There's no cash from selling the drugs.
卖♥♥大♥麻♥并没有赚来现金
There's always cash from selling the drugs.
卖♥♥大♥麻♥怎么可能赚不来现金
That's why we sell drugs.
我们就是为了钱才卖♥♥大♥麻♥的
Not when you give them away for free.
免费赠送的话 就肯定赚不来现金
Why would we...
为什么要
Oh, you didn't.
你不是吧
It's called a loss leader.
这叫赔本赚吆喝
You sell a product at a loss to increase future sales.
通过亏本销♥售♥ 来增加未来的销量
It's good business.
这么做生意没错
I need money now!
我现在就需要钱
Not the promise of money -- actual money.
不是承诺中的钱 而是实实在在的钱
I owe your aunt a-a preschool payment by Friday.
我星期五之前要给你姨妈 汇幼儿园保证金
If I can't provide that,
要是我拿不出那笔钱
I am double-dipped in three shades of f-f-f-fuck!
我就彻底完蛋了
Your cellphone is ringing!
你的手♥机♥在响
I know.
我知道
42 new voice mails.
四十二封新的语♥音♥信息
42 new clients.
四十二个新客户
I got orders on here for twice what we let go.
我现在拿到了双倍的订单
I am better at this than you know.
我比你想象的 更擅长做这买♥♥卖♥♥
We're gonna need more supply --
我们需要更多的供货
A lot more.
非常非常多的供货
This supply that you speak of --
你提到的供货
can't exactly put it on a mastercard.
又不能靠刷信♥用♥卡♥去透♥支♥
Did you think about that?
你想过这个吗
Well, uh... What should we do?
那我们该怎么办
Shane! Shane!
希恩 希恩
Yeah?
什么事
How much, um, cash do you have?
你有多少现金
I don't know. Like a grand.
我不清楚 差不多一千块吧
Could you go get it, please?
把钱都拿过来好不好
Why?
为什么
'cause I need it.
因为我需要用钱
We need it.
我们需要用钱
I don't want you to go back to prison.
我不想看到你 重蹈覆辙
It's my fault you went there once.
你已经进去过一次了 全拜我所赐
Sweetie, I love you so much,
宝贝 我很爱你
and this room -- I-I do like this room.
我也很喜欢这个房♥间
I'd be honored to sleep here --
能睡在这 我很开心
I want it back, plus 20%.
要还我的 加20%利息
What about your loan checks?
你的贷款支票呢
I only got one so far,
到目前为止我只得到一笔
and you said those are for school
你说过 那钱要交给学校的
and hot tubs.
而且我还要买♥♥浴缸
I know what I said. Thank you, sweetie.
我知道自己说了什么 谢了 宝贝
Thanks, buddy.
谢了 兄弟
Yeah, whatever.
随你们怎么办吧
So, there's been a glitch in the supply chain.
供应链上出了点差错
What's that mean, a glitch?
差错 此话怎讲
I'm not saying I can't get you weed. I can.
我不是说弄不到大♥麻♥了 我还能弄到
But it's gonna be at least another month.
但至少要再等一个月
I don't have another month.
我等不了一个月
Is there someone you can call?
你能给那个谁打个电♥话♥吗
It's fuckin' afghanistan. Who do you want me to call?
那他妈的是阿富汗好吧 你要我打电♥话♥找谁
Then g-give me your weed.
把你的大♥麻♥给我
No, these are my last three joints.
不行 这是最后三根了
How much do you want for them?
你出个价
Got to give it a month.
你必须等一个月
Come on, baby.
别担心 宝贝
That's Stevie crying
那是斯蒂维的哭声
'cause mom told him he couldn't' go to Waldorf now
因为妈妈告诉他 他不能去华道夫上学了
Because the deposit money your creepy lawyer promised
你那奇怪的律师答应给的保证金
Never showed up.
根本没有出现
And since that's the school all his friends are going to,
而他所有的朋友都会去那所学校上学
He won't be able to play with them.
他以后就不能跟他们一起玩了
I'm sure he'll get over it.
我相信他会熬过这关的
I never had any friends, and I turned out fine.
我一个朋友都没有 不是照样好好的吗
Maybe your mother could pay for it.
也许你妈能付这笔钱
Oh, she will.
她会的
She just wanted you to see the disappointment you caused
她只是想让你看看 你引起的这些失望
before she made it all better.
然后她再出手
It's okay, Stevie. Don't cry.
没事的 斯蒂维 别哭
Jenny's going.
珍妮要去那上学
Brendan's going.
布兰登要去那上学
Victoria's going.
维多利亚要去那上学
Mark is going.
马克要去那上学
Amy's going.
艾米要去那上学
Matthew's going.
马修要去那上学
Carly's going.
卡莉要去那上学
Dave's going.
戴夫要去那上学
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表