Previously on "Weeds"...
《单身毒妈》前情提要
So done with this country.
我真是受够这个国家了
We need to go far, far away.
我们要走得越远越好
Look, I'm going to Copenhagen
听着 不管你去不去
with or without you.
反正我是要去哥本哈根
Oh, my sister Nancy.
哦 我妹妹南希啊
What a big fucking surprise.
还真♥他♥妈♥的让人吃惊
Agent Lipschitz, my client is a very busy man.
利普希茨探员 我的当事人日理万机
Your wife, Mr. Reyes --
你的太太 雷耶斯先生
Do ask her to call when you speak to her next.
下次你和她通话时 请务必让她回电♥话♥
I'll let her know.
我会告诉她的
And unless I get my son,
除非找回我儿子
It'll be turned over to the police.
要不然这些东西就会被送到警♥察♥手里
And your son will be arrested for murder.
而你的儿子会因谋杀而被捕
Are you sure you want to do that?
你确定你真想那么做吗
'cause, once upon a time, I knew a lot.
别忘了 曾几何时 我也知道很多内♥幕♥的
Dead hoes tell no tales.
死人就开不了口了
Take her into the bathroom. Clean her up.
带她去卫生间梳洗梳洗
Andy? Yeah, yeah, shut up.
安迪 是的是的 闭嘴
It's plan "C."
情况有变 启动C计划
Nancy!
南希
Did you do what I asked you to do?
你照我说的做了吗
Yeah....But... Where's the baby?
是的 可是 孩子在哪
He's right over there.
他就在那
Uh, I'm gonna change the baby. You guys go ahead.
我要给孩子换尿布 你们先去吧
She's not coming, is she?
我妈不来了 是吧
No, she's not.
是 她不来了
Silas, get on the plane.
塞拉斯 上飞机
So, the police won't know anything about shane?
警♥察♥不会知道希恩的事吧
You are a devoted mother, aren't you?
你还真是个无私奉献的好妈妈啊
You'll say nice things about me to stevie?
你会跟斯蒂维说我的好话吧
I'll tell him his mother loved him very much.
我会告诉他 他妈妈很爱他
She was willing to sacrifice everything for him,
她愿意为他牺牲一切
And it won't save you.
别以为这样就能救得了你
What will?
那怎样才能救得了我
Nothing.
怎样都不行
Except plan "C."
除了C计划
What's that?
什么C计划
Hands up! Hands up! FBI!
举起手来 举起手来 联邦调查局
I killed pilar zuazo. Please, arrest me.
是我杀了皮阿·祖拉 请逮捕我吧
Could you please, for the record, state your name?
供记录在案 请你报下自己的姓名
Nancy Botwin -- b-o-t-w-i-n --
南希·伯特温 b-o-t-w-i-n
Number 81426-370.
编号♥81426-370
Ms. Botwin, we have called this hearing today
伯特温女士 我们今天召开听证会
to determine whether or not you should be released early.
来决定你是否应该被提前释放
Wait.
等等
I'm seeing she's only served
她才服了
three years of this sentence.
三年刑期
I'm sorry, Ms. Botwin,
对不起 伯特温女士
You are not yet eligible for parole.
你还没有达到假释的条件
Right, but Dan, she's eligible.
是啊 但是 丹 她够条件了
She's not even halfway through.
她连一半刑期都没服完
We've been asked to rule on her case now. Who asked?
有人要求我们对她的案子做出裁决 谁要求的
Well, why did they tell you and not me?
为什么他们告诉了你 却没告诉我
You know, you're not higher-ranking, Marci.
你的级别不比我高啊 玛希
Maybe I'm easier to talk to.
也许是我比较平易近人吧
Maybe you're just easier.
也许是你比较下♥贱♥
Could you two stop? Sorry, Ms. Botwin.
你们俩能别吵了吗 抱歉 伯特温女士
Yes. Nancy botwin, 81426--
是的 南希·伯特温 编号♥81426
Ms. Botwin, after careful consideration --
伯特温女士 仔细评估之后
Careful consideration? This is bullshit.
哪有仔细评估 这不是扯淡吗
You want to throw a tantrum in front of an inmate, Dan,
你要我在犯人面前发火吗 丹
That's fine -- go to town...Baby.
