okay?
只吸了一点点
Nance, so, is that --
南希 那就是
Is that why you were avoiding us all day,
那就是你一整天都躲着我们的原因吗
To smoke a bowl with some new crime buddies or...
去和某个罪犯朋友一起大吸特吸
Did you? What?
你 什么
Avoid us? Yes.
逃避我们 是的
Mommy was a little embarrassed,
妈妈只是有点尴尬
So I smoked a little bit of pot
所以我和一个军队的人
with a very nice guy from the army.
美美地吸了一场
Mom. What?
妈妈 怎么了
How was europe? Did I ask you that already?
欧洲怎么样 我是不是已经问过这个问题了
Mom.
妈妈
Do you want to come look at the vending machines?
你想看看自动贩卖♥♥机吗
Mom. What?
妈妈 怎么了
I made it, my curfew -- right on the dot.
我做到了 我准时回来了
I even signed a little heart next to my name.
我甚至还在我的名字旁画了个小心
Did you see it?
你看到了吗
It's time to go.
该走了
Well, where am I going?
去哪里
Urine sample, drug-test kit, in my office -- now.
尿检 毒品测试 立刻去我办公室
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表