Previously on "Weeds"...
《单身毒妈》前情提要
Mama, mommy's trying to talk.
大妈 二妈有话要说
It's for you.
这是给你准备的
To grow and to do what you love.
去种点东西 做一切你喜欢做的事情
It's great.
这儿很棒
Um...Andy...
恩 安迪
You're a man of big ideas.
你就是个潘多拉魔盒
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want my son.
我要我的儿子
I've been inside you.
我和你亲密接触过
Getting Stevie is not gonna be the answer to your problems
得到斯蒂维不能解决你的问题
The spirit of compromise.
妥协的精神
Everyone's a little happy, everyone's a little miserable.
让我们大伙忧喜参半
It's family.
这就是我们家
Cadets!
学员们
When you graduate from this police academy,
当你们从警♥察♥学院毕业后
you will be the first line of defense.
你们会成为这座城市的第一道防线
We celebrate the closing of escrow on this,
让我们祝贺这个折中方法的完美实施
the botwin-price-gray family compound,
伯特温-普赖斯-格雷三家的融合
with significant contributions from the Wilson Fund.
并感谢威尔逊基金的大力支持
CFO?
让我当首席财务官吗
That's a promotion, right?
这是给我升职了 对吗
You are gonna have so much money.
你会拥有数不尽的钞票
An experiment, to be sure,
事实上 这还在实验阶段
but really... the only solution.
但确实 也是唯一的解决方法
May we not kill one another?
难不成我们真要斗个鱼死网破吗
Shayla!
谢拉
I swear to god.
我的天哪
Oh, Jesus. Nance?
上帝啊 南希
I should have used the plastic glasses,
我应该用塑料杯子的
but wine always tastes better in glass.
但用玻璃杯 酒的味道更好
Don't you think?
你觉得呢
Is everyone wearing shoes?
大家都穿鞋了吗
Silas, call 911.
塞拉斯 快报♥警♥
Silas!
塞拉斯
Zapatos. Zappos.
扎泼托斯 扎珀斯[西语]
Do you think that's why they call it Zappos?
你说"扎珀斯"的名字是不是这么来的
Because "Shoes" In spanish is "Zapatos."
因为"扎泼托斯"就是西班牙语 鞋子的意思
Jesus. Don't move. No, it's okay.
天哪 你别动 我不要紧
I'm wearing sandals from Zappos.
我穿着从"扎珀斯"买♥♥的凉鞋呢
Silas, take out your phone and dial!
塞拉斯 快打电♥话♥报♥警♥啊
I said no phones at the table.
我说过 桌上不许放手♥机♥
What's that noise? Holy shit.
怎么这么吵 天啊
My nose is tingling. Would you help me up, Andy?
我的鼻子有点痛 能扶我起来吗 安迪
Um, I think you should stay right where you are. Why?
我觉得你最好就这么躺着别动 为什么
she's been shot. M-my mom's been shot in the head.
她被枪打中了 我妈妈脑袋挨了一枪
What? Whose mom?
什么 谁的妈妈啊
Shayla, don't look.
谢拉 别看
Oh, motherfucker!
狗♥日♥的♥
Do you know your name?
你知道自己的名字吗
I do. I know my name.
我知道 我知道自己的名字
Nancy Botwin. I'm not asking you.
南希·伯特温 我没问你
I'm asking her. I'm assessing.
我是问她 我在评估她的情况
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
Nancy, how many fingers am I holding up?
南希 这是几根手指
Over here.
看这儿
Three -- three very long, elegant fingers.
三根 三根又长又好看的手指
Do you play the piano? No, I don't.
你弹钢琴吗 不弹
Do you have a very happy girlfriend?
你是不是有个"特别欢乐"的女朋友
Let's let him ask the questions, okay, mom?
妈 你让人家来问你
It's okay. I just need to keep her talking.
没关系 我只是想让她不停地说话
But you're trying to assess.
你不是要评估她的情况吗
Hey, don't tell me how to do my job, okay?
我的工作用不着你来教
Don't snap at my kid, long-finger man.
