Previously on Weeds.
《单身毒妈》前情提要
Our stash is worth about 300 G,
虽然我们的存货只值三十万
but the market's making the bull run,
但是眼下的市场如火如荼
so we should know half a mil easy.
我们可以轻轻松松的赚上五十万
I'm having an affair with Doug. Doug Wilson?
我跟道格睡了 道格·威尔森吗
Wife-fucker.
骑人♥妻♥的
Shane's graduation. I can't do this.
希恩要毕业了 我不能这么做
You have failed us all!
你害得我们都没及格
And some fucking lowlife stole two of them already.
几个该死的小流氓已经偷走了两个
The cameras? And the "Drug Free Zone" signs,
摄像头吗 还有"禁毒区"的标志
and the Sasquatch costume.
以及大脚野人戏服
Son of a bitch.
小兔崽子
Hi, Kat. Hi.
早 凯特 早
Abumchuk! He's just this bounty hunter.
阿布奇卡 他不过是个赏金猎人
I did something illegal.
我做了些违法的事情
It's now or never, come with me.
莫失良机 跟我走吧
I'm not coming with you.
我不会跟你走的
Thanks for keeping me company. Where are we going?
谢谢你能来陪我 我们去哪
Where do you wanna go? Pittsburgh!
你想去哪 匹兹堡
Step on it, Geronimo. You watch that shit, man.
开快点 杰罗尼莫 说起来轻巧 哥们
Have you been fucking him
我们结婚这么久
all the time you were married to me?
你一直跟他鬼混在一起吗
It's just business between us. Always has been.
我们俩只是生意关系 一直都是
Take your last harvest, make a quick deal,
你们赶快妥协吧 算上你们上次赚的钱
and then hand all the cash over to me.
把所有的现金通通都交给我
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Because I laid everything on the line for you,
每件事情 我都设身处地的为你着想
and you fucked me.
而到头来 你却把我给踹了
I'm looking to sell about 38 pounds of Sexy Mama.
我手上有38磅的"辣妈"要出手
Are you in? Yeah, I'll take it.
入伙吗 我加入
What the fuck?
见鬼了
Now give us the drugs, and we'll let you live.
把货交出来 就放你们一条生路
Kesheshian says "goodbye".
卡谢尼安让我们做了你
Where's the money? Ain't no money, fool!
你们还没给钱 我们才不会给钱 白♥痴♥
Wait... Where is my money?
不许动 我的钱呢
I kill agent asshole, you pay us.
我杀了那个可恶的探员 你应该给我们钱
He's dead?
他死了吗
There ain't no money, cos they decided to jack us.
没钱给你们了 因为他们想打劫我们
Peter. We kill each other,
彼得 我们如果自相残杀
then nobody gets nothing! He's dead?
最后谁也得不到钱 他死了吗
Yes! Ok.
是的 好吧
Open the fucking safe!
把他妈的保险箱打开
Open the fucking safe!
把他妈的保险箱打开
Open the fucking safe!
快把该死的保险箱打开啊
Sorry. There's a lot of data flying around.
抱歉 我的脑子一团乱
Oh, not today.
为什么都赶在今天啊
Hi, Nancy!
嗨 南希
Did you take something that doesn't belong to you?
你有没有拿走一些不属于你的东西
I want in.
我要入伙
That's him. Shit.
就是他 完了
Bitch, you about to die.
贱♥人♥ 你死定了
I don't know about this, honey.
我不知道这是怎么回事 亲爱的
God knows what they've done with the inside.
天知道他们把屋子里面弄成什么样子了
It might upset you.
那场景可能会让你很沮丧
Your mother kept that place so clean.
你老妈以前总把那里弄得很干净
This used to be all flowers and nice lawns...
以前这里种满了鲜花 满眼都是漂亮的草坪
Can we go to City Walk now?
我们能去步行街了吗
Nice families. Now look at it.
每家都很和睦 而现在那
I gotta go pee.
我要撒尿
Oh, she's gotta go pee. I'm gonna pee in my pants.
她要撒尿了 我要尿裤子了
You hold it! There it is.
憋一下 马上就到了
Well, I'm gonna ask if she can pee in the house.
我去问问 看能不能让她进屋上厕所
Hello? Can't hold it.
有人吗 憋不住了
Ellie! Ellie!
