Hands on the wheel.
把手放在方向盘上
Okay. Okay.
好好好
Open the window!
打开窗户
Fuck you.
操
Open your fucking window!
你♥他♥妈♥的快打开窗户
How about "Hell the fuck no!"?
"他妈的不行"怎么样
Aah! Heylia!
海莉亚
Dean!
迪恩
Throw your gun outside the car now!
把你的枪扔出车外
You have three seconds!
你只有三秒的时间
Shit. Three...
我靠 三
Two...One.
二 一
Dean!
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Damn.
操
You okay?
你还好吗
Ocean sounds.
大海的声音
Heylia. Your driver in the city yet?
海莉亚 你们到城里了吗
What? W-why? Why was Dean --
什么 为什么 迪恩为什么
I don't -- I don't understand. I don't understand.
我不明白 我不明白
No. No. No. I did not tell anyone.
不不不 我没有告诉过任何人
Hello?
喂
Gin.
被下套了
Hello. Nice to see you all again.
各位好 很高兴再次见到你们
Um, Rick, I think I still owe you $30
瑞克 我想我还欠你30块
For Judy's retirement gift.
作为朱迪的退休礼物
Yeah, don't let me forget.
记得提醒我还钱
Gentlemen, I am not a secretary.
各位 我可不是什么秘书
I sell marijuana.
我就是个卖♥♥大♥麻♥的
Pot's illegality is the number-one thing
买♥♥卖♥♥大♥麻♥的违法性是
keeping higher-end customers away.
高端客户望而却步的最重要原因
It's not scarcity or lack of interest.
不是货源不足 或者无利可图
Illegality, which to me is as unamerican...
违法 对我来说就像
As the gratuitous over-regulation
无缘无故的过度监管
of self-correcting financial systems.
可以自我调节的金融体系
Got that right.
说的在理
I have a plan to help bridge the gap
而我有个办法能够弥补
between that un-serviced luxury-customer base
潜在高端客户
and the product.
和大♥麻♥之间的鸿沟
Dude, dude, princess ice cooter's here.
哥们 看啊 海龟公主在那
She's not supposed to be in today.
她今天不该来这的
I know. I know. Y-y-you got to go distract her. Go. Go.
我知道 你去分散她的注意力 快去
Oh! Oh!
天呐
What are you doing?
你来这干吗
I just wanted to talk to you.
我只是想和你谈谈
You...Are a mean man, Doug Wilson.
道格·威尔逊 你这个卑鄙小人
You've made rude gestures, written me nasty notes,
你向我摆粗鲁的手势 还给我留下流的字条
desecrated my owls.
亵渎我的幸运物
You farted in my bag.
还在我的背包里放屁
That was whit.
就一点点
You have done nothing but make my life here thoroughly unpleasant.
除了把我的生活搞的一团糟 你还做了什么
Why do you think I do those things?
你认为我做这些 都是为了什么呢
Because you are a schoolyard bully,
因为你就是个恶霸
picking on the weakest li--
专门欺负我这样的柔弱...
That's why I do those things.
这就是我做这一切的原因
Feelings.
爱慕之情
You're so...
你是如此
Beautiful?
美丽
Yeah.
是的
You have no idea how long
你做梦都想不到
I've waited for this to happen to me.
我有多么期待这样的事发生在我身上
In catering to this high-end client,
为了迎合高端客户的口味
we will focus on simplicity and elegance.
我们专注于简约优雅的风格
One size, two choices. Head or body high.
一个包装 两种享受 脑子嗨或者身子嗨
What we're really selling here is exclusivity.
我们卖♥♥的东西都是独家的
We've hired a p.R. Firm to create
我们还雇了公♥关♥公♥司♥专门建立了
a mysterious and exclusive social group...
一个神秘的小众的社会团体
which is really us.
这就是咱们的宗旨
Shh! Shh!
嘘
Phone calls for membership have been flooding in.
预定会员身份的电♥话♥已经快被打爆了
We have been turning them all down.
我们拒绝了他们所有人
87% call back, even more
但还是有87%的人再打过来
desperate for membership.
他们非常想成为会员
Because nothing makes a rich person want something more
对于富人来说 越是他们得不到的东西
than telling them they can't have it.
他们越想得到
Membership costs a fee, naturally,
当然 成为会员是要交会员费的
and after a screening process...
一番筛选之后...
They can start calling in their orders.
他们就可以排号♥打电♥话♥了
This is all fine and good, guys, but, uh,
这个想法很不错 但是
we need liquid cash now.
我们现在需要流动资金
Yes, um...
是的
The profits are almost instantaneous
一旦资金投入 几乎立马就有利润
and off the books.
而且并不计在账上
So we can funnel it wherever we need it.
所以 一旦需要 我们可以立马兑现
But more importantly,
但更重要的是
we just hooked a big fish
我们刚刚钓到一个大金主
for the triple angel investor fund
他投的资金是天使投资基金的三倍
Thanks to Nancy's pot.
这都是南希的大♥麻♥的功劳
Creating a luxury market for Marijuana is...Clever.
开辟"高端大♥麻♥"市场的想法 的确很有才
But home delivery's nothing new in Manhattan.
但是送货到家这招 在曼哈顿可没什么新意
By bike. But not by town car.
不是用货车送 我们是骑车送
And not with our messengers.
而且我们的送货员也非同一般
Mabuhay! This is Charles van der elst.
马布海[小语种:万岁] 我是查尔斯
Oh, hey! Hey, Charles.
哦 你好 查尔斯
How's the cancer and stuff?
你的癌症怎么样了
If you're receiving this call, that means two things.
当你接到这通电♥话♥的时候 请注意两件事
One -- I'm dead.
第一 我已经死了
And two -- you're invited to my funeral.
第二 欢迎你去参加我的葬礼
Wednesday.
周三
Edenwald cemetery. 1:00 p.M.
艾登瓦德公墓 下午1点
Wear purple. No tears.
穿上紫衫 别哭鼻子
Just bon voyage, fellow traveler.
来和我道个别就行了 亲爱的伙计们
So it goes.
好了 就这样吧
What's wrong?
发生什么事了
You're stupid. Nancy's stupid.
你是个傻瓜 南希也是个傻瓜
Heylia...
海莉亚...
...It is great to see you.
...很高兴认识你
Dean, I'm sure nothing's broken.
迪恩 应该没什么大碍
Just keep the 18%.
我那18%的分成不要了
I'm...
我...
It's not worth it.
为了它弄成这样不值得
People don't do this shit to Heylia James
从没人对海莉亚·詹姆斯这么干过
And get away with it.
居然不要分成
I know they don't.
原则上没人会这么做
But still...
但还是发生了...
I'll hold off.
别来烦我
But you're asking a lot.
你已经问的够多了
You're asking near about everything.
你几乎问遍了所有事情
I appreciate that.
我很感谢你的合作
Give me some time to try and make it right.
给我点时间 我会把这件事查个水落石出
Fine. I'll give you till Wednesday night.
好吧 周三晚上前你给我个说法
What's Wednesday?
哪个周三
I'm gonna take this fool to see "The lion king."
我还打算带这个笨蛋去看"狮子王"呢
All right.
好了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Military police! Open up!
宪兵队 快开门
Freeze, scumbag!
不许动 混♥蛋♥
Oh.
哇
Holy shit.
我的天呐
It's not what it looks like.
可别被它的外表欺骗了哦
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表