You want?
你要喝些吗
Yeah, sure. Why not?
好啊 当然 为什么不呢
We're at a crossroads, Ed.
我们处于一个十字路口 艾德
Two men, alone, together in a yellow wood.
两个孤零零的人一起在一个黄色树林里
Amen, brother.
阿门
Sure, we could close up shop, throw in the towel,
当然 我们可以关门大吉 举白巾投降
kowtow to... Forces larger than ourselves.
屈服于比我们强大的力量
Nancy-shaped forces.
南希式的力量
Yeah.
没错
Or we could take a stand for what we believe in --
或者我们可以坚持我们相信的东西
In my case, clean non-fuel alternatives.
对我来说 清洁的无汽油的替代物
In yours... I'm not exactly sure.
至于对你来说 我不确定
Either way, it's time to make a choice.
不管怎样 你该做个选择了
Legitimacy or illegitimacy, self or...
无论是不是合理 属于自身的或者
You're right, Ed.
艾德 你是对的
I didn't... say anything.
我什么也没说啊
Go easy on Nancy.
对南希好点儿
L'chaim.
为生活干杯
Come on! Jesse Cole Wheaton!
来吧 杰西 科尔 惠顿
Keep your distance! Out of the corner!
保持距离 别呆在角落里
Time out, ref!
裁判 暂停
All right, all right. Break it up.
好吧 暂停
What?
怎么了
It's great that you have
你有那个自然反应去保护自己是
a natural inclination to defend yourself,
是很好的事
but I need you to lose.
但我需要你输掉比赛
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吧
I have multiple bets on Sequined Spazoid over there.
我压了很多钱赌思昆德·思巴左赢
I'm not gonna throw a fight.
我不会放弃比赛的
This isn't Tyson vs. Holyfield.
这不是拳王泰森对战霍利菲尔德
It's theatrical hijinks.
这是戏剧高♥潮♥
Take this hit for us, Guinard,
为了我们两个承受这次失败吧 金纳德
and I'll have 10 pretty little model boys
这样的话我会马上找十个男模
lined up for you within the hour.
排着队等你
15.
十五个
Deal.
成交
All right, let's go, boys.
好 男生们 我们开始吧
Fight!
开打
Taking orders from a girl.
竟然从女生那里听意见
No.
不是
No, it's cool. I get it.
不 这没什么 我明白
She's your sugar mama.
她肯定是包养你的人
Mama's boy.
你只是妈妈的小宝贝
What the --
操
This isn't real.
这不是真的
What? Did I win?
什么 我赢了吗
Come on. One more.
来 再来一个
Couldn't stay away, could you?
你不能离我远点吗
I'm coaching.
我是在教导你
Well, I don't need coaching. I know baseball.
我不需要教导 我知道怎么打棒球
Bases, dugouts...
垒 选手休息处
Bubble gum.
泡泡糖
Your mitt is on the wrong hand.
你把棒球手套戴错手了
Yeah? I'm ambidextrious.
是吗 我两只手都用得很好
Isn't that the word? Both hands? See?
是那个单词吧 两只手都能用 看到了吗
Go go, go! Go!
上 上 上
Stupid piece of shit!
蠢货
You're out.
你出局了
You motherfucking stupid --
你这个他妈的蠢货
Come on! Come on!
别这样 别这样
Think you're man enough? Come on!
你觉得你很厉害吗 来打啊
Let's just cut the potential bullshit, okay?
我们就不说废话了
I could easily hire a private detective.
我可以很容易请到一位私♥人♥侦♥探♥
I've done it before -- found out my old man
我以前也这么做过 他发现
was shtupping a polish cleaning lady --
我的父亲正和一个波兰清洁在做♥爱♥
But I'd rather not.
但我情愿不这么做
And I don't really care about your weedy drug thing,
而且我真的不在乎关于你贩毒的事情
but what I am curious about
但我好奇的是
is why all of a sudden you're working at my firm.
为什么突然间你在我的公♥司♥工作
Your firm?
你的公♥司♥吗
Wow. Possessive.
哇 占有欲真强
I built it from the ground up.
它是我从零建起的
Self-made man. Very romantic.
白手起家的男人 很浪漫啊
Let's not talk about work.
别谈工作了
What do you want to talk about?
你想要谈什么
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
Divorced -- two kids. Mess.
离婚了 有两个小孩 糟透了
You? Husband?
你呢 有丈夫吗
Three -- all dead.
三个 都死了
All dead?
都死了
Arsenic.
因为砒霜中毒死的
Kidding -- about the arsenic.
关于砒霜的事是开玩笑啦
Three kids.
三个小孩
What's your favorite board game?
你最喜欢的棋盘游戏是什么
Candy Land
糖果乐园
You?
你呢
Risk.
危险
I like you.
我喜欢你
What? What happened?
发生什么事了
Game's over.
比赛结束了
Who won?
谁赢了
I'm not sure.
我不太确定
So, you're saying multiple student loans?
你是说好几个助学贷款吗
Do you have an international background?
你有国际背景吗
Well, my dad, he's from Detroit,
我爸来自底特律
but my mom's from Trinidad.
但我妈来自特立尼达拉
That's perfect.
条件相当完美啊
Yo, Mitch, I quit.
米奇 我不干了
What are you talking about? What's going on?
你在说什么 发生什么事了
You know about this shit? Student loans?
你知道有助学贷款这一回事吧
Fuck hooking. I'm going to college.
我不再卖♥♥淫了 我上大学去了
You just cost me my best contact in the East Bronx.
你刚赶走了我在东布朗克斯区最棒的线人
She has a dream. Don't hold her back.
她有自己的梦想 别拖累她
That's how you're paying for school -- loan scams?
你就是这么交学费的吗 贷款诈骗
Student loans are already a scam --
助学贷款本身就已经算得上诈骗了
Impossible interest rates, exponential debt, easy access.
高利率 指数级增长的负债 申请方便
It's a bubble. I'm in it till it pops.
这等好事 我岂能错过
Moral gray areas.
道德灰色♥区♥域
You're pretty smart.
你挺聪明的嘛
You know how to work the system.
你清楚整个系统的运营
If I don't snatch you up now,
如果我现在不抓住你这棵苗子
you might wind up playing for the other side.
你也许就会向坏的一面发展了
Hell, you might wind up running the other side.
天呐 你很有可能会领导坏人一方
S-so...
那么
Come work for me.
来我这工作吧
Internship.
实习
I'll figure out the details,
其他的事交给我处理
make sure you get class credit.
还能确保你拿到学分
What do you say?
你觉得如何
Fuck yeah.
再好不过了
Sorry.
抱歉
Don't apologize.
不必道歉
You were amazing.
你太棒了
I basically had an orgasm watching.
我看的时候甚至出现性高♥潮♥了
What about our deal?
我们之前说好的事呢
I think I can make an exception.
我想我可以破例一次
Dougie! Dougie, Dougie, buddy!
道奇 道奇 道奇 老兄
What's going on, man?
怎么回事啊 老兄
We got to go shake some hands.
我们得去和队员们握手庆祝下啊
Fucking trash can!
该死的垃圾桶
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表