and Whit and I are gonna throw this big, fancy party,
维特和我准备办个大型聚会
try to bring in some heavy hitters into the fund.
邀请一些潜在客户入伙
I need you to pretend to be an investor
我要你假装成
who made a fortune off of us.
从我们这获利的投资商
Like bringing a hot woman to a bar
就好比带个辣妹去酒吧
to help pick up other hot women.
以便搭上其他辣妹吧
Be my hot woman, Andy.
帮帮忙吧 安迪
Fleecing new york's upper crust while they're on vacation
趁纽约上流社会休假空挡 从他们身上刮油
is a Botwin family tradition.
向来是伯特温家族的传统
I'm going with you.
我跟你一起去
Great. You can pretend to be my trophy wife.
好啊 你可以假装成我的贤内助
No trophy-wife pretending.
我才不假扮你老婆呢
Drug-selling to people with money.
我是去和大款交易大♥麻♥的
I need to pay Demetri back.
我要还钱给德米特里
Come on, Nance.
行了 南希
These are well respected members of high society.
他们都是上流社会的精英人士
They do coke.
只喝可乐而已
How are you?
你好啊
See? Those guys look like hebes.
瞧 这些人看起来很友善
You're safe.
你安全的很
Guys, we're in Long Island,
伙计们 我们现在是在长岛
not 1960s Georgia.
不是六十年代的乔治亚州
Fisher!
渔夫[费舍尔]
Tillerman!
舵手[提尔曼]
Rocketman? Holy fucking crap.
火箭人 我的天哪
How long has it been?
我们多久没见了
Thanks for the invite, Fish. This is Nancy.
谢谢你邀请我 渔夫 这是南希
Girlfriend? Wife?
是你女朋友还是老婆
Mistress.
情人
Uh, neither. Friend. Hi.
都不是 我是他朋友 你好
Fisher Adams. Nice to meet you.
我是费舍尔·亚当斯 幸会
You catch up with your lost boys, here.
你和你的老朋友 在这叙叙旧吧
I'm gonna wander.
我去转转
Fish, this is Bill Sussman.
渔夫 这是比尔·苏斯曼
He's the one I was telling you
他就是我告诉你的那个
Bought Klein's house over by Georgica pond.
买♥♥了克莱因位于乔治亚池的房♥子的人
Sorry, Bill. I-I couldn't resist spilling it.
不好意思 比尔 我忍♥不住想说出来
Not a problem.
没关系
Yeah, closed on it two days ago.
差不多是两天前的事情
Why keep the fruits of my success a secret?
为什么要把我这么大的成就藏起来呢
If you can't make all your friends outrageously jealous,
如果你不能让你的朋友们都非常嫉妒
what's the point?
那还有什么意思呢
Absolutely right.
没错
But I didn't know Klein was even selling it.
我都不知道克莱因要卖♥♥那幢房♥子
I would have made a run at it myself.
早知道 我就该亲自跑一趟的
He wasn't.
他没想卖♥♥
Bill made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
但比尔出了个他无法抗拒的价格
Well, thanks to you guys and your fund,
谢谢你们 还有你们的资金
I could afford to grossly overpay for it,
让我能有充裕的资金 能出高一点的价
Still have enough left over for my girlfriend's abortion,
甚至还有钱 留给我女朋友做人流
a small castle in the south of France,
买♥♥一个法国南部的小城♥堡♥
and, uh, prosthetic balls for my dog.
还能给我的狗买♥♥个假睾丸
You can do that?
可以这么做吗
They're called "Neuticals." Look it up.
他们管它叫"人造睾丸" 去查一下吧
Where's Klein going?
克莱因去哪了
Well, rumor has it, once he seals the China deal,
坊间传闻 等他签下了中国的生意
he's gonna make a play for Spielberg's house.
他就要打斯皮尔伯格的房♥子的主意了
How fucking perfect is that, huh?
真♥他♥妈♥完美 不是吗
A shark buying the house that "Jaws" Built.
大骗子[与鲨鱼同音]买♥♥了大白鲨的房♥子
I love it.
真不错
Okay, guys, tea time.
伙计们 下午茶时间到了
Bill, enjoy the facilities.
