Is Washington heights closer to JFK or laguardia?
华盛顿高地是靠近肯尼迪机场还是拉瓜迪亚机场
What are you doing over there
你不是在那敲键盘嘛
with the tap-tap and the questions?
怎么突然冒问出这个问题
Mom's out.
妈妈出狱了
What about Renata?
芮娜塔怎么办
Aren't you still her little puppet boy?
你不是对她言听计从的木偶男孩吗
They're marionettes, asshole.
是牵线木偶 蠢货
And Renata just wants me for my sperm.
芮娜塔只是想要我的精♥子♥罢了
She sounds perfect.
听起来很不错哟
Shane, you heard Jill. She doesn't want us to know.
希恩 你也听到吉尔的话了 她不想让我们知道
Now, why doesn't she want us to know?
她为什么不想让我们知道呢
I've stopped trying to figure out
我已经放弃去琢磨
how that woman thinks.
那个女人的心思了
It's beyond all normal comprehension.
那是常人难以理解的
It's hot, huh?
真热啊
It's good.
这样很好
You sweat good -- get all your crap out.
流汗很好 能排毒
You certainly must have a high tolerance for heat.
你肯定很耐热
I come from a very cold place.
我来自一个很寒冷的地方
This is warming 34 years of cold in my bones.
这温暖了我那冻了三十四年的骨头
Minnesota.
我来自明尼苏达州
So, aren't you supposed to do, like, hot/cold, hot/cold,
你是不是应该冷热交替
like in, then out...
比如进来 再出去
Then back in again?
然后再进来呢
Are you trying to get rid of me?
你是想支开我吧
If you want to be naked, be naked.
如果你想光着身子 光着好了
I don't care. I used to look like that.
我不介意的 我以前也是这样的身材
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Scavenger hunt.
寻宝
Somebody left something behind one of these rocks.
有人在其中一块石头后面藏了东西
She's on a scavenger hunt.
她正在寻宝
Thank you, Zoya.
谢谢你 卓娅
You're gonna put those all back now, right?
你能把这些都放回去吗
There.
好了
Good?
满意了吧
What? You're going now?
什么 你现在就要去
A few hours.
再过几个小时
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Going to New York to find mom.
去纽约找妈妈
And then what? I don't know.
找到之后呢 不知道
She went to jail for me.
她为了我而入狱
Now she's out, so I'm going to find her.
现在她出狱了 我要去找她
You don't think I should come, too, do you?
你认为我不用去 是吗
Do whatever you want.
去不去随你
'cause New York's a big city.
可纽约那么大
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
She left me in charge of you guys.
别忘了 她让我来照顾你们
Plan "C," She said --
她说过 C计划 就是
"Run, take care of my children,
逃跑 照顾好我的孩子们
somewhere cold with great smoked fish."
找个有烟熏鱼的寒冷地方住下来
But that was it. She released us.
仅此而已 她是为我们扛了一切
She never said,
但她从没说过
"And then come back immediately when I get out."
等我出狱了 立刻来找我
Was that an implied part of it? God damn it, Nancy.
那难道是潜台词吗 见鬼 南希
Be a man. Make your own decision.
拿出个爷们的样子来 自己决定
Yeah. Oh, yeah. Fuck it.
好吧 去你♥妈♥的♥
I'm not -- no, I'm not going.
我不去
I'm...
我
Oh, I got a campaign to run.
我还要参加竞选
I'm gonna rule a nation.
我将要统治一个国家
Although Neils did just pull ahead
虽然尼尔斯在民♥意♥测验中
by 20 points in the polling.
领先了我二十个百分点
Fine. Then I'll throw out this e-ticket.
好吧 那我就给你一张电子机票
You need me.
你需要我的
No, I just wanted to rack up as many charges as I could
不 我只是想在信♥用♥卡♥被芮娜塔注销之前
on the credit card before Renata canceled it.
能刷多少刷多少
One for you, too, Doug.
你也有份 道格
I'm not left behind?
不要我留下来吗
It's a middle seat. Thanks a lot.
是中间的座位 多谢了
Would you guys shut up already?
你们能闭嘴吗
I need sleep. I got a shoot in the morning.
我要睡觉 我明早还要拍照
Forget your shoot. We're going to America --
忘了那茬吧 我们要去美国了
Land of hot sauce and catastrophic wealth imbalance.
那片有着辣酱 和财富灾难性失衡的大♥陆♥
Go ahead, give Silas his ticket.
走吧 把机票给塞拉斯
I didn't get him one.
我没帮他买♥♥
What? Why not? He's fine here.
什么 为什么 他留在这很好
He has his flower water thing.
他就在享受风花雪月好了
You're all going?
你们都去吗
Um...I...
我
Yeah. Shane needs me.
是的 希恩需要我
Okay.
好吧
Besides, you hate mom.
再说了 你恨妈妈
I do not hate mom.
我不恨妈妈
Whatever you say.
随你怎么说
Go. Pack.
走 打包去
I'll tell mom you say "Hi."
我会代你向妈妈问好的
She's just gonna fuck you up again.
她会让你的生活再次一团糟的
No, she's not. She's been rehabilitated.
不 她不会 她改过自新了
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表