Last season on Weeds.
《单身毒妈》上季回顾
He died of a heart attack. We had a good fit.
他死于心脏病 我们感情很好
I wonder how she's getting by.
真不知道她怎么挨过来
I'm the biggest game in the private community of Agrestic
好歹我还是格莱斯蒂克私人社区的一把手
Drugs sell themselves, biscuit. You ain't shit.
毒品自♥由♥销路 和你一点关系都没有
I have two boys. I'm not with them enough.
我有两个儿子 我都没时间好好陪他们
Shane shot a mountain lion,
希恩开枪打了一头美洲狮
he even wrote a gangsta rap,
还写了一首黑帮饶舌诗
now he's making terrorist videos.
现在又开始拍恐♥怖♥分♥子♥录像
ls this your son? Silas.
这是你儿子吗 塞拉斯
We caught him and his girlfriend high on something.
我们逮到他和他女朋友在吸毒
Where is Megan? She's out in the car,
梅根在哪儿 她还在车上
and won't respond to any questions.
她不太配合 什么问题都不回答
She's deaf.
她是聋子
You fucking better.
算你小子识货
Uncle Andy! Yes, I'm digging the love.
安迪叔叔 我在感受天伦之乐
Took me years to learn
凭你叔我多年的经验
slightly defective chicks are the way to go.
略有瑕疵的妞才是王道
I once went out with this girl with a baby arm.
我曾跟一个胳膊像婴儿一样的女孩交往
Insane in the sack.
在床上暴强
Plus when she grabbed my dick with her little hand,
而且当她用那小手抓我弟弟的时候
it looked gigantic.
它显得超大
Everything you touch turns to shit.
只要你一掺和 什么事儿都会搞砸
Whatever you think about me, Judah was my brother
随你怎么想 反正吉达是我哥
and I have your back. You need some help.
我一定会帮你 你需要帮助
I'm not a dealer,
我不是毒贩子
I'm a mother who happens to distribute illegal products
我只是个单身母亲 只是偶尔被我那
through a sham bakery set up
毫无职业道德的会计师煽动
by my ethically questionable CPA.
去开面包店打掩护销♥售♥点禁药罢了
You're on the goddamn City Council.
你♥他♥妈♥停在市政局门口
What if someone like Celia walked by?
要是有像西莉亚那样的人经过怎么办
Raging bitch.
更年期毒妇
Yeah, I want to see more running out there, Isabelly.
我更想看到你能减一下小肚子 伊莎贝尔
I have cancer.
我得了癌症
Puppies are coming off, Nance.
我的咪♥咪♥就要没了 南希
Nice haircut.
新发型不错
It's a wig.
那是假发
Oh, right. The cancer.
对了 癌症那件事
Hey, boss. I was just about to leave.
好啊 老板 我刚要走
I think you're really, really pretty.
我觉得你真的真的很美
When did you start smoking?
你什么时候开始抽上了
Fuck. Hey!
靠 喂
I got jacked by some campus cop at Valley State.
我在山谷州立大学被校园保安逮住了
This is yours.
这是你的
I wanted to apologize.
我向你道歉
I'm sure you didn't tell him
你没让他
to beat the tar out of little Mr. Security Guard.
去把那个小保安打出屎来吧
You did that?
你干的
So you want to keep on doing business over here,
你要是还想混这行
you gonna do it with me and Vaneeta.
你就老老实实跟着我和文尼塔
That's called a runway. That's called a t'aint,
这叫做跑道 是叫做帐篷
T'aint ass and t'aint equipment.
帐篷屁♥眼♥ 支撑帐篷
Hey, Lupita, what do you call the thing
洛皮塔 你把小弟和屁♥眼♥之间
between the dick and the asshole?
那东西叫什么
The coffee table.
咖啡桌
They want to send me to lraq, Lupita. Bye.
他们分配我去伊♥拉♥克♥ 再见
Full-time students working toward becoming ordained ministers
全职学生致力于在公认的宗教领域
in a recognized religion are deferred from military service.
成为任命部长 将推迟服兵役的时间
Once you go rabbi, you never go bye-bye.
一旦你成了法师 你就不用去了
Mazel tov.
