Franklin, Judge Franklin.
弗兰克林 弗兰克林法官
They certainly did some work on his portrait.
他们肯定做了他的工作
I'll tell you that.
我敢保证
Judge Franklin --
弗兰克林法官
No! No, no, no! Are you nuts?
别 别 别 你疯了吗
You never make eye contact with a judge
永远别在法官的午餐时间
on his lunch break.
跟他有眼神接触
Smile. Apologize. You thought he was someone else.
微笑 道歉 说你认错人了
No!
不
Hi, uh, your honor.
你好 法官先生
Sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你
I had a question about the Nancy Botwin case --
我有点疑问 关于南希·伯特温的案子
Or h-hearing.
还是听证会来着
Botwin...
伯特温...
Oh, wait. I thought we postponed that.
等等 我们不是把听证会推迟了吗
Yes, you did.
对 是的
That's the problem.
那正是问题所在
Is this an inconvenient time?!
现在不方便吗
Should I fly back another day?!
要我改天再飞回来吗
Jill!
吉尔
Nancy.
南希
I want to see my son.
我想看看我儿子
Damn. Jill just took him to the playground.
该死 吉尔刚带他去游乐场了
Oh, bullshit! I saw her van!
胡扯 我看到她的车了
Didn't we reschedule the hearing?
我们不是重新安排了听证会时间吗
Yeah. I guess you did.
对 是的
I never got the memo, so here I am.
但我根本没得到通知 所以我来了
I'm ready to see my son.
我要见我儿子
I wish I could help you. I really do.
我很希望自己能帮到你 真的
You know she slept with Andy?
你知道她和安迪睡了吗
Blah, blah, blah. He already knows.
啦啦啦 他已经知道了
Move on, like the rest of us, Nancy.
往前看吧 像我们其他人一样 南希
Jill, really?
是吗 吉尔
You don't have a fence high enough!
你们的围墙并不高
Oh, I forgot -- you're an expert with iron bars now.
哦 我忘了 你现在对铁栅栏驾轻就熟了
Well, we do have neighborhood security.
可我们有小区保安
It should be here any second.
他马上就来了
let me in, Scott.
让我进去 斯科特
Don't touch the gate, Scott.
别碰门 斯科特
What'd she do to win you back?
她靠什么 赢回了你的心
She give you a clay mold of her vag?
她给你 她的阴♥道♥粘土模型了
It's probably warmer than the real thing.
那可能比真的还暖和
Hey, you want to go fuck the gardener over there?
你想去那边 上那个花匠吗
Looks like your type.
看起来是你的类型
She kidnapped my child!
她绑♥架♥了我的孩子
Crazy woman at my door!
我门口有个疯女人
Oh, no, the buzzer. I'm melting!
哦 不要啊 门铃吵死了 我要融化了
Keep trying, jill.
你就折腾吧 吉尔
Whenever, wherever, hearing, no hearing,
不管什么时候 在哪 有没有听证会
I'm his mother!
我都是他妈妈
Stevie, can you hear me?
斯蒂维 你能听到我的声音吗
You remember this voice... But quieter?
还记得这个声音吗 温柔版的这个声音
Ma'am.
女士
Thanks for coming, carl.
谢谢你赶来 卡尔
I'm gonna need you to lower your voice, ma'am.
请你安静下来 女士
Stevie!
斯蒂维
Uh, please don't do that.
请不要这么做
Nancy, come on!
南希 至于吗
What's she doing?
她要干嘛
Don't let her over! I'm calling the real cops.
别让她过来 我要叫警♥察♥了
I can handle this, mrs. Gray. Down!
我能处理好 格雷夫人 下来
Now!
快点
No! Uh...
不要
Push her toward me!
把她推过来
I can't push her face, Carl!
我不能推她的脸 卡尔
Uh, uh, ma'am, ma'am...
女士 女士
I'm going to have to touch your ass, ma'am.
我必须接触你的臀部了 女士
Push her!
推她啊
No pushing, no grabbing!
不要推了 不要抓了
I'm coming down!
我自己下来
What? Unnecessary!
什么 没这个必要吧
I'm leaving!
我要走了
Yes, you are.
你是该走了
You'll regret this.
你会后悔的
My lawyer took down breast-implant people.
我的律师会告倒那个丰胸的家伙的
He's gonna take you down -- all of you!
他会打败你们 打败你们所有人
Great to see you, Nancy. Safe flight!
很高兴见到你 南希 一路顺风
so...
那么
Nancy Botwin is my mother.
南希·伯特温是我妈妈
Yeah, you've said that twice now.
是的 你说两遍了
Look, I finish this sandwich,
听着 我吃完三明治之后
I'm back to the 12 hearings I do have scheduled today.
就要去处理今天安排好的十二个听证会
You ever mediate
你有调解
between a transgender couple and grandparents?
变性夫妻和祖父母关系的经历吗
Brutal.
绝对没有
Go.
快说吧
Uh, well, Nancy Botwin is...
好吧 南希·伯特温...
Uh, she means well.
她的本意是好的
Sometimes it's bumpy, but it's good.
生活难免有波折 但还算让人满意
Okay.
好吧
W-when I was 10,
十岁那年
I had an asthma attack on Halloween,
万圣节的时候 我犯哮喘了
so no candy for me.
所以我没有拿到糖
Brand-new austin powers costume still in the plastic bag.
全新的《王牌大贱谍》套装也没来得及拆
But she put it on
而她 穿上这身套装
and walked the neighborhood the whole night,
整夜在小区里奔走
just to get me candy.
就为了帮我拿到糖
She fought with some kids.
她还和一些小孩打了起来
Well... I mean, it wasn't...
我是说 这并不能...
She looks out for us. She...
她很照顾我们 她
Geez, I can't believe I'm saying this.
天呐 真不敢相信我会说这个
She loves us.
她爱我们
And I'm pretty sure
我很确定 她更爱
she loves her youngest, stevie, even more.
她最小的孩子斯蒂维
And to not even give her the chance...
而现在却连个机会都不给她...
Look, she's not mom of the year.
虽然她不是年度最称职母亲
Whatever you want to do,
但不论怎样
just at least give her a fair fight.
至少让她公平一战吧
Not the most impassioned speech I ever heard.
这段讲话 不怎么动人
Yeah. It's not exactly what I had mapped out.
是啊 和我预想的不太一样
You're a fast eater.
你吃饭的速度很快
Well, I'm still hungry. Let me find her file.
好吧 我还饿着呢 我找找她的材料
Yo!
哟
Hey, rocketman!
嘿 火箭男
Hey, whit, did you check the earnings report?
嘿 惠特 你看收益报表了吗
Sure did. Great fucking quarter.
当然 这季度真操蛋
Great fucking quarter... Probably.
这季度真操蛋 或许吧
Probably?
或许
I don't want to be a dick, and I know I say that a lot,
我不想犯混 我也知道我说了很多次
but this guy you had in here before
可你之前雇的那个家伙
Must have been a colossal shit-for-brains.
绝对是个极品脑残
Go on.
继续说
Some of these dividends, they were coming and going.
有些红利 来来回♥回♥算了好几遍
I mean, what's this guy, a meth addict?
我说 这家伙是谁啊 算数狂吗
I mean, it's sweeping the nation.
我是说 这种现象席卷了整个国家
Wait, wait.
等等
You went through the whole report?
你看完了全部的报表
You know, most people probably wouldn't even catch it.
你知道 多数人一眼都不看
Thing is, I got a diagnosed case of synesthesia.
问题是 我有联感[一种刺♥激♥引发多种感官印象]
I see words and numbers in colors,
我看到的文字和数字是有颜色的
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表