Fucking metal piece of shit!
他妈一堆金属垃圾
Fucking receptacle!
去你的垃圾桶
And you! You with your butt-kissing nicknames!
还有你和你那屁精绰号♥
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You love it when I call you "Rocketman."
我喜欢我叫你火箭人啊
It's "Doug Wilson"!
叫我道格·威尔森
Not "Rocketman,"
别叫我火箭人
like some vomitous Elton John song.
跟艾尔顿·约翰的歌♥一样恶心
Not "Buddy" Or "Dougie" Or "Dougster."
也别叫我老兄 道奇或道格斯特
It's "Doug Wilson"!!
是道格·威尔森
You're the rocket.
你是火箭啊
Douglas Wilson?
道格拉斯·威尔森
See?! Is that so hard?!
听到没 这么叫有那么难吗
Marvin. What are you doing here?
马文 你来这干什么
Are you still dealing weed with Nancy?
你还在和南希一起卖♥♥大♥麻♥吗
Hey, you say hi to u-turn for me!
替我向倒爷U问好
Yes! Yes, I'm on the 'roids!
是啊 是啊 我服了类固醇
Fucking trash can, motherfucker!
去他妈的垃圾桶 操蛋的
Andy, where's my bag?
安迪 我的包在哪
Call me. Bye.
打我电♥话♥ 再见
Where the hell is she?
她去哪了
I don't know who you are or why you're stalking me,
我不知道你们是谁 为什么要跟踪我
But I'm clean.
但我没嗑药
I'll pee in a cup right now.
我现在就能尿检
I'm staying out of trouble.
我已经不贩毒了
You can talk to my boss, Douglas Wilson.
你们可以去找我老板 道格拉斯·威尔森
Kulakoff's replacement.
代替库拉科夫的那个人
What are you? D.E.A.?
你们是干嘛的 药品管理局
F.B.I.?
联邦调查局
S.E.C.
证交委的
Miss Botwin...
伯特温小姐
A former member of the accounting department
你公♥司♥会计部的一名前员工
reported illegal activity at your firm.
向我们汇报 说你公♥司♥非法经营
Ponzi scheme.
庞氏骗局
Fled the country -- couldn't take the heat.
全国范围内逃亡 快顶不住了
We know you're currently living in a halfway house.
我们知道你最近住在教习所里
You like it?
你喜欢住那吗
No, I don't. I'd like to get out.
不 我不喜欢 我想搬出去
Very angry people in there.
那的人都很凶
As a secretary,
作为秘书
you have access to certain information, yes?
你应该知道某些情报吧
Are you suggesting a deal?
你们是要跟我做交易吗
We need files, primary documents --
我们需要些文档 原始文件
Proof, if you will.
证据 准确地说
You scratch our backs, et cetera.
你帮我们一个忙
You need time to consider?
需要时间考虑吗
Uh, no.
不用
E-excuse me.
打扰下
This woman is under my authority.
这女人属我管辖范围内
Not anymore.
已经不是了
Please come with me, sir. Step over here.
请跟我来 小心看路
You have no idea what a good day this is turning out to be!
想不到今天会是如此美妙的一天
God.
老天
God, that felt good.
老天 那感觉太棒了
Being back in the game, dealing, making moves,
再次回到球场 跑垒 进攻
catching balls.
传接球
Is that what it feels like to be in the army?
军营里是不是就是这种感觉
That, like, flash of adrenaline?
就像肾上腺素一下子飙升
You just want to rip your clothes off and...
你只想撕烂自己的衣服然后
Somebody's no fun today.
某人今天不在状态啊
Zoya.
卓娅
Hello, lover.
你好啊 爱人
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表