Previously on "Weeds"...
《单身毒妈》前情提要
They found Esteban's body. You're safe now.
他们发现了埃斯特万的尸体 你现在安全了
What are you doing? Going to new york to find mom.
你们在干吗 去纽约找妈妈
You're all going? Yeah. We're going to America.
你们都要去吗 对 我们都去美国
Go home. There will not be any good photos today.
回家吧 今天拍不出好照片的
Come on, Gunder.
拜托 冈德
I've doubled the sales of your weird flower water.
我让你那个破花露水多卖♥♥了一倍
How's my baby boy?
我的宝贝儿子怎么样
Annancy!
安♥南♥希
What did he call me?
他叫我什么
"Aunt Nancy."
南希阿姨
Hi. I'm Nancy. I'm zoya's I know who you are.
你好 我是南希 我是卓娅的 我知道你是谁
I was hoping we could make a trade.
我想和你做笔交易
What do you want? You want money?
你想要什么 想要钱
I want weed.
我要大♥麻♥
Free taste.
免费试用
Is that why you were avoiding us all day,
那就是你一整天都躲着我们的原因吗
to smoke a bowl with some new crime buddies or...
去和某个罪犯朋友一起大吸特吸
Did you? What?
你有没有 什么
Avoid us? Yes.
逃避我们 是的
Where am I going?
去哪里
Urine sample,
尿检
drug test kit, in my office now.
毒品测试 立刻去我办公室
8:00 a.m., ladies. Drug class is in session.
八点了 女士们 戒毒课开始了
Shelby Keene
谢尔比·凯恩
wasted 28 years to smack,
把二十♥八♥年♥的光阴荒废在海♥洛♥因♥上
Did another seven for sale and distribution.
因为贩卖♥♥和销♥售♥海♥洛♥因♥又被判八年刑期
Been where you are.
我跟你们一样 都是过来人
Heard about you, pretty.
我知道你 美女
Number.
号♥码
Number! 81426370.
号♥码 81426370
You like crapping in metal toilets, 370,
370号♥ 你喜欢在金属厕所里拉屎
in full view of the world?
将世界尽收眼底吗
You like the stench of disinfectant,
你喜欢消毒剂的臭味
the lights on all night?
整晚不熄灯吗
You miss it? Not especially.
你想回监狱了吗 不太想
You piss positive again,
如果尿检再呈阳性
that's where you're going -- right back, full sentence.
我们就你送回监狱 让你坐穿牢底
Pretty, sit.
美女 坐
Some of you have been away for years.
你们中的很多人 脱离社会很多年了
You're going out to a changed world.
外面的世界 现在大变样了
The city's cleaned up,
整座城市已完成整顿
sentence is twice as hard for possession.
非法持有毒品的刑期是原来的两倍
Nice old pusher-man in the park
公园里的老毒贩
is now a messenger with a beeper and a gun.
现在都是带着BP机和枪的信差
Don't nobody use beepers no more, pocahontas.
没人用BP机了 黑美人
That's stone-age shit.
那是石器时代的破烂了
When I used to work for Magic Jim,
过去我给"神奇吉姆"干的时候
you call 1-800-get-magic, and whoop, there it is.
一打1-800-神-奇 刷的一下就来了
Nah. The real joint's the witch doctor.
他不行 实打实的大♥麻♥还得靠"巫医"
Man's got a twitter feed and a fuckin' iphone app.
人家有推特 还有他妈的"爱疯"应用
巫医
神奇吉姆
Beep-bop. He's at your door.
叮咚 他就到你门口了
Beep-bop. Bitch should be wearing a bone in her hair.
叮咚 那个贱♥人♥真该在头发上系根骨头
Jamaica bay, Queens?
牙买♥♥加港 皇后区
No. Too far out. Stay on the island.
不行 太远了 要在岛上
Easier to get to washington heights.
这样去华盛顿高地容易些
Three-bedrooms are really expensive.
三个卧室的都太贵了
We still have enough money for return tickets.
我们的钱还够回去的机票
Maybe we should all go back.
或许我们应该回去
That money's for rent. Here. Come on.
那钱是用来在这租♥房♥♥子的 拜托
This is what you worked for -- no more flower-water ads.
