Hey, chop-chop. The coal miner's about to leave.
赶紧的 金主马上就要走了
What's wrong with him?
他怎么回事
Too many long island ice teas. Fuck.
长岛冰茶喝多了 见鬼
Hey. I know that in -- I-I know that in the past,
我知道 我知道之前
Bill Sussman and I have had our differences.
我跟比尔·苏斯曼 是有些过节
But I really don't think I can do it
但没了他的帮助
without his help right now.
我还真不行
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Oh. Well, now you see the power of Bill Sussman, huh?
你现在知道比尔·苏斯曼的厉害啦
Blech! Fine.
好吧 帮就帮
But I'm doing it for Doug! Yeah!
但我这都是为了道格 好
Bill Sussman does things for his buddies.
比尔·苏斯曼会为兄弟两肋插刀
Okay, which one is he?
好 金主是谁
The guy in the yellow shirt.
穿黄色衬衣的那个
Oh! Watch it, buddy.
当心点 兄弟
Shit. Is he too wasted?
靠 他喝高了吧
Probably, but that's okay. Jansen is, too.
也许 不过没大碍 因为简森也喝高了
See? All good.
瞧 不用烦了
Pain.
痛
I'm telling you.
告诉你 兄弟
A raw egg mixed with a little clamato
生鸡蛋加点蛤肉番茄汁
and some crushed-up oreos...
再掰点奥利奥饼干进去
...Works like a charm.
包你舒畅
Okay. If you say the word "Clamato" one more time,
好 如果你再说一遍蛤肉番茄汁
I'm gonna heave again.
我又要吐了
Hey, you looked sharp in Klein's clothes.
克莱因的衣服挺合适你的
You swipe any?
你有没有拿几件回来
No. Weighed me down.
没 他的衣服弄的我很抑郁
I'm much happier being Andy Botwin.
还是当安迪·伯特温开心
Carefree soul,
无拘无束
tasting all the low-hanging fruit life has to offer,
知足常乐
a lot less complicated, a lot more fun.
少了世俗繁杂 多了乐趣
Let the masters of the universe deal with all the climbers
让造物主去操心那些雄心勃勃的人
and their agendas, you know?
和他们的雄心壮志吧
With me, what you see is what you get.
至于我 表里如一就行了
Again, I was really just looking for a "Yes" Or a "No."
再说一遍 你回答"是"还是"不是"就行了
Silas.
塞拉斯
It was a great trip.
我这趟收获不小
Much to discuss.
想跟你聊聊
Uh, before you come at me with both barrels,
趁你还没拿枪指着我
let me just say,
我只是想说
I have been thinking about it, and you were right.
我想过了 你是对的
I was wrong.
我不该那样
I shouldn't have big-footed you like that with Emma.
我不该为了艾玛的事 对你指手画脚
I had my reasons,
虽说我有我的考虑
but you deserve more respect than that.
但我应该更尊重你些才对
It won't happen again,
这样的事不会再发生了
and I'll let you make more decisions...
我会给你更多自♥由♥的...
In the future, okay? Truce?
将来我会给你更多自♥由♥ 停战吧
You had Emma arrested.
是你害艾玛被抓的
Emma had Emma arrested. With your help.
那都怪她自己 全拜你所赐
Possibly.
也许吧
That's bullshit.
真操蛋
It's business.
这就是生意场
And you weren't even gonna tell me.
你居然还瞒着我
You would have just told her.
因为你很可能给她通风报信
Well, you're right about that.
这一点你倒是说对了
Whose side are you on?
你到底站在谁那边
From now on, my own.
从现在开始 我要自立门户
He downloaded our database.
他下载了我们的客户数据库
Fucking rat.
叛徒
I prefer the term "Informant."
我更喜欢"线人"这个词
Well, that wasn't yours to take.
这不是你该拿的东西
Well, go ahead. Come on.
来吧 来吧
Try me.
抢回去啊
I'm not gonna fight you for it, Silas.
我不会跟你抢的 塞拉斯
Probably a good idea.
明智之举
Consider me...
你的竞争对手
...The competition.
要多我一个了
Fair warning --
郑重奉告
Everything is up for grabs.
我会和你竞争到底
And best of luck to you, Nancy.
祝你好运 南希
Fuck him.
混账东西
Let him go. We don't need him.
让他走吧 我们不需要他
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表