恭喜
In order for us to grow,
为了种植
we have to grow. We don't need no land. It's hydro.
我们必须种植 我们不需要土地 是水养的
All we need is warehouse space.
我们只需要一个仓库
Enough. You work for me.
够了 你是给我♥干♥活的
What's that?
这是什么
60 days to harvest, 10 days to cure, hydro.
60天收割 10天加工 只需水养
Get rid of this fucking bakery and let us start a business.
别管这假面包房♥了 咱俩合伙怎么样
Heylia will never speak to you again. Fuck Heylia.
海莉亚再也不会理你 管她的
I don't want to choose between my business and my family.
我不想在家人和生意间抉择
I want a raise.
我要加薪
Well, we may not take them, but we sure do sell them.
你可能吸毒 但你的确在贩毒
You got to be honest with your family about your business.
你得跟你家人坦白你现在做的事
What's going on outside? I invited some friends over.
外面怎么了 我请了些朋友来做客
We're going to grow marijuana.
我们要开始自己种大♥麻♥
Distribution, meet finance,
你发货 你做账
Sales, legal, yentl.
零售 法律顾问 打酱油的
If I have to pay for tetanus, I would be thrilled to pay for it.
我绝对乐意给孩子付医药费
I'm Peter.
我叫彼得
You're cute.
你真可爱
I would really like to see you again, if ever you're ready.
如果你没问题 我很乐意再约你出来
Nancy?
南希
Just a minute.
马上就来
God, you're beautiful.
天呐 你好美
Come here.
来我这
Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈妈
Checking for monsters? What?
在找怪物吗 什么
No, I can't find my shoe...sandal.
不是 我找不到我的鞋 凉鞋
It's a sandal.
是一只凉鞋
So I'm guessing no breakfast.
我想早餐是没戏了
No. I'm not really a breakfast person.
没 我不爱吃早饭
I have to have coffee in the morning,
我通常早上喝杯咖啡
but after that I'm good till lunch usually.
之后就通常中午再吃了
Sometimes I have a bagel around 10:30.
偶尔十点半的时候吃个面包圈
I'll make you some coffee.
那我帮你泡杯咖啡
No. I should go home.
不用了 我该回家了
Found it.
找到了
You have big feet.
你脚真大
Why do you have a gun in your dresser?
你干嘛在抽屉里放把枪
Were you snooping?
你搜我东西
My feet used to be smaller, but I went up a size with each kid.
我脚原来挺小的 都是生孩子的后遗症
It's just sitting there in your dresser.
就摆在你抽屉里
I saw it when I went to pee.
我去小便时 就看到了
I like your big feet.
我喜欢你脚大
They're not like Fred Flintstone feet.
其实也不是原始人那种大
They're just long.
就是比较长而已
What do you do, exactly, for a living?
你到底是做什么的
I'm a DEA agent.
我是个缉毒警♥察♥
You never said anything. You never asked.
你干嘛不早说 你早又没问
And it's not really a job that you advertise.
而且干这行的也不能张扬
I need to go home.
我要回家了
No, no, no, no. Come on. Wait.
别别别 过来 等等
Wait a second. Oh, God, you're naked.
等一会儿 天呐 你没穿衣服
So were you until a few minutes ago.
你刚才不也没穿
Yeah, but now it's daytime, and I'm all dressed and methodist.
不过现在是白天 我都穿戴整齐了
Well, I need a goodbye kiss,
那个啥 我要个告别吻
or I'll feel cheap and used.
不然我会觉得自己被利用了
Should we make another date now? I'll call you.
我们什么时候再约 我再打给你吧
Did my gun freak you out? Yes.
我的枪吓到你了 是
The one in the dresser, right? Goodbye.
就抽屉里那把就把你吓到了 再见
I mean, look at this.
天呐 看看
We're never getting out of here.
我们永远也别想过去
Could you turn on the radio?
能把广播打开吗
I have called the City Council office over and over about
我给市政局打了无数次电♥话♥
putting in a light here.
让他们在这装交通灯
Radio?
开广播哈
No, I can't have noise right now.
不行 我现在听不得噪音
I'm too annoyed.
我已经很烦躁了
What are you doing? I'm hungry.
你干嘛呢 我饿了
Please.
拜托
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表