So, I really think it's important
我觉得这点很重要
that we remove all soft drinks from the vending machines
我们要把自动贩卖♥♥机里的软饮料
and replace them with bottled water and naturally sweetened fruit juice
都换成瓶装水和天然果汁
Are you talking about diet soda too?
你是说包括减肥汽水在内吗
Because I don't think we should take away the diet soda.
我不同意撤掉减肥汽水
So many of our girls are watching their weight.
好多女孩儿都很关注自己的体重
Our oldest girls are 11
她们当中最大的才11岁呢
They shouldn't be dieting.
她们这个年纪不该减肥
I think she's got a little botie between the eyes.
她的眉宇间似乎透露出不容置疑的坚定
That's just naive.
那就太天真了
She probably treated herself, poor thing.
她可能想借此疗伤 可怜的女人
If my husband dropped dead,
如果我丈夫突然暴毙
I'd suck out, lift up and inject anything that moves.
我肯定会吞云吐雾 沉迷毒品 破罐子破摔
I know that you've got boys so
我知道你家孩子是男孩
you may not understand...
所以你可能不太理解
Understand what?
理解什么
That our children shouldn't be guzzling sugar and chemicals?
孩子们不该摄取糖分过高或含有化学物质的食品
No, we are in total agreement about the sugar.
不 我们早就在糖分的问题上达成一致了
All the sugary drinks should go.
所有含糖饮料都撤下
So everyone in favor of eliminating
所有支持从自动贩卖♥♥机里撤下
the sugary drinks from the vending machines, ladies...
含糖饮料的女士们 请举手
Ladies!
女士们
Wonderful!
很好
That's done.
就这么定了
Thank you, Nancy Botwin.
谢谢你 南希·伯特温
Head of our Healthy Children's Committee.
咱们儿童健康委员会的会长
Now, let's take a break.
现在 大家休息一下
She's got the big bag.
她的名牌包好大
I guess he left her pretty well fixed, huh?
我猜他丈夫一定留给她很多钱 是吧
I heard there was nothing.
我听说一点也没留下
They spent all that money on the new kitchen.
他们把钱都花在了新厨房♥的装♥修♥上
Have you seen it?
你们看过那厨房♥吗
It turned out gorgeous.
太豪华了
So give yourselves a round of applause everyone.
给你们自己一点掌声吧
I wonder how she's getting by.
我想知道她是怎么撑下去的
Nancy, we were all just saying how much we love your purse.
南希 我们刚在说我们很喜欢你的皮包
It's a knock-off.
这是个仿制品
But you can't even tell.
但你根本辨别不出来
Let me see that.
给我看看
Ray should buy one of these.
雷真该买♥♥个这样的包
How much you paid?
你花了多少
75 bucks.
75美元
Ray should take one look at that crooked stitch
雷只要看看那些弯曲不平的针脚
and then she'd know you're a cheap trick.
就会知道你买♥♥的是便宜货
The stitching on this bag is perfect.
这个包的针脚很完美啊
Oh yeah. Right there.
看看这里
Goddamn it!
我靠
Yeah, looking in the dictionary the other day,
我那天翻字典的时候
saw your picture sitting up in there.
在里面发现了你的照片哦
Right next to "Dumbass white chick".
就贴在"笨蛋白人女"几个字的旁边
That smells good.
闻起来不错
I miss carbs.
我怀念醣类食物[碳水化合物]
My friend Talisha tried no carbs.
我朋友塔丽莎在吃无醣食品
She ate bacon and eggs for a whole month.
她已经吃了一个月的熏肉和鸡蛋
I'm talking like 5 dozen eggs and a whole pig a day.
我说那可是一天60个蛋和一整头猪啊
She lost 11 pounds. Shit works.
她减了十一磅 那方法居然能奏效
My sister does this thing
我姐姐也这样做呢
where they leave a cooler bag
他们每天在她家门口放一个冷藏袋
full of no carb food outside her house everyday.
里面装满了无醣食物
She's lost 17 pounds.
她已经减了17磅了
We should start this in this neighborhood.
我们也应该在社区内推广这项活动
Call it the "I'm getting skinny
名字就叫做"我要瘦的皮包骨头了
'cause some nigger stole my bag of food" Diet.
因为黑鬼偷走了我的食物袋'
Talisha is still fat.
塔丽莎还是很胖
She looks good.
