You sell to me. I buy from you.
你是我卖♥♥家 我是你买♥♥家
That's it.
不过如此
Maybe a little sex.
顶多再算上打过几回炮
But there's no "we." There's no..."our."
但请你别说什么"我们" "我们的"
There's no "us."
根本不存在"我们"
Fine.
好吧
You need to solve your problem today,
如果你一天之内没法解决这个问题
or I work on it myself.
这个问题就交给我全权负责了
Shane, can we talk about this later?
希恩 有什么事等会再说
Ms. Botwin?
伯特温夫人
This is detective Ouellette with the NYPD.
我是纽约警局的阿里特探员
Why do you have my son's phone?
我儿子的手♥机♥怎么在你那里
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I'm gonna go find Emma.
我去找艾玛
Need you to make sure no one comes in or out today.
麻烦你看着店 别让人进出
I'm sorry, Andy.
对不起 安迪
Everything's upside down --
一切都上下颠倒
all so completely, totally upside down.
如此完全 彻底的上下颠倒
It's just a bike shop.
不过是个自行车店
"It's just a bike shop."
"不过是个自行车店"
No, I know that you want this to be a success.
我知道 你想把这里发展壮大
I get that. But --
我都明白 但是
But I'm never supposed to actually achieve success?
但是成功对我而言 永远可望不可及
Yes.
没错
Yes, you are.
不 我是说
But maybe not with this.
你能成功 但或许不是这方面
I mean, you sold like six in Denmark,
你在丹麦卖♥♥掉六辆自行车
and four of them were returned.
结果退回来四辆
One family who did not read the instructions.
有一家是没看说明书
I'm sorry, Mr. Bakovic,
我很抱歉 巴克维克先生
that my Danish-to-Serbian translations weren't spot-on.
我不擅长丹麦语和塞尔维亚语互译
Um...Yeah. You're right.
是啊 你说的对
I had no business plan.
我都没有商业计划
Had no reason to do well.
自然没有好结果
It's all fine.
无所谓了
I'm -- I've seen that show "Life after People."
我看了那部纪录片"人类消失后的世界"
I...
我
This will all be reclaimed by the earth soon enough.
这一切都将化归为尘土
Just nothing but swamp and moss...
被沼泽和苔藓占据
weird-looking birds.
大怪鸟漫天乱飞
Maybe if you just stood up.
站起来吧
Yeah, come on, Andy.
振作一点 安迪
Just -- just stand up.
别坐地上了
Come on!
起来
You upside down.
你这里全倒过来了
I am, Mr. Yu. Thanks for noticing.
可不是吗 余先生 谢谢提醒
All night, you people here.
你们这里一整晚都没消停过
Make noise. Upset turtles.
噪音不断 烦死掉了
Oh. We're, uh, remodeling.
那是我们在装♥修♥
Come back soon.
回头见
I'm gonna go talk to Emma.
我先去找艾玛谈谈
Then we'll get this place cleaned up,
然后我们把这里清理好
and we'll get your wheels back.
再去把你的轮子弄回来
Okay, go. Find Emma.
去吧 去找艾玛
Find whatever it is you want from her --
去她那里讨回你想要的
vengeance, peace, success...
复仇 和平 胜利
babies...
还有孩子
hate.
憎恨
Maybe you shouldn't sit alone in here all day.
你也别一个人 从早到晚坐在这里
It's so...executive.
太高档了
Open it.
打开看看吧
你老婆和一只马乱搞
我能想到的就是
Cubans?
古巴货
Fuck Cubans.
古巴货算个鸟啊
Venezuelans.
委内瑞拉货
Chavez has this private island off the coast.
查韦斯在海上有私人岛屿
He's got like 20 kids there hand-rolling these fuckers.
他有差不多20个童工 都是手工卷成的
That's awesome!
太棒了
You earned these.
它们是你的了
I can't believe we've got them
我真不敢相信 我们用
by their motherfucking, goddamn pensions!