一边去 不懂事的小孩
So I'm a baby for not wanting to set a killer free
我不想让一个杀人犯只服刑三年
after three years?
就重获自♥由♥
Uh, I-it was manslaughter...Actually.
其实是过失杀人
It was an accident selfdefense. Sure.
那是场意外 我只是自卫 当然
Ms. Botwin, you are to be released to a halfway house,
伯特温女士 你将被送往重返社会教习所
where you will serve out the rest of your sentence
并在那里服完你剩下的刑期
or until you have proven yourself rehabilitated,
或者证明你已经改过自新
whichever comes first.
以先达到者为准
Effective immediately.
立即生效
Wait, no. A halfway house?
等等 重返社会教习所
I'm supposed to go into witness relocation.
我应该享受"证人保护"
No. I have nothing here about witness relocation.
不行 我没有看到"证人保护"的内容
Then there's a mistake.
肯定是哪出差错了
Where's Agent Lipschitz?
利普希茨探员在哪
Agent Lipschitz?
利普希茨探员
FBI Agent Lipschitz?
联邦调查局的利普希茨探员
Maybe he's somewhere trying to change his name.
没准在什么地方忙着给自己改名吧
You're one to talk, Babcock.
别五十步笑百步了 巴布科克
Better than "Lipschitz."
总比利普希茨好
We're done here.
我们这的程序算是走完了
This hearing is adjourned. Return the inmate to her cell.
听证会结束 犯人返回牢房♥
Wait.
等等
Well, I-I'm not going anywhere
我哪也不去
until you can guarantee my protection.
除非你们能派人保护我
This is bullshit! I have a deal!
这太扯了 我跟他们谈好条件的
I don't know what just happened.
我不知道刚才发生了什么
What is it?
怎么了
They're releasing me.
他们要释放我了
How?
怎么会呢
I don't know, but it's happening.
我不知道 但事情就是这样
They're sending me to a fucking halfway house.
他们要送我去一个操蛋的教习所
Esteban's gonna have me murdered.
埃斯特万肯定会找人杀了我的
No protection, no answers,
没有保护 也没人解答我的疑问
nothing.
什么都没有
Calm down. Relax. There must be a mistake.
冷静 放松点 肯定是哪出差错了
No, there's no mistake. They're fucking me over.
没哪出差错 他们骗了我
Fucking feds!
狗♥日♥的♥联调局探员
You know, they did the exact same thing
你知道吗 他们对C区的达莉亚
to Daria in block "C."
做过同样的事情
Three days she's out before someone finds her
她刚放出去三天 就有人找到她
and shoots her up the ass and then in the eye.
朝她的屁♥股♥和眼睛开枪
Not helping, Zoya. Shit. Sorry.
说这话可帮不了我 卓娅 对不起
The ass and the eye?
朝屁♥股♥和眼睛开枪
What am I supposed to do?!
我该怎么办啊
Look at me. I can't! I'm totally losing my shit here!
看着我 我做不到 我快疯了
Oh, me too.
我也爱你
All right!
好了
All right!
好了
That's enough. You ready or what?
够了 你准备好了没
Shut up.
闭嘴
You want trouble?
你想惹麻烦吗
No, no, she doesn't. Please.
没有 没有 她没想 快点
I'm coming.
我就来
Goodbye, Zoychka.
再见了 卓奇卡
Goodbye.
再见
Wait, Nancy.
等等 南希
I've been saving these for myself.
这些本来是留给我自己的
I want you to have them.
但我想送给你
Make a plan for yourself... for both of us.
为自己规划一下 为我们两个规划一下
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe she'll get sprung soon, too,
没准不久之后 她也将获得自♥由♥
and you'll see each other on the outside.
你们可以在外面相遇
She tied her ex-boyfriend to the bed,
她把她的前男友绑在床上
soaked him in kerosene, and then set him on fire.
浑身浇上煤油 然后在他身上点了火
Yeah, maybe not so soon.
这么说来 她一时半会是出不去了
You think you're so fucking handsome
你以为自己很英俊
You can walk around ignoring everyone else's needs!
可以完全不考虑别人的需要
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表