and I looked up to you.
而我视你为榜样
So, in order to save me, he had to bust them.
所以 为了救我 他必须把他们都抓起来
Pretty fucking genius. Have you heard from her?
太他妈聪明了 你有她的消息吗
I don't know if she was supposed to come back tonight.
我不知道她今天晚上会不会回来
What are you doing?
你在干吗
None of your business.
不关你的事
That's our database.
那是我们的数据库
You and mom can go fuck yourselves!
你和妈妈 真♥他♥妈♥可以去死了
This product is from the south, Provence.
这种大♥麻♥产自法国南部的普罗旺斯
The water is filtered through mediterranean limestone.
那里的水都经过地中海石灰岩的过滤
Makes a big difference in the terroir.
风土条件大为不同
It's more expensive, obviously.
所以价钱也就更高
But remember --
你要知道
One puff is equal to four, five of a regular strain.
这一份抵得上四五份普通货色的大♥麻♥
I have premium,
我有高级货
something I offer to preferred customers only.
只提供给贵宾客户
Supply is limited.
限♥量♥供应
I'll take two boxes.
我要两盒
Been around since Louis XIV.
路易十四时代就有了
Supposedly, his servants grew an imported Belgian strain
据说 他的仆人在凡尔赛的花♥园♥附近
near the, um, the gardens, uh, at Versailles.
种植这种从比利时引进的植株
It's more aromatic than American weed,
比美国产的大♥麻♥更加有风味
more, um, artisanal.
更具手工艺性
Yeah, his first two wives never let him smoke.
他前两任妻子都不让他抽大♥麻♥
They're old.
她们都太老土了
I love getting high and sucking his cock.
我喜欢抽嗨了然后给他吹♥喇♥叭♥
We'll take five boxes.
我们要五盒
Oh, it's only two per customer.
每人只能买♥♥两盒
I'll pay double.
我出双倍价钱
Well, I -- I'm really not supposed to do this,
我真的不该这么做
but, um, your story's really touched my heart,
但是你们的故事 真的触及了我的心灵
so consider it a belated wedding gift.
所以把它当成迟来的结婚礼物吧
All I want to know, will it take the edge off?
我只想知道 它能让我放松吗
Definitely. I'll take it.
绝对可以 那我要了
I'm crazed with getting my twins into preschool.
送我的双胞胎读幼儿园这事让我抓狂了
Well, if you start them early with a good education --
要是孩子从小就能得到良好的教育
60 grand to finger-paint and pile blocks.
花六万块送他们去学习用手指画画和堆积木
If we can even get in.
还不一定有得上
We sat down with our accountant last week
上个星期我们跟会计聊了聊
and realized it's gonna cost over $1 million
发现至少要花100万美金
to educate those two little animals.
来供这两个兔崽子读书
And that's not counting college
这还不包括大学
plus all the gifts and bribes.
各种礼物 还有贿赂
I bought a book on cunnilingus in case I have to go down
我买♥♥了一本关于口♥交♥的书 没准要去伺候一下
on this one dyke admissions nazi.
那个负责招生的女同性恋
You have little ones?
你有孩子吗
I have a 4-year-old.
我有个四岁的孩子
Well, I hope you sell a lot of drugs
但愿你的毒品能大卖♥♥吧
'cause you'll need it.
因为你会用到很多钱的
That and a quick tongue, I guess.
还有一张能说会道的嘴巴 我想
You said $500?
你刚才说500块是吧
Yes.
是的
I'll take 20.
我要20盒
How goes the fishing?
你们钓人钓得怎么样
Turns out Klein already pulled half the people here
这里一半的人都已经被克莱恩
into the fund.
套进基金了
And the other half got taken by Madoff,
剩下的一半早就被麦道夫拉下了水
so nobody wants to go near a hedge fund
所以没人愿意再投资对冲基金了
unless they know for sure they're on the top rung.
除非他们能确定 自己在组织的最高层
I mean, this party is one colossal dry hump.
这个派对太操蛋了
We're screwed.
我们完蛋了
I can save you.
我有办法
You find someone?
你找到金主了
Attagirl. Who?
好样的 谁
First, a deal.
先答应我一个条件
What kind of deal?
什么条件
I have been selling dime bags all night
10块钱的毒品袋
for $500 a pop
被我卖♥♥出了500块的高价
Just by telling people they're from France,
我只是说 其产自法国
putting a pretty bow on it.