他们操蛋的退休金 换来了这些雪茄
Serves them right, though.
尽管如此 他们还是活该
Government employees trying to get fat
政♥府♥人员不努力工作
without having to work for it?
就想拿到好处
You see all the hot girls in the lobby?
你看到大厅里 那些辣妹了吗
I'm interviewing for a new assistant.
我要招一个新助理
Nice.
很好
Doug Wilson?
道格·威尔逊
Leave your resume. We'll be in touch.
把你的简历留下 我们会联♥系♥你的
Jolene Waite. I'm with the S.E.C.
茱莲妮·韦特 我是证交委的
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I thought we were done with you guys.
我以为 我们已经完事了
Of course you did.
当然
Kick us to the curb, hope we'll move on.
把我们赶到路边 还想叫我们装作没事
Well, we're not over you. Sorry.
我们跟你们没完 抱歉
Well, we still have your pensions, remember.
我们还掌管着你们的退休金呢 记得吗
Hard to forget. My boss is peeved.
没错 我老板已经气疯了
Been chewing rear ends all morning, including mine.
冲谁都发火 包括我
That's why I'm here, back on spreadsheet duty.
这就是我过来 要求查看数据表格的原因
Spreadsheet duty?
查数据表格
Indeed -- got to go through your files,
的确 该好好检查下你们的文件
analyze your handling of our pensions.
看看你们是怎么管钱的了
Geez. You guys really crank the heat in here.
天哪 你们这里还真是热
Y-you don't trust us with your money?
你不相信 我们能管好你们的钱吗
Fool me once, shame on me, right?
愚弄我一次 还不够吗
We need to be properly funded,
我们是需要适当的基金资助
and we need to be independent from the rest of your shammery.
但我们也要和你们这些骗子保持距离
Okay. I see.
我知道了
You're looking for a little old return on your investment.
你想在你的投资里 找寻一点点回报
What are you hoping for, doll? 10%? 20%?
你期望有多少呢 百分之十还是二十
I'm sure we can make something work.
我确定 我们一定能帮到你
Just bring me your records.
把你们的记录给我就行了
I'll start sorting and highlighting.
我会开始分类和标记的
Think I'll work there.
我在那里做就可以了
I don't like her.
我真讨厌她
I think you've got my son?
我想 我儿子在你们这里
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Nancy Botwin?
南希·伯特温
Oh, Ms. Botwin.
伯特温夫人
Uh...Betz, go get the car washed, will you?
贝兹 去把车洗了 行吗
Ms. Botwin, I'm Mitch Ouellette.
伯特温夫人 我是米奇·阿里特
Thanks for coming in.
非常感谢你能来
Yeah. Could we dispense with the parent-teacher conference crap?
我们能跳过家长和老师之间的客套吗
I just want to get my kid and go.
我想接了我的孩子就走
Yeah, Shane told me you were a hard-ass.
希恩告诉过我 你是个狠角色
Well, uh, Shane says a lot of stuff.
希恩说过很多事情
You just got to take it all with a grain of salt.
他的话 你不能全信
Was he lying about his dads?
他有没有在他父亲这件事上说谎呢
Have a seat.
请坐
You ever hear of pouncy house party rentals?
你听说过"突击之家"派对租赁公♥司♥吗
I haven't had the chance to plan a lot of parties lately.
我最近没什么机会办派对
No, they're weed dealers.
不 他们是毒枭
Bunch of graduate students up at Columbia.
一大群哥伦比亚大学的研究生
Intellectual fucks.
他妈的都是知识分子
Never been a major priority for us, frankly.
坦白说 这从来不是我们关注的重点
Good for them?
他们真幸运
I caught Shane going through their files,
我发现希恩 查看过他们的档案
and when I confronted him with it, he got defensive
当我问他的时候 他采取了自卫姿态
and stopped answering my questions.
不再回答我的问题
Any idea why he would do that?
你知道他为什么会这么做吗
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表