比尔 好好享受这些东西吧
If you need anything -- and I mean anything --
如果你需要任何东西 我是指任何东西
I'm number 4-5-1 for the chits.
我的账单号♥是4-5-1
All right?
好吗
Okay, one long island ice tea.
一杯长岛冰茶
Sign the chit, please.
签一下单吧
Shit.
妈的
5-4-1, 4-5-1?
5-4-1还是4-5-1呢
It's my short-term memory.
我的短时记忆不太好
Just pick one. Nobody knows the difference.
随便选一个吧 没人看得出差别
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Nance -- chits.
南希 我们有账单号♥了
We can sign for whatever we want.
我们可以签任何想要的东西
I feel like a steak -- three steaks.
我想要牛排 三块牛排
Do you think it would be too obnoxious
你觉得在专卖♥♥店买♥♥一大堆毛衣
To buy a dozen sweaters in the pro shop? It probably would.
会不会不太好 估计不太好
The pool looks inviting. Shall we swim?
泳池看上去很诱人 我们去游泳吧
Or tennis?
或者去打网球
Or tennis and then swim?
或者打完网球再去游泳
We need to get to work.
我们要开工了
Hmm? What are you gonna do? Walk around going...
你准备怎么做 四处走走
"Psst, drugs over here"?
然后说 "嘿 这里有大♥麻♥"
No, we need to schmooze to get people to come
不 我们需要跟别人混熟
To the party tonight, and then we can say...
让他们晚上来我们的派对 那样我们就可以说
"Psst, drugs over here."
"嘿 这里有大♥麻♥"了
Right, schmooze. I'm good at that.
对对对 混熟 我最在行了
You take the main room. I'll take the patio.
你负责室内 我负责露台
Long island ice teas are delicious.
长岛冰茶很好喝
What's in them? Mm. Everything.
里面有什么 什么都有
I mean really delicious.
我是说 真的很好喝
All right. Let me try.
好吧 让我尝尝
They're free. Get your own.
这是免费的 想要自己去拿
Thanks, kid.
谢谢你 孩子
Where's my change?
找我的钱呢
That's it?
就这么点
You think I'm holding out on you?
难不成是我蹭了你的钱
Motherfucking starbucks.
去你♥妈♥的♥星巴克
Listen, we getting our coffee at Mickey D's from now on.
听着 我们以后去"麦咖啡"买♥♥咖啡
Yeah, you and your Mcdonald's.
好吧 你就知道"麦咖啡"
Listen, Betz, they never did your ass any favors.
听着 贝兹 他们可没给过你什么好处
For your information, I worked there one summer.
告诉你吧 有一年夏天我在那里工作
Got more pussy than you would believe.
你绝对想不到 我上了多少女人
Used to ask the ladies
我曾经问过那的姑娘
if they wanted me to super-size it.
想不想让我满足她们的欲望
You can always go back, you know.
你知道 你随时都可以回去的
So, I organized your arrest warrants
我把你的逮捕令都整理了一下
alphabetically and by court date
按字母顺序和开庭日排序的
So you can access them more easily.
这样 你找起来就方便多了
Radar fucking O'Reilly.
奥莱利真是个小雷达
Hey, time to hit this shit.
该开工了
Okay, kid. Come on.
走吧 孩子
Throw this on.
把这个穿上
Seriously? Where are we going?
真的吗 我们要去哪
Just shut up and do as I say, okay?
闭上嘴 按我说的做就行了
You're about to find out
你马上就会知道
how close you flew to the fucking flame.
你离水深火热有多近了
A 1969 drc Romanee Conti rouge.
一瓶1969年产自罗曼尼康帝酒庄的酒
Sick vintage.
酿造期不够长
My guy who imports it, only $3,700 a bottle for me.
我朋友进了点 一瓶算我3700块
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
He's not taking any new customers.
他不卖♥♥给新客户的
Fuck you. Now I really got to know his name.
妈的 我现在一定要知道他的名字
Sorry, pal. He's a mystery.
不好意思 伙计 他很神秘
The man has a name.
是人都有名字
No can do. No can do.
无可奉告 无可奉告
Sorry to interrupt.
不好意思打断你们
Did you just say $3,700 a bottle?
你们刚才是在说3700块一瓶吗
Yes, I did.
是的
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表