这才是你工作的意义 别再拍什么花露水广♥告♥了
Big apple. Get out and take a bite.
这里是"大苹果" 出去体验体验
Ooh! Bottomless bacon!
哇 自助培根
Off to wall street.
去华尔街
Feeling bullish.
感觉很牛
Bearish?
难道很熊
Is it for a gay venture-capital firm?
那不是一个同性恋风投♥公♥♥司♥吗
Oh, you're just hatin'
你恨它 只是因为
'cause you never knew I had such a fine ass.
你不知道我有个好屁♥股♥
Coming with us to see your mother?
跟我们一起去看你妈吗
Nope. Job interview.
不 工作面试
All right. Well, I will send her your regards.
好吧 我会代你向她问好
Catch up with you later.
回头聊
Let's get it done.
我们出发吧
Three minutes. Clayman's on break.
三分钟 克莱曼在休息
So, um, last night? Urine sample?
那么 昨晚的尿检
Any chance you're going back to prison soon?
你不是要回监狱吧
Counselor Ed pulled strings -- drug class, eight sessions.
艾德顾问通融了一下 上八节戒毒课
W-where's Silas?
塞拉斯呢
He had stuff he had to do.
他有事要做
Yeah, still mad at me.
还生我的气呢
Yeah.
恩
Well, come on. The lars thing?
好了 那个什么家庭守护神的事
Something that, uh,
我想 我们应该
We should have a family discussion about at some point,
找个时间 来次家庭讨论
a lifetime of deceit and so forth.
谈谈充斥着欺骗等的一生
I-I really wanted to tell you --
我想告诉你
It was, um, n-nice of you to come.
你能来真好
I'm glad to see you. How's copenhagen? Is it good?
我很高兴见到你 哥本哈根怎么样 好吗
How did I have a girlfriend.
你怎么 我有个女朋友
Had.
曾经
I sent you pictures.
我给你寄照片了
She's 34...
她三十四岁
...Divorced, puppet theater, baby crazy,
...离婚了 演木偶剧 喜欢婴儿
A whole sister thing -- renata "Other shed."
跟亲姐妹似的 叫芮娜塔·牲口棚
Oddershede. "Ooter shit."
沃泽谢 "外地屎"
Oddershede is her last name.
沃泽谢是她的姓
We won best children's theater by time out.
我们赢了最受儿童喜爱的剧院奖
Oh, wow. Puppets. Uh, marionette or hand?
哇 木偶 牵线木偶还是手偶
Marionettes.
牵线木偶
This is Sleipnir, the eight-legged horse,
这是迅风天马 八腿马
and this is Berteline,
这是波特来
The sheep princess who danced her husband to death.
羊王妃 把她丈夫跳舞累到死
And huginn and muninn,
这是哈金和姆金
the gossipy, murderous crows.
喜欢嚼舌头的凶残乌鸦
Wow. Elaborate.
哇 好复杂
So, how long you in town for?
你们准备在这待多久
We're not -- we're not going back. We're staying.
我们不回去了 我们要留下来
Clayman's back from break soon.
克莱曼马上就回来了
Yes. Okay.
好的
You're gonna live here?
你们要住下来
don't sound so happy.
你看起来 不太高兴
Oh, no. I'm...
不是 我...
I'm happy.
我很高兴
It's just things are different now -- really different.
只是现在不同了 完全不同了
I'm not gonna be...
我不能...
You're grown-ups.
你们都是成年人了
Wow. Retiring from motherhood.
哇 从妈妈的角色退下来了
I knew something had to give, but I didn't, uh --
我知道我得付出点什么 但是我没有
No. Everyone needs to be responsible for themselves.
不 每个人都需要对自己负责
What do you think we've been doing for the past three years?
你觉得过去三年 我们都在干吗
Okay.
好吧
So, um, what are you gonna do here?
那么 你准备在这干什么
What's your plan? I don't want to hear puppets.
你有什么计划 我可不想听到木偶
I don't know. I'll get a job.
我也不知道 我准备找个工作
No. You had three years to play. You're gonna give me four.
不 你已经玩了三年了 我要你再玩一年
You're going to college.
你去上大学吧
I fucked up your high school. I'm not --
我毁了你的高中 我不要
Time, Botwin.
到时间了 伯特温
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表