别凶我儿子 长指男
Long fingers snapped.
小心手指断了
Nancy, do you know what year it is?
南希 你知道今年是哪一年吗
You don't know? Doomsday is coming.
你不知道吗 世界末日就要到了
Not really, though.
虽然不是真的末日
You still haven't answered the question, mom.
你还没回答刚才的问题 妈
Oh, right. Uh, what's your name?
是哦 你叫什么名字
Mike. Mike.
麦克 你叫麦克
You can call me Nancy.
你可以叫我南希
Nancy, do you know what's happened to you?
南希 你知道发生什么事了吗
Yeah. I broke a glass.
我摔碎了一只杯子
Nancy, can you count back from 100
你能从100开始倒数
by 7s for me?
每隔7个数数一次吗
Uh, I -- I'm so bad at math.
我数学超烂的
I'm really good at boggle, though.
不过 拼字游戏我倒是很拿手
On a five-by-five,
在5乘5的拼字游戏里
I once spelled "Pilseners,"
我曾拼出过Pilseners[比尔森啤酒]
Like the beers.
就是那种啤酒
Nine letters, motherfuckers.
整整9个字母啊 他妈的
All right, Nancy, we're about to get to the hospital now.
好了 南希 我们马上就到医院了
Oh, 'cause I've been shot in the head.
因为我脑袋挨了一枪
'cause you've been shot in the head.
对啊 因为你脑袋挨了一枪
Motherfucker.
狗♥日♥的♥
I'm just gonna close my eyes. Is that okay?
我想闭上眼睛 可以吗
Nancy, I need you to keep talking to me, sweetheart. Okay.
南希 你得不停地跟我说话 好
Nancy? Hey.
南希 醒醒
Nancy! Mom? Mom?
南希 妈 妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈
What the fuck? Andy, let's go!
搞什么啊 安迪 走吧
Shut up, Jill.
闭嘴 吉尔
Shut your mouth and shut it and shut up and shut up!
闭上你的臭嘴 闭上 闭上 闭上
Okay, come on. We're leaving.
好吧 我们该出发了
She asked me to pack things for her.
她让我帮她收拾点东西
Those were her last words -- "Pack me some stuff."
她说的最后一句话是 帮我收拾点东西
Andy, she doesn't need a silk camisole and a thong.
安迪 她可用不上丝质背心和丁字裤
There was blood all over her.
她浑身上下都是血
They'll clean her up.
他们会给她清理干净
They'll put her in a hospital gown.
并给她穿上病号♥服的
Let's go.
我们走吧
Later you can go through her underwear
你以后再来"鉴赏"她的内衣也不迟
while I go through her jewelry.
顺道我也好搜刮点她的珠宝
What is wrong with you?
你有毛病吧
I'm dark and dry in a crisis.
我也是迫不得已
You can't hold it against me. We all have our ways.
你不能怪我 各人有各人的活法
Hey. Are we going?
我们走吗
I'd kind of like to get the fuck out of here.
我想离开这鬼地方
Where's Shane? He took off into the woods.
希恩去哪了 钻进树林子了
He ran after the shooter.
他去追凶手了
Fuck. That kid's got balls. He did.
这孩子真有种啊 确实
They might be shot off by now.
他们现在应该杀得差不多了
You are bad people.
你们俩太坏了
Listen, the Mexican kid is hiding in the pantry.
听着 那个墨西哥小孩就藏在餐具室里
I really think we should leave.
我真的觉得 我们该走了
Okay. All the essentials. Here we go.
好 带上所有必需品 出发
Jill?
吉尔
What if she dies?
她要是死了怎么办
She's not gonna die, Andy.
她不会死的 安迪
Why not?
为什么不会
Because there is no god.
因为世上无上帝
What do you see, Pill-pill?
你看见什么了 小菲
I see a mess.
一团糟
Oh, I'm not surprised.
这我可不奇怪
They seem like the messy types.
他们看起来就是那种一团糟的人
Oh, I didn't see you there.
哦 刚才没瞧见你呀
We're your neighbors.
我们是你的邻居
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表