He says he's gonna try to get to me today.
他说他尽力 争取今天就面试我
At least that's what he said.
至少他是这么说的
Oh, Zoya.
哦 卓娅
Oh, oh, um, Demetri.
哦 德米特里
No, I'm, um, I'm --
不 我 我
No, I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
I'm gonna stay here as long as it takes.
我会一直待在这里
Silas!
塞拉斯
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
hey, someone...
喂 有人
Somebody...
有人
He can't breathe.
他没办法呼吸了
Can't breathe.
他不能呼吸了
Hey!
嘿
He can't breathe. Get him out.
他不能呼吸了 把他放出来
Fuck.
靠
Excuse me. Excuse me.
打扰一下 打扰一下
Who are you?
你是哪位
Can you believe -- what the hell was that?
真不敢相信 这算什么鸟事
These people should be sued.
这帮人应该被起诉
What is your name?
你叫什么
Andrew. Andrew Botwin.
安德鲁 安德鲁·伯特温
All right, he's -- he's good over there.
好吧 他还好
What kind of asinine --
这太混账了
You acted. No one ever acts.
没人伸手相助 多亏你挺身而出
Yeah, well, of course I acted. Anybody would act.
我当然得去救他 不管是谁都会去救他的
No. This piece has been performed all over the world.
这倒不一定 这段已经全球直播了
You're -- you're amazing.
你 你太不可思议了
I -- yeah?
我 是吗
Yeah.
是啊
What the hell happened?
到底怎么回事
You were never in any danger.
你再也不会遇到这种危险了
I can re-inflate.
气球可以再充气的
So that was supposed to happen?
这就是你想要的效果吗
Your point was to humiliate me?
你准备侮辱我
You think I am some he-doll meat puppet
我觉得我就是个受人摆布的提线木偶
Who will take any crap you dish out
不管你做什么 我都得忍♥着
because you're "The artist"?
就因为你是艺术家
I am a person, and I'm not okay with your lying
我是个人 我受不了你的谎言
and your withholding and your fucking attitude.
和你的隐瞒 还有你操蛋的态度
Disproportionate response, brother.
你反应过度了 兄弟
Innocent mistake.
人家是无心之失
I can re-inflate.
我可以再充气
She can reinflate. No.
她可以再充气 不
I want to put my clothes on, and I-I want to get paid.
我去穿衣服 然后拿工钱
You're not meat to me.
你不是我的猎物
I'm getting a cab to the loft. Are you coming?
我要打个车回家 你要一起吗
No, no.
不 不
You are the man who stepped up.
你是敢于站出来的男人
I want to feed you and probe your higher self.
我想请你吃饭 我想更深层地了解你
Are you hungry? Do you want to get something to eat?
你饿不饿 想不想来点吃的
I have a car service outside.
我的车就在外面
Silas, please come, too.
塞拉斯 求你了 一块来吧
I'm out of here.
我要走了
All right. I'll catch up with you later.
好吧 我等会来找你
I'm gonna... Get my higher self probed.
我要 让她更了解我
You know how it is.
你懂的
What's inside the radio?
收音机里有什么
You wouldn't hide it if it was just a radio.
如果只是个收音机的话 你不会把它藏起来的
I know you.
我了解你
And I know my pants.
我还了解我的裤子
You look good.
你看上去不错
Older.
长大了
More like --
更像
More like my father?
更像我爸爸了
More like my father, I was gonna say.
我是想说 更像我爸爸了
I'd like the jeans back now. They were expensive.
现在就把我的牛仔裤还回来 很贵的
Okay.
好
Let me wash them first.
我先洗一下
Hi. Who's this?
嗨 你是谁
Hi, Mrs. Keene. I'm --
嗨 凯恩小姐 我
Yeah, I'm just leaving an interview.
我正要离开面试的地方
Can I call you in two minutes?
我等会再打给你行吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Can't wait to meet your new friends.
等不及要去见你的新朋友啊
So, why did you split?
你为什么要跑
'cause you saw us, and you split.
你看见我们了 但你却跑了
And don't lie.
别撒谎
I wasn't ready.
我没准备好
Please. Nancy botwin was born ready.
拜托 南希·伯特温生来就是准备就绪的
What's your, uh...Plan?
你的计划是什么
There's no plan, Silas.
没有计划 塞拉斯
You want that weed to be here when you come back?
你真以为没人敢动你的大♥麻♥
I can't bring it back to the halfway house with me.
我又不能把它带到教习所里去
No, y-you can't.
你当然不能
Yet you take a real chance leaving it here.
你把它留这可是太冒风险了
Someone might sell it out from under you,
有人会背着你偷偷卖♥♥掉它
someone with experience,
一个很有经验的人
someone born and raised... For the job.
生来就是做这份工作的人
Silas.
塞拉斯
Nancy.
南希
Half of that stash is now mine.
你藏的大♥麻♥现在有一半归我了
I'll cut you in on the profit. I'll be fair.
我要平分利润 绝对公平
unlike you.
我跟你可不一样
I have to get that.
我必须得接这通电♥话♥
Deal?
成交
Okay. Deal.
好吧 成交
Yeah, hi.
嗨
I'm just -- I'm just heading to the bus stop right now.
我正在 我正往公交车站走呢
Just heading to the bus stop.
正往车站走
It's gonna take me --
我需要
Take a cab.
打车吧
Yeah.
好
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表