Like the number 3 is orange.
比如数字三是橘黄色的
The word "Tuesday" Is green.
"星期四" 这个词是绿色的
Uh, "Vagina," Purple.
"阴♥道♥" 是紫色的
Fuck.
操
Deep black, unless you're talking the verb.
暗黑色 如果你不是作为动词使用
Then it's more of a blood red.
那就是血红色的了
Anyway, it helped me to string together a few patterns.
反正 我能串联几种感觉
You got anything this afternoon?
下午有事吗
Cancel it.
都取消
There's somewhere I want to take you.
我要带你去个地方
Well, if it's delmonico's, I should pass.
好吧 如果是去迪蒙尼哥 就免了吧
I'm still a little backed up from yesterday.
昨天还剩了点吃的
Hoping greek's gonna push it on through.
希望希腊风味能洗洗我的胃
Mr. Palmer?
帕尔默先生
Dr. Palmer. May I help you?
帕尔默博士 有何贵干
I want to take your class.
我想上你的课
You are aware we're three weeks into the term?
你知道这学期还有三个星期就结束了吗
I'll make it up.
我会赶上进度的
If you're looking for an easy "A,"
如果你想要论文得A
you've come to the wrong place.
那你找错人了
I am meticulous. I am exacting.
我会留心你的 我会特别关注你
You completed the prereqs, I assume?
我想 你上过预备课程了吧
Killed them.
一举拿下
You will have to buy my book.
你得买♥♥我的书
Can I purchase it directly from you?
我能直接从你这买♥♥吗
I think we might find a spot for you, mr...
我想我应该能给你找个座位 呃
Botwin -- shane.
伯特温先生 希恩
Mr. Shane Botwin, welcome to applied criminal justice.
希恩·伯特温先生 欢迎选修应用刑事司法课
That's the problem with these plug-ins.
插线的问题可以这么办
If you'd uncuff me, I'll help you push.
只要你放开我 我就帮你推车
Got to start checking the power on this thing, carl.
你得记得检查电源 卡尔
Goddamn night guy thinks it's more important he charges his ipad.
天呐 宅男觉得给他的ipad充电更重要
Brought your bag.
把你的包拿过来了
I didn't know whether to drop it in first
我不知道 是把它先扔进去好
Or, um, leave it behind.
还是把它留外边好
I was being optimistic.
我还挺乐观的
Not a bad try, the whole catwoman approach.
不错啊 翻墙的招数
Maybe next time, you could parachute in or dig a tunnel.
下次 你该空降或者挖个地道
I don't like to get dirt under my nails.
我不喜欢弄脏我的指甲
Look, if you go into that house right now,
瞧 如果你现在进到屋子里
all hell is gonna break loose, and stevie would see that.
所有矛盾会全部爆发 斯蒂维会看到的
Do I have a choice?
我还有别的选择吗
I'll make sure you get to video-chat with him.
我保证你能和他视频聊天
I-I want him told I'm his mother.
我希望他知道 我是他妈妈
What you say on that call -- look, it's your call.
打电♥话♥也行 随你选
Please, cancel the custody hearing, scott.
拜托 取消监护权听证会 斯科特
Please.
拜托
That is out of my control.
这不是我管得了的
Scott, what's she saying?
斯科特 她说什么
She called you a cunt!
她骂你是婊♥子♥
Sorry.
抱歉
Fair enough.
好吧
By the way, we, uh...
还有 我们...
We never had this conversation.
我们从没聊过关于孩子的事情
Listen, when Jill and I were split up,
听我说 我和吉尔分开的时候
I didn't get to see shayla and taylor all that much.
我没怎么去看过谢拉和泰勒
It sucks. I get it.
那感觉很糟 所以我能理解你
So you'll back me on the custody?
你会在监护权的问题上支持我吗
I said I get it.
我只是说 我能理解你
I also said I like seeing my girls.
也就是说 我也想见我的女儿们
Sorry.
抱歉
About what I expected. Maybe better.
这和我预想的不太一样 也许没那么糟
Shane? Silas.
希恩 塞拉斯
Dick move today, uncle Scott.
那个小混♥蛋♥今天没来 斯科特叔叔
He's atoning.
他在忏悔
Okay. Another 40 minutes, and we're good to go.