艾利 艾利
Look at how they changed the wallpaper.
看啊 他们把墙纸也换了
Hello?
有人吗
I'm Dawn Trimigliosi.
我是唐·奇米罗西
I used to live here when I was a little girl.
我还是个小姑娘的时候 曾经住在这里
Hello?
有人在吗
We're visiting from Scottsdale.
我们从斯柯达尔来此拜访
Mommy? I think she had an accident.
妈妈 她尿裤子了
Sorry about this, we were just...
抱歉 我们就这样闯进来了 我们只是
You used to live here?
你们以前住在这里吗
My wife did.
我老婆以前住这
Dawn Trimigliosi, from Scottsdale.
斯柯达尔的唐·奇米罗西
Yeah, I got a cousin in Scottsdale.
我一个表哥也住在斯柯达尔
Oh, really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
You know a dude named Cold Blood?
你知道一个绰号♥冷血的家伙吗
About 6'5", 320,
身长两米 体重320斤
big scar across his throat.
喉咙那有道大疤
Maybe I have him look you up.
也许我可以让他来拜访下你们
You can go get nachos together.
你们可以一起去吃 烤辣味干酪玉米片
You know, honey, it's...
亲爱的 这实在...
too bad.
太遗憾了
No one was home when we went to your old place
想造访一下你住过的老房♥子 却没人在家
and we just had to drive away without going in at all.
我们别进去了 直接开车走吧
What?
什么
Oh, right, we...
没错 我们...
we went straight to City Walk.
我们还是直接去步行街吧
They got bowling at City Walk.
步行街可以打保龄球
And that's what we're doing, right now. We're bowling, OK?
我们现在就去打保龄球 我们去打保龄球 好吧
I got kids here.
我带孩子们一起去玩
You 'all go on and hit that reset button.
你们都去吧 啥也别往外说
Let's go, let's go.
走吧 走吧
Go, go, go, go, go, now, quick, move, come on!
走 走 走 快走 带快点
Bye! Bye.
拜 拜
Can we all talk without the guns, please?
我们能和和气气的谈谈吗 别用枪指着我
My arms are getting tired. So, rest them, by all means.
我膀子举累了 那就把膀子放下来休息
Marvin, if you put that gun down,
马文 你要是敢把枪放下来
I swear I'll shoot you myself, you fat fuck.
我发誓 我一定亲手干掉你这个死胖子
Can I just make one more call in the service of finding our pot?
我能再打个电♥话♥ 找下我们的货吗
Our pot! Fuck you!
是我们的货 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you. Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
You fuck you! Whoa, hold up!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 别吵了
Let's all just chill, all right?
我们都冷静点 行不行
If she don't find the pot, ain't nobody getting shit!
要是她找不回货 你们他妈的什么都拿不到
That's not true. You'll be getting a bullet.
那到不一定 我们可以要了你的命
Nancy, make your call.
南希 打电♥话♥吧
Shit. I can't get a signal.
惨了 没有信♥号♥♥
That's the little fucker who stole my cameras.
就这个小兔崽子偷了我的摄像头
Arrest him!
抓住他
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
I have you on tape.
监控拍下了你的样子
Like I wouldn't make copies?
我像那种不会复♥制♥的人吗
I didn't do shit!
不是我偷的
A lot of people look like me. What are you waiting for?
很多人长得很像我 你还等什么
Search his car, hit him with your flashlight.
搜他的车 用你的手电筒狠狠揍他
Do what you people do. I did it.
你们该干什么就干什么 是我偷的
See? I stole her cameras,
听到了吧 我偷了她的摄像头
they're at my house, let's just go. Take him in.
都藏在我家里 我们去拿吧 拘留他吧
Ma'am, ma'am, ma'am.
女士 等一等
I can't give you a ride
如果嫌疑犯坐在后排
with a suspect in the back of the vehicle.
我就不能载你了
It's policy. So, what am I supposed to do?
这是规定 那我该怎么办
Hike home?
走回家吗
I'm in heels, here.
我穿的可是高跟鞋
I'm sorry, ma'am, I'm just doing what we do.
抱歉 女士 我只是按章办事
Cute. Right.
你真"尽职"啊 好吧
Well, what's happening with his car?
他的车怎么办
Yeah, hey, can I...
我能不能...
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表