Previously on weeds...
《单身毒妈》前情提要
I think I'm your son.
我认为 我是你儿子
Mother of shit.
去你♥妈♥的♥
I want to take your class.
我想上你的课
Welcome to applied criminal justice.
欢迎选修刑事司法课
Where am I going?
去哪
Custody hearing.
监护权听证会
Stevie's gonna be there.
斯蒂维会去吗
I want to see my son.
我要见我儿子
Let me in, Scott.
让我进去 斯科特
Don't touch the gate, Scott.
别碰门 斯科特
It sucks. I get it.
那感觉很糟 所以我能理解你
So you'll back me? Sorry.
那你会支持我吗 抱歉
Went through six or seven variations
经过六到七代杂交
before I came up with that one.
我才得到你眼前这种植株
Is that right?
就是这种没错吧
That's that mother-fucking milf weed.
这就是所谓"辣妈毒草"
Tell me you have good news about our weed supply.
告诉我 你有大♥麻♥供应的好消息
Jill has scheduled a custody hearing.
吉尔安排了监护权听证会
I need you to come and be a character witness.
我需要你来当我的品德见证人
Maybe we should've called first.
也许我们应该先打个电♥话♥
They grow weed. We have money. It'll be fine.
他们种大♥麻♥ 我们有钱 没事的
I hope you're right.
希望你是对的
Hell... no.
没...门
Maybe we should run. Don't be silly.
或许我们应该跑路 别傻了
Heylia, you psycho!
海莉亚 你发神经了吗
Peek out.
探头看看
You peek out.
你怎么不看
Be the man.
像个爷们
Be the mom.
像个老妈
Heylia, I'm coming out. Please don't shoot.
海莉亚 我出来了 别开枪
Glad we took the extended coverage.
幸好我们扩展了理赔范围
I guess she does hold a grudge.
我猜她仍然怀恨在心
You want the sheriff out here?!
你想把警长招来吗
You did not just take the gun away from the black woman.
你不该从黑人女性手里夺走枪
What are you shooting at?
你在对谁开枪呢
The fuck?
靠
Hi, Dean.
嗨 迪恩
Nancy?
南希
Celia isn't with you, is she?!
西莉亚跟你一起来的 是吗
No.
不是
Oh, stop. Shit.
打住 我靠
It's my own damn fault.
真是自作孽不可活
Should have dropped you first time
当初我就应该把你
you drove your narrow ass down the 110.
从110层楼扔下去
The shit your shit's blown all over my shit!
你把我这辈子全都毁了
I paid for my shit -- in full!
我已经付出代价了 完完全全
She went to prison.
她坐过班房♥了
Any girl-on-girl action?
那有"蕾丝"亲热吗
I just want to talk.
我只是想谈谈
We. We want to talk.
是我们 我们想谈谈
Fuck a talk -- you in Humboldt now,
谈你个头 你们现在在洪保德[地名]
Where property laws say I can defend my land
物权法规定 我可以保卫我家
against any and all aggressors, trespassers,
免遭该死的侵略者
and interlopin' nightmare bitches from the past.
和跟我有过节的荡♥妇♥的骚扰
No offense, chicken, but come on.
无意冒犯 胆小鬼 放马过来吧
We just want pot. We have money.
我们只想要大♥麻♥ 我们有钱
I don't care if you got a goose that shits gold nuggets.
我不管你有没有 能下金蛋的鹅
How you even find out where I live?
你是怎么找到我这的
In Copenhagen,
我在哥本哈根的时候
I found Conrad on facebook.
在脸谱网上找到了康纳德
He only had nine friends.
他只有九个好友
Yeah, is -- is he here?
是的 他在这吗
None of your fuckin' business.
不关你的事
Why are you here?
你怎么在这
It's a long story.
说来话长
No, it ain't.
不 不是的
It's kind of long.
有点长了
Shut the fuck up!
给老娘闭嘴
Where the hell are we?
我们到底在哪
Oh, you in Heylia James' neighborhood.
