There is now a mandatory call for evacuation in lower Majestic.
现在开始强制疏散下莫扎迪斯地区的居民
All evacuees are welcomed
所有撤离的人员
here to the Summer Canyon Recreation Center.
均撤离到了夏谷娱乐中心
Okay, we need to be leaving.
好了 我们要撤离了
I smell smoke.
我都闻到烟味了
I'm opening up a club...
我要开家会所...
Heylia's compassionate care.
海莉亚临终关怀会所
Nancy, if it all burns down,
南希 如果一切都烧没了
what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
I guess I'd have to go.
我想 我得走了
Agrestic -- shit!
格莱斯蒂克警局 我靠
Majestic police!
是莫扎迪斯警局
You really got to clear out now.
你们得马上撤离
The fire's up the block, and it's moving fast.
大火马上烧到这间屋子了
Holy shit.
去他妈的
That house belongs to Celia,
那房♥子是西莉亚的
and she was my lover,
那时候她是我的情人
and it was good.
这么做让我感觉很好
So, you buy her a house...
所以你给了她这套房♥子...
and I assume you're fucking her in said house
我假设你和这个有魅力的 想要房♥子的女人
-- she of the magical house-earning pussy.
在我们说的这栋房♥子里亲热过
Celia Hodes? Yeah?
是西莉亚·霍兹吗 怎么了
Nancy Botwin.
南希·伯特温
I just got a call from Guillermo. And I need to go meet him.
我刚接到吉列尔莫的电♥话♥ 我要去见他
No. You need to stop hanging out with bad people.
不行 你不能和那些恶棍们再有瓜葛了
The man set a town on fire!
那个家伙把整个镇子都点着了
I could use you.
你可以来当我的助手
I'm not selling for you. I'm nobody's bitch anymore.
我不会帮你卖♥♥的 我只为自己卖♥♥命
We take you off the sales floor. That's for the little people.
我们不会让你出去卖♥♥货 那种活是小弟干的
Navigator.
"导航员"
I get stuck in traffic a lot.
我经常遭遇到"塞车"
Traffic?
"塞车"
Do you have some sort of a plan?
你有计划没
I'm working on it.
正在想呢
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗
All right, how long is this gonna take?
好吧 还要多久
Why don't I ask my questions,
先让我把问题问完
and then we can get to yours?
然后我们再说你的问题
Well, could you turn down the air-conditioning?
那你能把空调调高点吗
I am in a sundress.
我只穿了无袖背心裙
Can I have a diet coke?
可以给我一杯健怡可乐吗
Again with the questions.
先回答我的问题
I'm starting to see what did it for Groff.
我在想格勒夫是怎么了
He never had to get on top.
他从来都不是攻[性♥爱♥中主动强势的一方]
I beg your pardon.
你说什么
How tall are you -- like, 5'8"?
你有多高 5英尺8英寸
Shouldn't you be asking questions about drug things?
你不是应该问些 和毒品有关的问题吗
Okay. Was sex like a drug to you?
好吧 性就是你贩的一种毒品吧
Look, I don't know what he told you,
听着 我不管沙利文·格勒夫和你说了什么
but Sullivan Groff is a lying piece of shit.
但你要知道 他就是个满嘴谎话的大骗子
So, you never had a sexual relationship with him?
这么说 你从来没有和他发生过关系
A sexual relationship that resulted in
你不正是靠着这层关系
his giving you a house --
让他送了你一栋房♥子吗
a house which was later used
那房♥子后来被用作
for the growing and cultivation of marijuana?
种植和培育大♥麻♥的基地
That house was never in my name.
那房♥子根本不在我名下
I was just living there.
我只是暂住在那里
Then my idiot ex-husband had an accident,
后来我那白♥痴♥的前夫出了意外
and I saw an opportunity to make some money
而我发现这是个赚钱的机会
by renting it out to someone I thought was a friend.
于是把它租给了一个算是我朋友的人
What she did with it has nothing to do with me.
她的所作所为和我一点关系也没有
You should be questioning Nancy Botwin.
你应该去审问南希·伯特温
Did a bird just crap on my head? No.
我是不是被鸟屎砸中了 没有
What is with all the birds?
这些鸟都怎么了
Shane, you should use the bathroom
希恩 我们回车上之前
before we get back in the car.
你应该再去上个厕所
Can I ride with uncle Andy?
我可以和安迪叔叔坐一辆车吗
Didn't you like listening to the radio loud?
