You have access to the C.E.O.'S bank accounts?
你有权限进入首席执行官的银行账户吗
Maybe. Where do you think this came from?
有可能哦 不然你以为这个吻痕是怎么来的
So the other one?
另一个呢
He opened wider.
嘴张的大了点呗
He said it's okay.
他说 哦
What's okay?
哦什么呀
He doesn't want it right now.
他现在不想拿
Said he didn't want to offend Roy.
他说他不想冒犯罗伊
You know what that is?
你知道这是什么吗
That's my dad's watch.
这是我爸爸的手表
He gave it to me on my 18th birthday.
我十八岁生日那天 我爸把它送给了我
Y-your breath is fine.
你没有口气啊
But my soul is a fucking train wreck.
但我的灵魂破碎得跟火车残骸一样
Psst! Chuck.
嘿 恰克
Hey, there, cherry pie.
你好啊 樱桃派
Cherry pie? That's good. I like that.
樱桃派 很好吃 我喜欢
How you doing?
过得还好吧
Um, so, if cherry could get a pass
如果樱桃今晚能出去的话
to go out tonight, would Chuck be game?
恰克能陪她吗
Sure.
当然
Where would cherry want to go?
那么樱桃想去哪里呢
Um, somewhere very expensive...
我想去很贵的 而且菜单上...
With, um, endangered species on the menu.
还有濒危物种的地方
Cherry wants panda soup.
樱桃想喝熊猫汤
Ah. You know what? Chuck knows just the place.
你知道吗 恰克刚好知道那个地方
Thanks for doing this, man.
谢谢你们帮忙
15% on every sale, all right?
每单给你们15%提成 好吗
Hey.
嘿
We have orders when you're done laying down
你们打完碟就过来
the fresh beats.
我们有订单了
Hi.
嗨
I don't work here.
我不在这工作
Yeah, well, uh, you do, actually.
实际上 你在这工作
We saw you in the style section online.
我们在网上的时尚专栏看到你了
It's a great photo of you.
你照得很好看
Agreed, agreed. So, listen.
我同意 听着
From one industry professional to another,
无论是在哪个行业
it's really stupid to have
让你所有的信使
all your messengers ride the same bike
都骑一样的自行车
and dress the same, too,
都穿一样的衣服 都是愚蠢至极
though I don't think that's intentional.
这点你显然没有意识到
Wait, who are you?
等等 你们是谁
Emissaries. From Pouncy House.
密使 从"突击之家"来的密使
What? Pouncy House Party Rentals.
什么 "突击之家"派对租赁公♥司♥
That's us.
就是我们
We supply everything you need for the party...
我们提供派对需要的所有东西
Except the Pouncy House.
除了突击之家本身
Uh, do you mean Bouncy House?
你是说弹力屋吗
No, we pounce. We don't bounce.
不 我们是突击之家 不是弹力屋
Specialize in party favors.
我们专长于派对助兴
We're the big boy on the block with the stick.
我们是附近街区的头头
We know that behind this door
我们知道门背后就是
is your processing room and call center.
你的加工室和客服中心
We know who your messengers are.
我们知道谁是你们的信使
We know their territories.
我们知道他们的能力如何
We know their clients.
我们知道他们的顾客是谁
They used to be ours.
因为他们曾经是我们的信使
And they will be again... very soon.
他们很快就会...回到我们麾下
Is that a threat?
你这是在威胁我吗
Consider this a friendly
你可以把它当成一个友好的
cease-and-desist notice.
让你停手的信♥号♥♥
It's not gonna be friendly next time.
下次我们就不会这么友好了
Price you pay to be in this game.
这就是你入这行要付出的代价
I don't usually get to do the shakedowns.
我通常不勒索别人
It's very exciting.
但这真叫人兴奋
We cool?
说定了
Cool.
定了
I'm digging the beats, by the way.
顺便说一句 我喜欢这个节奏
Retro.
很复古
You know, you look like this guy
我在哥本哈根机场转机时
I once saw on a billboard at the Copenhagen airport
曾经在广♥告♥牌上看到一个男模特
at a stopover once.
你和他不要太像呀
You could be his cousin. It's crazy.
你肯定是他的表兄 你们真是太像了
I'm Emma.
我叫艾玛
You don't have a jacket or something, do you?
你没有短上衣或者别的吗
N-no.
没有
My first crocheting project.
这是我做的第一件针织物
It's alpaca yarn.
是羊驼毛做的
Be careful with it.
穿的时候注意点
It's really something.
真漂亮
Thank you...so much.
非常感谢
Questions to ask him.
这是要问他的问题
Guess it's too late to back out.
我猜现在要退出 已经太迟了吧
I'd say so.
我同意
You have no idea
你根本不知道
the favors I had to pull to get this table.
我费了多大劲 才订到这张桌子
You know, everything on the menu here is illegal.
这菜单上的每一样东西都是非法的
Curried Malabar grouper croquettes.
马拉巴咖喱石斑鱼丸
And pureed blue mountain water skink
蓝山水蜥[澳洲濒临灭绝的蜥蜴]
on a bed of mint-infused basmati rice.
配以加入了薄荷的印度大米
Enjoy.
请慢用
Very, uh...skinky.
吃起来非常地 蜥蜴
Interesting. Very.
很有趣 真的
So, uh, how did you start vehement capital?
你是如何创办威尔莫特投资公♥司♥的呀
Well, Nancy, I was the child in high school
南希 我可是在高中的时候
who had the computer-repair business.
就开展了电脑修理业务的人
I also had a lawn-mowing service.
我同时还提供修剪草坪的服务
And before that, I delivered newspapers.
在那之前 我还送过报纸
If you want this shit,
如果你想知道这些鬼东西
it's in the Fast Company article.
《快速公♥司♥》里面都有[美国商业杂♥志♥]
Just read it.
看一下你就知道了
No, so, say an investor wanted --
不是 如果说一个投资者想要
No work talk, please.
别谈工作 拜托
Boyfriend?
男朋友干的
Synthetics.
合成纤维害的
I'm glad you asked me out.
我很高兴 你约我出来
I didn't ask you out.
我才没有约你出来呢
Oh, yes, you did.
不 你约了
I like that you've rewritten history.
我很高兴 你改写了历史
Why don't you rewrite the next two minutes
你为什么不改写一下接下来的两分钟呢
so that I'm doing something more poetic
这样我就可以做一些
than going to the ladies' room?
比去洗手间更诗意的事了
There I was, in the bathroom, doing my hair,
我现在在洗手间 整理头发
when all of a sudden, oh, no!
突然间 啊 不
So terrible.
太糟糕了
So...clumsy.
我真是笨手笨脚
I knew the minute
信♥号♥♥一断
I heard it cut out.
我立马意识到 完了
I didn't put it on tight enough.
我没把它绑紧
Oh. Happened before,
这种事之前也发生过
and it ended up in a toilet.
窃听器在厕所里完了蛋
He made me pay for it.
他还让我赔了钱
I am so sorry. He's gonna have my head one of these days.
我很抱歉 他迟早要宰了我
Turn around.
转过来
Lift up your arms.
把膀子抬起来
Fuck this 30-day chip.
去你的"戒酒三十天"圆片
Give him time.
给他点时间
Who -- Asswipe?
谁 那个混♥蛋♥
No, Billy.
不是 是比利
Evidently he wants to be called Will now.
当然了 他现在希望别人叫他威尔
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表