你们在海莉亚·詹姆斯家旁边
You didn't want to be in a polyamorous relationship,
你不想卷入多角关系
anyway -- not with
总之就是 你不想和一个
dying old cancer guy.
快要挂掉的癌症患者扯上
Yeah, it wasn't a poly...
是的 但不是多角
Okay, Charles may have cupped my ass once.
好吧 查尔斯会扒了我的皮的
And you don't want to be tied down in N.Y.C.,
你也不想在纽约被人五花大绑
Fuck center of the universe.
该死的宇宙中心
I got bigger things on my mind.
我有更大的计划
Charles told me to put my balls out there.
查尔斯叫我 把自己的"球"放出来
Well, here. Here's my balls.
这个 这就是我的"球"
The goofy electric-bike thing you sold in Denmark?
你在丹麦卖♥♥的 破电动自行车轮
Uh, not only is the Copenhagen wheel not goofy,
哥本哈根轮不仅很棒
selling it might be
而且把它卖♥♥掉也许是
the only legitimate good idea I've ever had in my life.
我这辈子唯一合理而且正确的想法
Am I right, shane?
对吗 希恩
I'm not bankrolling your
我可不会资助你的
goofy electric-bike thing, Andy.
傻瓜电动自行车 安迪
Jerns gave me exclusive rights to New York.
简斯给了我在纽约的独家经营权
I have experience. I even found a space.
我有经验 我甚至还找到了当红的铺位
I just need an initial influx of $80,000 --
我现在只缺 首♥付♥的八万块钱
No.
不
Come on. Give me some of your fake college loans.
别这样 借我点你的假冒学生贷款
No.
不干
Give me some money!
借我点钱吧
Shane. Give me money.
希恩 给我点钱
Money. Money.
钱 给点啦
Give me some money, Shane. Money. Money.
借点钱 希恩 给点 给点
Shane, quit being a selfish prick!
希恩 别他妈这么自私
Give me some money.
给我点钱
I'm sorry that I called you "Selfish" Just then.
抱歉 我刚才说你自私
No. Fuck you!
没门 去你♥妈♥的♥
This is a low.
这回嗓门小多了
Well, the hedge fund dabbles in V.C.
威尔莫特投资公♥司♥ 涉足风投这块
They're always looking for some new bullshit companies
他们一直在找一些小破新兴公♥司♥
to add to the house of cards.
进行"飘渺计划"
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah. Come pitch to the guys.
对 去联♥系♥他们吧
I'll make whit squeeze you in. That dude worships me.
我会给你疏通一下 那家伙很崇拜我的
I got to tell you, it's really refreshing.
老实说 那感觉好极了
Doug, thanks!
道格 谢啦
Fucker!
混帐东西
That's amazing. Thanks.
太棒了 谢谢
Oh, yeah.
搞定
Slow down.
走慢点
I'm on my chores.
我这是正常速度
You just someone following someone for no damn good reason.
是你莫名其妙 非要跟在我后面
Don't you want to know why I was in prison?
你不想知道 我为什么进监狱吗
Involuntary dumbassery,
用脚趾头都能想的出来
First-degree stepping-in-shit-you-can't-handle.
因受他人胁迫 从事贩毒交易
Where's Conrad?
康纳德在哪
Once a month, he drives down to L.A.
每个月 他都会开车去趟洛杉矶
to sell to the clubs.
把大♥麻♥卖♥♥给夜♥总♥会♥
You know what I thought when you pulled up?
你知道你被抓的时候 我在想什么吗
Thought some 5-year-old half-cocoa child
我想到一些五岁的小屁孩
was gonna step out the car and start calling me "Grandma".
从车里走出来 叫我"奶奶"
That's funny.
真有意思
You were always funny. I missed you.
你总是这么搞笑 我一直很想念你
Levan used to have this stuffed penguin.
莱万曾有一个企鹅毛绒玩具
He'd lose it.
但是后来他弄丢了
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表