Previously on "Weeds"...
《单身毒妈》前情提要
Name's detective Ouellette.
我是阿里特探员
25th precinct.
25区的
Come work for me. Internship.
来我这工作吧 实习
Fuck yeah.
再好不过了
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Emma.
我叫艾玛
From Pouncy House.
从"突击之家"来的密使
What?
什么
Pouncy House Party Rentals.
"突击之家"派对租赁公♥司♥
We're the big boy on the block with a stick.
我们是附近街区的头头
Is that a threat?
你这是在威胁我吗
Who's that guy?
那家伙是谁
That's Klein, the C.E.O.
那是克莱因 首席执行官
Whoever targeted you as an informant
把你列为线人的人
was asleep at the wheel.
绝对是失职了
I'm sorry you're gonna be going back to that halfway house.
我很抱歉 你要回♥教♥习所了
I'll go higher.
我会去接近更高层的人物
C.E.O.
比如首席执行官
You have access to the C.E.O.?
你能接近首席执行官吗
I'm glad you asked me out.
我很高兴 你约我出来
I didn't ask you out.
我才没有约你出来呢
Oh, yes, you did.
不 你约了
Questions to ask him.
这是要问他的问题
Guess it's too late to back out.
我猜现在要退出 已经太迟了吧
I'd say so.
我同意
Number-one son is really
你大儿子觉得
putting a damper on my legit bike biz.
我这个合法的自行车生意很枯燥
I'm not interested in being the cover anymore.
我不想再给你打掩护了
That is some really healthy bud.
这可真是好顶芽
Smells super potent.
味道超级正
Tell them who I am.
告诉他们 我是谁
She's...
她是...
The love of her life.
她一生的挚爱
Although I almost had a reason to doubt that,
虽然我总是很怀疑这一点
seeing that little kiss downstairs.
因为我在楼下 看到你和别人接吻
I'm sorry. You might want to go away.
对不起 你或许想离开了
Because I don't like you,
因为我不喜欢你
and I have a bad habit
我有个坏毛病
of losing things I don't like in fire.
我喜欢把不喜欢的东西扔进火里
You going somewhere?
你要去哪
You might want to get some new batteries
你的烟雾探测器
for your smoke detector.
需要新电池了
Why?
什么
So your lesbian-lover pyro lady
难道这样 你的拉拉女友
won't burn me up?
就不会烧我了
You really rescued me last night.
昨晚多亏了你
You were trying to give me the slip. I was trying...
你想乘我不备溜走 我是想
to let you sleep.
让你睡会
I was trying to thank you, again, for
我要再次感谢你
a lovely evening...
陪我度过如此美妙的一晚
by rewarding you with sleep,
所以 我想奖励你多睡会
but you're not asleep.
但你没睡
You're awake,
你醒着
and the S.E.C. is going to indict you for fraud.
证交委即将起诉你诈骗
What is that?
这是怎么回事
Is that a -- a theory of yours?
是你的推测吗
The S.E.C. Knows your --
证交委知道
knows your fund is a sham, a ponzi scheme.
你的募资是个幌子 庞氏骗局
They're gonna come after you.
他们很快就会来逮捕你
I wore a wire last night on our date.
昨晚约会时 我身上戴了窃听器
I took it off. It's gone now.
我已经取下来了 现在没了
You wore a wire?
你戴了窃听器
Where is it? It's gone.
在哪 已经扔掉了
How much time do I have?
我还有多少时间
I don't know. Weeks?
不知道 几周
Weeks, maybe months.
几周 或许几个月
Still, um, last night
我想再说下 昨晚
and this morning -- it wasn't bullshit.
还有今早 其实没那么糟
I didn't mean --
我并不想
I think it's time for you to leave.
我想你该走了
I was trying to let you sleep.
我是想让你好好睡一觉
I'm the new boss, so half is mine.
我是这的新老板 所以一半财产归我
Give me the money.
把钱交出来
Get away from me. I'm not allowed.
离我远点 我可做不了这个主
Who are you?
你是哪位
Anybody have a toothpick?
谁有牙签
I think I got a nerd lodged in my molar.
我想我的臼齿里嵌着什么东西了
I don't need all of it. Just give me $700.
我不要所有的钱 七百块就行了
Enough to buy some clothes, soup, and a bear.
足够我买♥♥些吃的 穿的 还有一只熊
A bear?
一只熊
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
Andy Botwin.
安迪·伯特温
Just a heads up.
提醒你一下
I think Zoya might be on her way over there.
卓娅应该在 去你那的路上了
Oh, you think?
是吗
Why do we need a bear?
买♥♥熊干什么
For protection. Ohh! My face!
用来保护我们 哦 我的脸
See if you can keep her
在我到达之前
from destroying the place until I get there.
尽量稳住她 别让她瞎闹
Yeah. Sure thing.
好 当然可以
She seems so sane and accountable.
她看起来很理智 很靠谱
You keep it in a cage.
你把它关在笼子里
It guards the drugs. It's very intimidating.
守卫毒品 吓走不相干的人
We have a safe, and I studied aikido.
我们有保险箱 我还学过合气道
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
Please stop doing that.
别打我的脸 求你了
Just try to keep her out of the back room, okay?
别让她进里屋
Give her a toaster. She can fix toasters.
给她个面包机 她能修好的
She loves toasters.
她最爱面包机了
No! Sorry, Nance.
不 抱歉 南希
I'm -- I'm not a part of this.
我管不了这个
In case you forgot, I run a legitimate operation.
别忘了 我是做合法自行车生意的
She is not my problem.
她可没碍着我什么事
She will be.
她会的
So you're on your way?
你动身了
What does that mean?
"动身了"是什么意思
10 minutes? 5 minutes?
十分钟到 还是五分钟到
Nance?
南希
See you in a few. Nance? You
过会见 南希 你
What did you do?
你都干了什么
I'm majoring in criminal justice.
我正在主修刑事司法课
Keep talking.
接着说
The police offered me an internship.
有个警长提供给我 一个实习岗位
Oh, Jesus.
老天
I get school credit,
我不仅能拿到学分
and I work three days a week at a real precinct.
一周还有三天 能在他的管辖区工作
I get it, okay?
我懂了
You want my attention.
你是想引起我的注意
You want to build me a bedroom?
难怪你会帮我搭卧室
Send me your puppet reviews?
把你的布娃娃送给我
I get it. W-what do you need? I'm listening.
我懂了 你还想怎样 我洗耳恭听
Let me be more than your bank.
我不想只当你的提款机
You keep partnering up with the wrong son.
你跟我哥继续贩毒好了
I can be your man on the inside.
我来当你们的线人
The cops think I'm one of them.
那些警♥察♥觉得 我是他们的一分子
You want Zoya to go back to prison?
你想让卓娅再蹲监狱吗
I know a guy in narcotics who can plant evidence.
我认识一个 会捏造证据的瘾君子
They're gonna be on to you eventually.
警♥察♥迟早会找上你的
I'll protect you.
而我可以保护你
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表