Okay, stay right here, and I'll be right back.
好的 在这别走 我马上回来
All right.
好的
What the fuck was that?!
你♥他♥妈♥是什么态度
Look, I told you I'd come and see the guy,
听着 我只是说 我会进来见他
not that I'd sing and dance.
没说要负责唱歌♥跳舞
Now, where's that eighth you promised me?
好了 你答应给我的3.5克大♥麻♥呢
Let me ask you something.
我得问你些问题
Did he ever hit you, huh?
他打过你吗
Did he ever tell you you're shit?
他骂过你吗
Fondle your balls? No!
他性侵过你吗 当然没有
Then quit acting like a moody emo dickhole!
那就别像个郁郁寡欢的颓废青年
Mitch may be a self-hating alcoholic mess,
米奇也许是个自哀自怨的酒鬼
but he loves the crap out of you.
但他非常爱你
Let him back into your life, or, I swear to god,
别再和他冷战了 不然我发誓
I will come to one of your faggoty track meets
我会去你的娘们运动会砸场
and take a bat to your kneecap.
用短棍追打你的护膝
Okay! Okay!
知道啦
They didn't have root beer, but
这没有麦根沙士 但是
it's a choice between Nestea iced tea
有雀巢冰爽茶
and Pepsi wild cherry.
和樱桃味的百事可乐
Iced tea's fine.
冰爽茶就挺好
Thanks...
谢了
Dad.
爸爸
I really missed you, buddy.
我真的很想你 孩子
I really missed you a lot.
我想死你了
Hold on, mom.
等一会 妈妈
You know what? Let me call you back.
这样吧 我过会打给你
What? You come to gloat?
怎么 幸灾乐祸来了
Laugh at what a gullible idiot I am?
嘲笑我有多么容易上当吗
I am so sorry this happened.
对之前发生的事我很抱歉
For which part?
哪件事
The fact that my parents had to bail me out of jail
是我父母不得已保释我出狱
or that I got kicked out of law school?
还是我被法学院扫地出门
They kicked you out?
你被开除了
What the fuck did you think they would do --
不然你觉得他们会怎么处理
offer me a T.A. position?
难不成还给我个助教职位
Why did you do it?
你为什么这样对我
I didn't.
我没有
Your psycho brother was there.
你的神经病弟弟也在场
It was my mom.
这都是我妈一手安排的
She begged this detective to bust you
她求警♥察♥去抓你
to "Save me from getting sucked into the life."
以防我"走火入魔"
Seriously?
真的吗
Jesus, Silas.
天呐 塞拉斯
You come from some bad stock, man.
你的人生完结了 老兄
Your whole clan is mega-fucked.
你全家人都他妈有病
That's...
所以
Why I'm going out on my own.
我才要自立门户
So what do you want from me?
你还来找我♥干♥什么
Your customers.
你的客户
Why would I give you my customers?
我为什么要把我的客户给你
Because I gave you the best orgasm of your life?
因为我让你享受了最完美的性♥爱♥
Oh, honey.
是吗 亲爱的
Because I like you.
因为我喜欢你
Nice to hear, but also not good enough.
说的很好听 但理由太牵强
Because you hate my mom right now as much as I do.
因为我和你一样恨我妈
Slightly bluer green,
稍稍带点蓝的绿色
More sea-foamy.
要海蓝色的
These four. Make sure they have drivers' licenses.
这四张 确保他们都有驾照
Oh, good. You're home. We need a coffee run, urgently.
很好 你回来啦 我们得去喝杯咖啡
Ask me why I should have been a musician.
问我为什么要成为音乐家
Why should you have been a musician?
你为什么要成为音乐家
Because I'm playing that detective like a fiddle.
因为我和警♥察♥打交道 就像拉小提琴一样
I just "Thanked" Him for helping Silas,
用家人团聚来分散他的注意力
distracted him with a bullshit family reunion.