好了 又浪费四十分钟 我们该走了
Uncuff her, Carl.
放了她吧 卡尔
These guys will make sure she leaves, right?
这些人肯定会带她走的 是吧
I'm gonna gag her and stuff her into my trunk right now.
我们会五花大绑 把她扔上我的车
No? Okay.
不行吗 好吧
Thank you, scott.
谢谢你 斯科特
What'd you do?
你做了什么
I can't decide whether I want a good story
我很难抉择 是看场好戏
or a good client.
还是找个好对付的客户
Go on. Tell me. All a big mixup.
跟我说说吧 乱作一团
Let's go. Judge wants to see you.
我们走吧 法官想见你
It's satisfying.
令人满意
Doing my job, doing it well -- feels good.
完成工作 颇有成效 这感觉很好
That, my friend,
朋友 涂满精油的手
is the oiled hand on your cock. Could be.
按♥摩♥鸡♥巴♥的感觉才叫好 也是
Hey...
嘿
As far as what you found, it's not a problem.
你发现的事 其实也不算个事
You haven't even looked at it yet.
你连报表都没看
Relax, please.
请放松
There are two ways to go in our biz.
我们的生意有两条道
The first is you follow every bullshit subsection
第一种 就是按着证券委员会法规的
in the s.E.C. Rule book,
条条框框行事
Nobody makes a profit, and the economy collapses.
没人能挣钱 经济会垮台
Fascists.
法♥西♥斯♥主义
The second way, you use your common sense,
另一条 就是根据潜规则
you do what you got to do --
做你该做的事
Make the investors happy,
让投资者开心
keep the free-market economy running.
保持自♥由♥市场的运行机制
So we're cooking the books?
所以我们在颠覆规则吗
Christ, Doug.
天呐 道格
I-I wish you had told me.
你怎么不早点告诉我
I busted my ass working on those reports.
我拼死拼活的看那些报告来着
Remember, relax.
记得 放松
You're acting like a small-town CPA
你就像个乡下来的会计
Touring wall street for the first time.
第一次来参观华尔街似的
Okay, now you're too relaxed.
好吧 现在你太放松了
Whit, could you please put your fucking business on hold
惠特 能把你们的生意先放到一边吗
for 10 minutes -- just once?
就十分钟 行吗
No, I can't, carrie. This is serious shit.
不 不行 卡莉 这是个严肃的事情
Fuck it. I got my 5:00.
去你的 五点了 我下班了
Jen's gonna have to finish you both.
珍会给你俩服务到完事的
Hey, hey, are you working this weekend?
嘿 嘿 你这周末工作吗
My girlfriend wants to come with for a couples.
我女朋友想来个双人按♥摩♥
Make an appointment.
提前预约
And tell her I'm not putting any pantyhose in my mouth this time.
告诉她 我这次不会在嘴里放连裤♥袜♥
You know, whit,
惠特 你知道的
I'm just trying to cover my ass. Me too.
我只是想盖上屁♥股♥[保全自己] 我也是
It's all good. Asses are covered.
这样很好 屁♥股♥已经盖上了
Dicks are out, but asses are covered.
鸡鸡放出来了 但是屁♥股♥盖上了
you got that right, brother.
你做的很对 兄弟
Oh, by the way, we're playing goldman on Saturday.
顺便说下 我们周末和高盛对弈
Hey, Jen, Oh.
嗨 珍 哦
you know what we call this guy? Rocketman.
你知道我们怎么叫他吗 火箭男
does rocketman ever take off?
火箭男会发"射"吗
Oh, that feels good.
哦 这感觉不错
Little faster.
快一点
Okay.
很好
"I then smiled gaily to find the deed so far done.
"我会心微笑 事情已告一段落"
"But, for many minutes,
"然而 很长的时间里"
The heart beat on with a muffled sound."
"我的心却惶惑不安"
What the hell are you reading him?
你在给他读什么啊
"Tell-tale heart."
《泄密的心》[埃德加·爱伦·坡的作品]
Poe?
坡的吗
Like "Everything is dark and dreary and dead or dying" Poe?
那个阴暗抑郁 要死不活的坡吗
Right now? I just saved him.
非要在这个时候 我刚救活他
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表