So I'm clear,
我确认一下
you're asking me to go on record
你让我去证明
About your motherly qualities?
你作为母亲的品德
You want that?
你真希望我去
All right.
好吧
Use the balls of your feet...
用你的脚掌
And arch your back.
拱起你的背
All right.
好的
Hey, are you sure you don't mind?
你确定你不介意
It's not like secondhand smoke is gonna kill me.
我肯定不会死于二手烟
Oh, yeah. Death humor.
恩 对 死亡幽默
Got to be honest -- not making me laugh.
老实说 不好笑
Guess that's your privilege, though.
但我猜 那是你的特权
Who am I to say what's funny?
我算老几 能决定什么好笑
Although people tell me that I'm funny,
虽然大家都说我很搞笑
but I'm not dying.
但我并不是将死之人
Sorry.
抱歉
But you are dying.
但是你迟早会死
Slower than me, obviously,
当然 你死的比我晚
But trust me -- that could change tomorrow.
但是相信我 谁知道明天会发生什么呢
Gather ye rosebuds.
摘下那些玫瑰花蕾
Gather ye balls.
摘下那些"小球"
Don't just sit on them. Show them to the world.
别坐在它们上面 向全世界展示它们
Show them to the world? I can do that.
向全世界展示 这个可以有
Maxeen's taken a liking to you.
玛克辛很喜欢你
You're a vast improvement over the last few guys.
你比之前那些男的好很多
Awfully kind of you.
你真客气
Wait -- "Last few."
等等 之前那些
"Few" Like two or three?
那些是 两三个吗
I'm sliding. I'm sliding.
我在下滑 我在下滑
Okay. I've slid.
好 我滑下来了
I'm taking a liking to you guys, too.
我也很喜欢你们
Maxeen mainly, but okay.
主要是玛克辛
The whole... Two-for-one thing,
两人做一人看的事情
It's...
这个...
It's not so hard.
这个并不难
I need sug...
我要找靓女...
If shu...
如果靓女...
You're sliding, too. These chairs are no good, man.
你也在下滑 这些椅子不咋样呀 伙计
Oh, fuck.
我靠
It's happening.
出事了
It's happening now.
出事了
Phone people.
打电♥话♥叫人
Here's the wire. Where's the phone?
线在这 电♥话♥在哪
High-top phone.
高帮鞋电♥话♥
Look at that.
看啊
Charles, don't do it, man.
查尔斯 你别死啊 伙计
Um, he's down. Pancreas cancer.
他倒下了 胰腺癌
We're here, and he's down.
我们坐得好好的 他突然之间就倒下了
What do I do?
我该怎么办
Oh, god, yeah -- CPR.
天啊 对 心肺复苏术
That's a great idea.
真是个好主意
I'll try that.
我会试试的
I had to put the shoe down!
我得把这个鞋子电♥话♥放下来
I got this.
我来了
Holy shit. It worked. He's breathing.
神啊 管用了 他有呼吸了
I saved him.
我救了他
Still clammy! Tell me you've sent somebody!
还是很凉 你们派人来了吧
Not like this, charles.
别这样 查尔斯
Not like this.
别这样
What are you gonna say at the hearing?
听证会上你准备说什么
I'm not sure. Figure I'll wing it.
不确定 我估计我会即兴发挥吧
You know, no winging.
不要即兴发挥
I'm serious, okay?
我说真的 别即兴发挥
I'm trying to watch "Everybody loves Raymond."
我在看《人人都爱雷蒙德》
It's on channel 1. It's good.
1频道 很好看
What if the judge cross-examines you?
要是法官反复询问你怎么办
See, Debra's really pissed at Ray
黛布拉非常生雷的气
For taking Robert's side in a fight with Amy.
因为他在与艾米的吵架中 向着罗伯特
Oh, now the dad's involved. He's awesome.
现在爸爸也被扯进来了 他很酷
I could lose Stevie.
我可能会失去斯蒂维
I have maybe one card to play,
我手里只有一张牌
And guess what -- that's you.
知道吗 就是你
So you could just quit the coy bullshit
所以你能不能暂时
For just one second, please?
别说那些废话了 拜托
You're dragging me across the country at a moment's notice
你二话不说 就带我穿越整个国家
to talk about you as a mother.
让我去跟法官谈论你的母亲角色
I really, truly don't know what I'm gonna say yet.
我还真不知道 该说什么
I-I have suggestions.
我有些提议
There could be inspiration here.
这个片子里可能会有灵感
Maybe I'll compare you to Ray.
也许我会拿你跟雷做比较
You mean well, but you get into trouble.
你是出于好意 但你最终还是惹麻烦了
And then there's Marie.
还有玛丽
You know what?
知道吗
Be a spectator. Forget it.
当个旁观者 没关系
I'll defend myself.
我会为自己辩护
that should go well.
那就要顺利多了
He apologizes. She forgives him.
他道了歉 她原谅了他
The tall guy makes a dumb joke.
那个高个子讲了个蠢笑话
Everyone's happy. The end.
所有人都高兴了 剧终
Stop and enjoy the make-believe every once in a while, Nance.
打住 时不时享受一下美好的童话 南希
I can't afford that.
我可享受不起
Hi, it's Nancy. Leave your message.
我是南希 请留言
Uh, I thought you were kidding about the two days, Nancy.
我以为你说两天是开玩笑呢 南希
You know, I gave you a chance when no one else would,
你知道吗 没有人帮你的时候 我帮助了你
and this is how you repay me.
你就是这么回报我的
I don't know where the lunch menus are.
我不知道午餐菜单在哪
My computer's frozen on an image of Bradley Cooper.
我的电脑卡在布莱德利·库珀的头像上了
A little help, please, Nancy.
帮帮忙 拜托 南希
Okay, if there's a gyro here in the next half-hour,
如果半小时内能来一份希腊三明治
I'll think about forgiving you.
我会考虑原谅你
Extra tzatziki.
多加一份酸奶黄瓜
Doug Wilson.
道格·威尔逊
Yes, with extra tzatziki.
对 加一份酸奶黄瓜
Yeah, I-I promise he'll stop calling you goat bangers.
对 我保证他不会再叫你山羊香肠了
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Did you find them?
你找到她们了吗
They postponed the hearing.
她们推迟了听证会
Till after lunch?
推迟到午饭后吗
Lunch, plus two months.
午饭后 另加两个月
They know you'll have trouble getting out here again.
她们知道你很难再来一次
They're making you jump through hoops,
所以 让你无休止的等待
making you mad and potentially irrational.
让你变得愤怒 失去理性
Their lawyer's very good.
她们的律师很棒
So Stevie's not even here?
那么说 斯蒂维根本不在这
I'm not even gonna get to see him?
我甚至都看不到他
No. This is bullshit!
不 这太扯了
Can they do this? It is, and they can.
她们能这样做吗 她们能
You're the fucking lawyer. Do something.
你♥他♥妈♥的是我的律师 做点什么
Project, baby, project. I can take it. Work it out.
我要计划一下 亲爱的 我会想出办法的
Do you want to cry? Do you want to break something?
你想哭吗 想扔东西吗
Let it all out. Just let it go.
发泄出来 释放出来
Oh, man.
天啊
You do not want to give her that opening.
不能让她开溜
Jill!
吉尔
Get your ass out here!
给我滚出来
Do you think she could've maybe just gone out for some fresh air?
你觉得 她是出去呼吸新鲜空气吗
I'll call a cab. We got to go get her.
我去叫计程车 我们得去找她
Son of a bitch.
奶奶的
That's the judge who fucked us --
那就是耍了我们的法官
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表