以此来谢谢他帮助塞拉斯
Told you I could handle him.
我说过我能搞定的
Good.
不错嘛
So, what's the game plan?
下一步准备怎么做
Brand management, gearing up
先树立品牌 本周
for an investor meeting later this week.
召集投资商开会
Does this mean we're gonna get Stevie back soon?
意思是 斯蒂维很快要回来了
Havens says when my finances improve,
老天暗示 当我的财政情况有所好转
I have a really, really good chance.
我的机会就来了
Good. I've missed him. I'm the good big brother.
很好 我很想他 我可是个好大哥
Stop it. Silas is a great big brother.
别这么说 塞拉斯才是好大哥
We're all finished with
我们以后都不会再与警♥察♥
our detective friend, right?
有任何关联了吧
Yes, mother.
是的 母亲大人
Don't say it like that. It's creepy.
别这么叫我 听着毛骨悚然
Yes, mother.
是的 母亲大人
How was that?
怎么样
It was the best orgasm of my life.
这是我这辈子最棒的一次高♥潮♥了
Really? That's --
真的吗 那真是
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
You can have my customers for 20%.
你可以拿走我的顾客 但是要分我二成
I have to pay lawyers now.
我现在要付律师费
You want rent money, too?
你收房♥租吗
I got kicked out of the loft.
我被踢出了"阁楼"[南希他们的老巢]
Are you sure going up against your mom is the smartest thing?
你确定跟你妈对着干 是明智之举吗
There's easier ways to get back at her.
有更简单的方法可以报复她
You can get me pregnant.
你可以让我怀孕
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
It wouldn't even matter.
她根本不会在意
Nancy only cares about her business and herself.
南希只关心她的生意和她自己
I'll clear some drawers out.
我这里可以腾点地方出来
If you're gonna do this,
如果你真要这么做的话
you're gonna need people on your side.
你需要有人陪着你
No, no. I'm not a taker of sides.
不不 我哪边都不支持
I -- I float in the ambiguous middle ground,
我通常处于中立的位置
still beloved, my relationships unsullied
在这场小动♥乱♥结束之后
Once you two idiots get past this little kerfuffle.
我依旧会深爱你们
I don't get involved.
我可不想趟这趟浑水
And look where you are.
瞧瞧你现在的处境
Um, I have my own successful bike shop.
我有一个让我很骄傲的自行车店
All right.
好吧
Maybe if Jerns hadn't seen the times piece
或许哲斯没有看到《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的报道
and demanded more money,
也没要求拿更多的钱
or if pampa hadn't been called
或者说潘帕市也没有被称为
the worst example
布让特之后
of fake neighborhood creation since braht.
最差的假临街产物
That's the "Blocks right around the Holland Tunnel."
这就是"街区就在荷兰隧♥道♥四周"的说法
It's a cute area.
这地方挺不错的
I need you.
我需要你
You're a people person,
你那么有人缘
and you came so close here.
成功离你已经不远了
I think you could be successful with me,
你要是和我合作的话 一定能成功
someone with ground-floor equity.
和持有一楼产权的人一起
Bill Sussman's all about ground-floor equity.
比尔·萨斯曼也有一楼的产权
kick in some start-up funds,
投入一些启动资金
become my right-hand man.
成为我的左膀右臂吧
I give you...
我会给你
25% of net.
25%的纯利率
Face it. You are a valuable commodity, uncle Andy.
安迪叔叔 面对事实吧 你前途无量
Face it. I'm a valuable commodity.
面对事实吧 我前途无量
8% of net.
8%的纯利率
Silas is offering me 30%!
塞拉斯给我30%
Alex? You flipped Alex?
艾利克斯 艾利克斯到你这来了
Silas never appreciated my talents.
塞拉斯从不为我的天赋而欣慰
No, he didn't. The big meanie.
对 他从不 这个超级小气鬼
I want the computer set up next.
我希望 接下来就是把电脑装好
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表