Previously on Weeds...
《单身毒妈》前情提要
This is your new job. It's a maternity store.
这是你的新工作 这是家孕妇用品商店
This is the back room.
这是仓库
[西班牙语]
喂 傻女人
You must be punished.
你必须受到惩罚
He's the mayor?
他是市长
Are you in love with me? Yes.
你是不是爱上我了 是的
Mom?
妈妈
You take too many drugs.
你药嗑多了
Mostly Xanax and coke.
主要是赞安诺和可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine? Coca?
可♥卡♥因♥ 古♥柯♥
At some point recently,
不知道从什么时候开始
everything became right or wrong.
凡事变得只有对错之分了
What did you do?
你都干了什么
What the fuck? Exactly! What the fuck?!
见鬼了 是啊 活见鬼了
This is supposed to be a pot tunnel!
这是贩运大♥麻♥的地道
There's no magical "Weed only" sign at the entrance.
入口处可没有"仅供大♥麻♥进入"的标志
Captain Till, there's a tunnel.
堤勒队长 是有条地道
You make a bust, you get Guillermo,
你可以来个突然袭击 抓住吉列尔莫
and it never comes back to me.
然后这事就跟我无关了
I'm Simone. I'm Harmony.
我是西蒙娜 我是哈莫尼
Do you party? Yeah.
你参加派对吗 当然
Head-cheese sandwich, please.
招牌芝士三明治 谢谢
I'm not giving weed to my little brother.
我是不会把大♥麻♥给我弟弟的
You are in love with Nancy.
你爱上南希了
I'm not in love with Nancy.
我没有爱上南希
You so are. I got to go.
明明就是 我要走了
Shit's blowing up. I used to have shit...
胡说八道 我以前是...
Used to blow up all the time... now nothing.
整天胡说八道 现在不是了
Legendary!
爽歪了
I am the only one here that has any chance to make amends.
我是这里唯一有机会弥补过失的人
I don't know where Quinn is.
我不知道奎恩在哪
She's living in Oaxaca with a guy named Rodolfo.
她跟一个叫鲁道夫的男人住在瓦哈卡州
I'm just so glad that you came here to see me
我真高兴你能来看我
so that I could tie you up and lock you in a room
这样我就能把你绑起来 锁进屋子里
until I sell your ass back into suburban slavery,
然后把你卖♥♥到郊区做奴隶
you fucking bitch.
你这个臭婊♥子♥
Shall I call your father now?
现在可以给你老爸打电♥话♥了吗
Tell daddy Dean I want $200,000.
告诉我的迪恩爸爸 我要二十万美金
Who's Guillermo's boss?
谁是吉列尔莫的老板
Who owns the fucking tunnel?!
这该死的地道是谁的
I... I don't know.
我...我不知道
I'd like to see you tonight.
我今晚想见你
Has to be tonight?
必须是今晚吗
I will send a car.
我派车过去接你
I can drive myself.
我自己开车来
Terrifically gift baskets.
绝妙礼品篮
I need to get a birthday gift for my 18-year-old kid.
我得给我十八岁的孩子准备一份生日礼物
Can you help me?
你能帮我出个点子吗
I'm thinking of buying some land.
我在考虑要不要买♥♥块地
A little farm where I can grow pot.
弄一个可以种大♥麻♥的小农场
You want a partner?
你需要合伙人吗
What would you like the card to say?
你想在卡片上写什么
"Silas, you are loved."
塞拉斯 我们都爱你
And add the butter cookies.
还有黄油曲奇
I thought you loved me.
我还以为你爱我
I do love you. I think I can make you happy.
我当然爱你 我也认为自己能让你开心
It's too late.
太晚了
Feels like a boy.
好像是个男孩
It feels like a boy.
貌似确实是个男孩
Anyone else know about the situation?
还有谁知道这件事
Okay.
好吧
Well, send some flowers to the families, and, uh...
送些花到他们家里去 还有
buy a new rug.
买♥♥块新地毯
You should go home now.
你现在该回家了
I should.
我是该回家了
Cesar will take you home.
西撒会送你回家的
No, that's okay. I have my car. I can drive myself.
不用 没关系 我有车 我自己开车回去
Cesar will drive you home in your car, then.
那就让西撒开你的车送你回家
No, he must have a lot on his mind.
不用了 他现在头脑肯定很乱
The sudden death of two... work friends.
两个"工作伙伴" 突然...死了
He should take some time to process.
他肯定需要点时间来调整
I don't need to process.
我不用调整
If you're gonna kill me, please do it fast,
如果你要杀我 麻烦快点
like with these guys,
就像杀掉他们俩一样利索
Not the whole, "Oh, let's go for a drive,
而不是 "噢 我们开车兜兜风去"
and then at some point,
然后不知道什么时候
"we'll pull over and I'll shoot you."
就说"我们停车 我要杀了你"
Nancy.
南希
Go home.
回家吧
Alone?
一个人
Yes.
对
I will be in touch.
我会联♥系♥你的
There's another door.
走另外一扇门
Oh, right, the other door. Okay.
哦 对 另外一扇门 好吧
I'll talk to you soon.
我尽快联♥系♥你
Oh, yes.
哦 好
Okay. Bye, then.
好吧 再见了
This is a beautiful card.
这张牌真漂亮
Here. Take it.
好了 拿去吧
I think I'm gonna pass.
我想我还是不拿了
Beauty is subjective.
因为漂亮都是主观的
However, this is gorgeous.
而且 我这张牌也不赖
Yello?
你好
Is this Dean Hodes?
是迪恩·霍兹吗
Mr. Dean Hodes?
迪恩·霍兹先生
Damn it!
该死
What?
什么
Fucking bugs.
该死的虫子
Please be quiet when I'm on the phone!
我打电♥话♥的时候 你给我安静点
Hello? Who is this?
你好 哪位
I have your wife.
你老婆在我手上
Excuse me? Celia.
什么 西莉亚
I have your wife... Celia.
你老婆西莉亚在我手上
Now, you listen to me. You send me money.
现在 你给我听好了 快把赎金给我
Uh, yeah, she's no longer my wife. We're divorced.
她已经不是我老婆了 我们离婚了
Then I will kill her.
我会杀了她的
You hear me?
听清楚了
If you do not pay, she dies.
如果你不付赎金 我就杀了她
Dad, I'm throwing a 6.
老爸 一张6
Uh, yeah, listen, I'm broke, and she's my ex,
听我说 我现在没钱 而且她只是我的前妻
so you do what you got to do, okay?
所以要杀要刮 悉听尊便
Are you not listening to me?
你是不是没在听我讲话
I will kill her!
我会杀了她的
I slit her neck! I smash her head!
我会割断她的脖子 敲碎她的头
All right, thanks for calling.
好吧 感谢你打电♥话♥过来
Knock yourself out. Bye bye.
别客气 拜拜
Hello?
喂
Well, that, uh... is the one.
那么 就这张
Gin!
我赢了
He hung up.
他挂了
He probably couldn't understand you with your fucking lame accent.
他估计是没听懂 你那该死的口音
Oh, he understood me. He's broke.
不 他听懂了 他说他没钱
Who was on the phone?
谁打来的电♥话♥
Someone's kidnapped your mother.
绑♥架♥你老妈的那个人
Seriously?
真的吗
Who knows? Another game?
谁知道呢 再来一局
Sure.
好啊
We are fighting for the souls of workers everywhere.
我们在为全世界劳动人♥民♥的灵魂而战
Get me my money!
把我的钱要来
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表