她看上去已经很不错了
Then why Ronnie dumped her ass?
那为什么罗尼还甩了她呢
'Cause he found out she was taking his money
因为他发现她把他的钱
for little Ron and spending all shit for Shareek.
都花在了小罗和夏瑞克身上
And he all, "why don't my son got Adidas?"
他觉得 "为什么我儿子没有阿迪达斯穿呢"
It's stupid to buy expensive shoes for a 3 year old.
给一个三岁大的小毛孩买♥♥这么贵的鞋子真傻
He'll outgrow them in a day.
他很快就会穿不上的
You're calling black people stupid?
你是说黑人都很傻吗
And lazy and they also steal.
而且懒惰 还偷东西
But sings and dances real good.
不过唱歌♥和跳舞倒是一流的
White people steal.
白人也有偷的毛病啊
Enron, World.Com.
安然公♥司♥ WorldCom公♥司♥[均爆出过诈骗丑闻]
They've been stealing billions of dollars,
他们盗取了数十亿美元
flush them through some overseas bank account.
然后流到国外的银行账户里
Then sit on the beach and count their money.
然后悠闲地坐在沙滩上数钱
Somebody's been listening to the good reverend Sharp.
看来某人最近好好地听了夏普牧师的课
Maybe black people need to start stealing a little bit bigger.
或许黑人应该开始偷大一点了吧
Maybe thought it so.
或许是吧
That bag looks a little small.
那一包看上去好像分量不足啊
You did not just say that!
你竟然敢说出这种话
Bitch, I can eyeball an Ounce from outer space
小贱♥人♥ 就算我的眼镜碎了
with my glasses cracked.
我也能从外太空目测一盎司的货物
Give me.
给我
Acting like you know, writing checks you ass can't cash.
不知道什么就别乱说话
You never question Heylia's eyeballing.
永远不要怀疑海莉亚的目测能力
That's the Rain Man of weed right there.
她就是毒品行业的雨人
Amen!
阿门
I apologize. I'm still new at this. I stand corrected.
我道歉 我还刚上手 我接受纠正
Stand? You're on your knees corrected.
站着 你要跪下来认错
Getting all beside herself,
先不说她个人的问题了
gonna come up in my house telling about my business,
单说她来我的地盘 还对我说三道四指手画脚
you need to recognize...
你要知道...
Alright, alright. Fine.
好了 好了 我知错了
I'm a bitch-ass... bitch.
我是个贱♥人♥ 小贱♥人♥
Give me a little respect.
给我留一点尊严吧
I'm the biggest game in the private community of Agrestic.
好歹我还是格莱斯蒂克私人社区的一把手呢
Drugs sell themselves biscuit. You ain't shit.
大♥麻♥好自然卖♥♥得快 没你什么功劳
You still ain't shit.
本来就没你什么功劳啊
How much you got there?
你有多少钱
Take that crap off my money.
把那个黄丝巾从我的钱上取下来
You're not giving me a present.
你不是在给我送礼物
You're paying me for weed.
你是在付钱向我买♥♥大♥麻♥
Excuse me
抱歉
for trying to bring a little beauty into an ugly world.
我不该试图把一点小美好带入这肮脏的世界
Oh shit!
妈的
It's 2:30.
两点半了
Where are you rushing off to with your ass all on fire?
干嘛这么急 好像屁♥股♥着火似的
Doctor Phil ain't on 'till 4.
菲尔医生4点才到呢
Shane's got his grief counselor.
希恩要去见心理医师
Oh right, I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Wait, I'll walk you out.
等等 我送你出去
Damn! Can you imagine them?
该死 真是难以想象
Boy out, jogging with his daddy, having a good time,
男孩和他爸爸出去慢跑 玩的那么快乐
and boom!
然后 突然
Daddy drops.
爸爸倒下了
That could fuck a kid up.
可把那孩子吓坏了
You show me who ain't fucked up.
谁遇到这事儿不会吓坏啊
Who wants some cornbread?
谁要玉米面包
Yeah.
我要
You alright?
你还好吧
I'm fine.
很好
I'm just late.
就是要迟到了
You're sure?
确定吗
Conrad, we do business, not personal.
康纳德 我们只做生意 不谈感情
You know I'm full service.
我做全面服务
Andy didn't tell you that when he hooked us up.
安迪当初引荐你的时候没说清楚吗
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表