Leave them.
放下
Okay.
好
Good night.
晚安
Botwin!
伯特温
Oh, hi.
嗨
Sit down.
坐下
I want to tell you a story.
我想给你讲个故事
At 6:30 this morning, upon seeing your empty bed,
今天早上六点半 我看到你的床是空的
I made a call arranging your transportation
于是 我拿起电♥话♥
back to prison.
安排你的回狱事宜
And I felt all right about it.
那感觉不要太好
Had my coffee, read some files.
我喝喝咖啡 看看文件
And at 7:00, I got a call back informing me
到了七点钟 我接到电♥话♥通知
that not only had my petition been denied,
说我的申请被拒绝了
but that you were to be released today...
你将于今天被释放...
From this halfway house into the real world
从这个教习所回到真实世界中去
due to an arrangement they could not share.
至于是谁做出了这个安排 我无从得知
You know, from time to time,
你知道吗 时不时的
I have a client in whom I believe I see promise.
总会有这么一个人 让我看到希望
I was wrong about you.
我看错你了
You're a lifer.
你已经没救了
You will always work a system.
你擅长游走于体制之中
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I don't know what happened to you
我不知道 在你身上发生过什么
or who made you this way.
是谁把你变成了现在这样
But I hope you understand someday
但我希望 有一天你能明白
everything you lost by living the way you do.
这样的生活会让你失去很多东西
I'm very...
我非常
disappointed...
失望
I couldn't help you.
我是救不了你了
Yeah, I don't need your help...
我不需要你的帮助
or your judgment.
也不需要你的批判
I-I'm fine with what I've done,
我觉得我做的事情都很正常
and I'm not pretending to be anybody else.
我也没有刻意的模仿谁
I know who I am.
我知道我是谁
I'm gonna go clear out my stuff.
我要去收拾东西了
So, who are we staking out?
我们监视的是哪个
Red pants.
红裤子那个
Drug dealer? Teen pimp?
毒贩子 还是拉皮条的
I read about a kid
我看过一则新闻 有个小子
who was running a prostitution ring
在他学校旁边的旅馆里
out of the motel next to his high school.
经营着一个卖♥♥淫团伙
All the hookers were girls from his French class,
所有的妓♥女♥都是他法语课上的同学
and the Johns were these middle-aged guys --
而嫖♥客♥都是些中年男人
That's my stepson.
那是我继子
His graduation present.
这是他的毕业礼物
Go and give it to him.
去交给他
Sure.
没问题
Sorry.
抱歉
Wait.
等等
Tell him his dad wants to talk to him.
跟他说 他爸爸想跟他谈谈
Not his biological, piece of shit,
不是那个跟他妈妈上了一次床
fuckhead dad who banged his mother once,
然后消失了十四年
then disappeared for 14 years
去博卡拉顿寻找极乐天堂的
to find his fucking bliss in Boca Raton,
狗日傻♥逼♥亲生爸爸
but the other one...
而是另一个爸爸
Who taught him how to ride a bike
那个教他骑自行车的爸爸
wants to talk to him.
想跟他谈谈
Okay.
好
And tell him he's got to open it first,
让他先拆礼物
and then he can come and talk to me.
再过来跟我说话
All right?
好吗
Okay. Yeah. Sure.
好 没问题
I-I'm not gonna say the other stuff.
之前那些话 我不会再说了
Yeah. That's probably a good idea.
嗯 这样比较好
Okay.
好
She put up new ones today?
她今天贴新照片了吗
Oh, yeah.
贴了
I'm looking at them right now.
我正看着呢
She -- she looks tan.
她看上去晒得更黑了
Yeah, she'll never get tan enough for him.
再黑 也比不过她的黑人老公
Download them all and put them
全下载下来 放到那个叫
in the file marked "Bitch Ex-Wife."
"贱♥人♥前妻"的文件夹里
You see his yacht, the Miss Daisy?
你看到他的游艇没 靓女号♥
Oh, yeah. It's big.
看到了 好大的船
Who goes on a fishing trip with Morgan Freeman anyway?
谁会跟摩根·弗里曼一起去钓鱼啊
You think Dana's doing the oreo
你觉得戴娜会在游艇上
with both of them below deck?
跟那个黑鬼乱搞吗
You ever do the oreo, Nance?
你跟黑鬼搞过吗 南希
I did a half-oreo-banana once.
我曾经搞过一个混血黑人
I just did 26 minutes on mine. New record.
我刚才坚持了二十六分钟 新纪录
My abs are like granite. Hit me.
我的腹肌就像花岗岩一样 打我试试
Go ahead. Hit me.
来啊 使劲打
I'm gonna go check on Whit.
我去惠特那里看看
Okay. Keep going on this.
好 继续
Don't let the timer stop. Will do.
别让计时器停下来 没问题
Hey, Rick. Check out my six-pack.
嘿 里克 看看我的六块腹肌
That's quite a hickey.
你身上的唇印
Looks fresh.
好像很新啊
It's a rash.
是疹子啦
I really shouldn't wear synthetics.
我真不该穿合成纤维的衣服
I used to get rashes like that, too.
我以前也有过那样的疹子
Back when I wore synthetics.
在我穿合成纤维的衣服时
What are you working on?
你在干吗呢
Uh, do I know you?
我认识你吗
Foster Grant? Um, Calvin Klein?
福斯特·格兰特 卡尔文·克莱因[时尚品牌]
You can call me whatever you like.
你想怎么叫我都行
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Um, then I'm gonna call you Chuck.
那我就叫你恰克好了
Okay. And you shall be...
好 那你就是
This handle.
这个把手
He's asked me to fix it for two weeks.
我拖了两个星期 一直没送去修
I'm a bad, bad secretary, Chuck.
我是个糟糕的秘书 恰克
It's good, yes?
这些东西都有用吧
Yeah, no. No, this is crap.
不 这些全是狗屁
These are backups of their bullshit documents.
这只是些狗屁的备份文件
I-I need the real shit --
我要些猛料
Where the money's going, how the C.E.O. filters it,
钱流向何处 首席执行官是怎么洗钱的
how many levels down it goes, who knows what.
往下还有多少级 什么人知道什么事
Most importantly, I-I'm confused about your hickeys,
最重要的是 你身上的唇印让我很困惑
'cause they seem to be of two very different mouth sizes.
因为它们显然是来自两张不同的嘴
The left is small, but the one on the right is quite a bit --
左边的小 右边的就很
Yes. Yeah, okay.
够了够了
Listen.
听着
Whoever targeted you as an informant
把你列为线人的人
was asleep at the wheel.
绝对是失职了
It's no shock, given the way my department is run.
这一点也不奇怪 我的部门就是这么运行的
I'm sorry you'll be going back to that halfway house.
我很抱歉 你要回♥教♥习所了
Or maybe directly back to prison.
也许是直接回监狱
I-I forget your details.
你要蹲几年我不清楚
At any rate, your sentence wasn't that long, right?
但怎么看 都不会很长 对吧
What?
你说什么
Women usually make friends behind bars.
女人总能在监狱里面交到朋友
That's what I read. It shouldn't be too bad.
这是书上说的 回监狱应该不算太糟吧
What are you talking about?! What?
你在说什么啊 怎么了
I'm not going back to prison, that's what!
我不会回监狱的 这就是我要说的
I'll get you... anything you need.
我会帮你拿到你需要的任何东西
I'll go higher -- C.E.O.
我会去接近更高层的人物 比如首席执行官
W-whatever information you need --
不管你要什么样的信息
personal life, bank accounts.
个人生活 银行账户
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表