再加了个蝴蝶结包装而已
You guys fund me, I could expand,
要是你们肯投资 我就能做大
become the grey goose of weed.
成为大♥麻♥界呼风唤雨的人物
We're already breaking the law.
反正我们都已经犯法了
We need money in, not out.
我们需要资金引进而不是投出
Don't worry about it.
不用担心
Do you see that guy over there?
看见那边那个人没
In the yellow shirt? By the bar?
吧台边穿黄衬衫的那个
Worth a fortune.
这可是条大鱼
Coal mines.
做煤矿生意
Drinks $3,700 bottles of wine.
喝3700美元一瓶的红酒
He's looking for a place to park his cash
他不想他前妻瓜分他的家产
so that his ex-wife can't get her hands on it.
他这会正愁钱该往哪花呢
You help me, coal miner's all yours.
只要你们肯帮我 金主自然是你们的
All right, stop by the office next week with a business plan.
好吧 下周到公♥司♥来详谈你的规划
We'll take a look at it.
我们会好好考虑的
Now, come on, introduce us to the guy.
现在 先把他介绍给我们认识吧
Hang on.
等等
Uh, Andy, come on.
安迪 快来
I need you to come vouch for the firm.
快来帮我
Can't. There's a hot
不行 吧台那边
redhead at the bar in a fallopian-length dress
有个穿超短裙的红发辣妹
that I definitely want a piece of.
我要去泡她
Okay, Bukowski, I'm cutting you off.
行 布科夫斯基 那我单干
What?!
什么
No! Nobody cuts Bill Sussman off!
不 你不能这么过河拆桥
I don't think I've ever seen you this drunk.
你喝醉了
Bill Sussman doesn't get drunk.
比尔·苏斯曼才不会喝醉
Bill Sussman can hold his booze.
比尔·苏斯曼千杯不倒
Can Bill Sussman come help me now?
那比尔·苏斯曼能帮我不
No, Bill Sussman cannot come help you now.
不 比尔·苏斯曼帮不了你
Know why?
知道为什么吗
Bill Sussman doesn't follow chicks around
因为比尔·苏斯曼可不会
every time they snap their fingers like a pathetic chick-follower.
悲催地被女人召之即来挥之即去
Bill Sussman does what he wants whenever he wants it.
比尔·苏斯曼只会随心所欲 想干啥干啥
Do that again, you're a dead man.
再这样你就死定了
Come on. Admit it. You want it.
承认吧 你想这样的
Bill Sussman turns you on, right?
你早就被比尔·苏斯曼诱惑的不行了吧
Okay, okay, if you just help me now for five minutes,
好 好 你帮我这个忙
then I'll go get you up into bed, okay?
我就陪你上♥床♥ 好不好
Bed? Bed?!
床 床
Bill Sussman doesn't do it in bed.
比尔·苏斯曼才不要床
He does it on a bear-skin rug, bare back, and backwards.
他要熊皮地毯 无套 后入式
You're gonna bend for me, bitch.
还要你给我口♥交♥
Excuse me. What's up? I'm sorry.
怎么回事 抱歉
Will you please, please stop acting like this?!
你就不能 不能消停会吗
I really need your help right now!
我真的需要你帮忙
I have a lot to learn from someone like Bill.
我很喜欢比尔现在的状态
Doing it his way, refusing to take no for an answer,
像这样 不接受拒绝
'cause that's how he got his fortune.
因为他就是这样发家致富的
There is no fortune.
哪来的发家致富
Bill Sussman doesn't exist.
比尔·苏斯曼根本就不存在
Well, he should.
你说的对
Andy Botwin... sleeps on an air mattress,
安迪·伯特温睡充气床垫
has to borrow money from a kid to start a business
靠跟个小毛孩借钱才能做个
that's about to go belly-up,
现在都快破产的生意
and is obsessed with a woman who's a self-centered,
还对个自私狠毒的变♥态♥女人
heartless sociopath.
迷恋到无法自拔
If you mean me, fuck you.
如果你是说我 去死吧
The truth hurts, doesn't it?
真♥相♥总是残酷的 对吧
Truth is Bill Sussman's a dick.
真♥相♥是比尔·苏斯曼是个混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表