难道你不喜欢在我车里听广播吗
Best bathroom graffiti ever
这是我所见过的最棒的厕所涂鸦
at least in the top 10.
至少能排进前十
"Here I sit, uh, cheeks a-flexin'...
"我坐在这里 扭动屁♥股♥
giving birth to a baby Texan."
拉出个德克萨斯人"
I think that's offensive to Texans.
我想那是对德克萨斯人的羞辱
Only the baby ones.
"拉出个德克萨斯人"那句确实是
Shane wants to ride with you.
希恩想和你坐一辆车
Oh, sorry, buddy. The plasma's riding shotgun.
哦 抱歉 兄弟 没地方给你坐了
Please tell me you washed your hands.
别告诉我 你没洗手
Mom's car smells like gas.
妈妈的车里有股汽油味
It's giving me a headache.
让我头疼
The car smells like gas?
我车里有汽油味
I don't think it's the car.
我觉得不是车的问题
No, it's your mother. She smells like gas.
不 是你♥妈♥的♥问题 她身上有股汽油味
I don't smell anything. You smell like gas.
我身上没味道 你身上有汽油味
I don't know. I must have spilled it when I was pumping.
我不知道 肯定是加油的时候油洒出来了
We haven't stopped at a gas station.
我们没有去加油站啊
Do we actually know where we're going
我们到底要去哪里
or are we just driving around randomly?
还是说我们就是毫无目的的乱跑
We're on the run, aren't we?
我们在逃亡中 是不是
These are solid questions.
一针见血
We're going to Ren Mar.
我们去伦马尔
What -- ho, what? Ren Mar? Back up.
什么 什么 伦马尔 你再说一遍
No, moving forward. We're going to see Bubbie.
不 往前走 我们去布比家
Bubbie? Doesn't Bubbie hate you?
布比 布比不是讨厌你吗
She just hates that
她不喜欢我
I'm not jewish. It's not personal.
是因为我不是犹太人 无关个人
No, I think she hates you, too.
不 我认为她也讨厌你个人
Well, she loves her great-grandchildren.
好吧 那她总该爱他的曾孙们吧
I've only met her twice, and once was at dad's funeral.
我只见过她两次 一次是在爸爸的葬礼上
She kept calling me "Gooshey purim" -- something.
她一直叫我"古社普瑞亩"[犹太语]什么的
"Goyishe punim" --
"葛一社普尼满"
"You got face like a goy."
意思是"你看起来不像犹太人"
Look, she's family.
听我说 她是自家人
She lives by the beach. That's the plan.
她住在海边 就这么定了
Let's get back on the road.
我们出发吧
Shane, you sure you don't need to pee
希恩 你确定出发前 你不上厕所了
or birth a Texan before we go?
或者"拉个德克萨斯人"
No.
不
Hey, can I go with you? Mom's car smells like gas.
我坐你的车好吗 妈妈的车上有汽油味
How am I not smelling it? Never mind.
为什么我没闻到 算了
I'll drive the van.
我开面包车
The three of you can take the Prius, all right?
你们三个坐普锐斯 好了吧
Will that make everyone happy?
这下你们都满意了吧
Flying flu bag!
流感传播者
I hate birds.
我讨厌鸟
Dad once told me Bubbie killed the neighbor's dog.
有一次老爸告诉我 布比杀了她邻居的狗
No one could ever prove that.
可是这点未经证实
What's she like?
她是什么样的人
Oh, she's great, actually, and a bitch,
哦 实际上她很强悍 是个婊♥子♥
but in a great, tough-cookie way.
是作风强硬的那类人
Old people creep me out. Okay, fine!
我不喜欢老年人 好吧
I spilled gas on myself when I was pouring
我把汽油倒在家具上的时候
it on the furniture.
洒到自己身上了
What? Yes.
怎么了 你们没听错
I set the house on fire.
我放火烧了我们的房♥子
Okay? It's done. It's gone.
好了吧 交代完了 房♥子已经没了
I'm sure the real fire would have gotten to it, anyway.
无论如何 大火最后都会把它吞噬掉
I just wanted to make sure.
我只是确保它会化为灰烬而已
It's time to move on, so... let's move on.
是向前看的时候了 行动吧
Questions answered. Mystery solved.
答疑完毕 谜底揭晓
And there were growers -- Heylia and Conrad.
海莉亚和康纳德负责种植
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表