Previously on "weeds"...
《单身毒妈》前情提要
Gayle has a thing for me.
盖尔对我有意思
They're dangerous, andy.
他们都是危险人物 安迪
Fornicators!
奸夫淫♥妇♥们
I'm gonna ask audra to marry me.
我想向安德拉求婚
I want to give her my mom's engagement ring,
我想把我妈的订婚戒指给她
The ring that judah gave you.
就是吉达给你那枚戒指
So, can I have it?
能给我吗
Well, in that case, I love you.
那样的话 我爱你
I love you more.
我更爱你
Hey, fuck you.
操
Her name is pilar zuazo.
她叫皮拉·祖阿
She is just protecting my public image.
她只是在维护我的公众形象
No. Because she owns you.
不是 你整个人都是她的
This little milk ball was a mistake,
这个小可爱是个错误
Mistake that would end the career
会断送一位非常有前途的政客
Of a very promising politician.
的政♥治♥生涯
I am here to correct that mistake.
我来这就是为了修正这个错误
Mom?
妈妈
You took a fucking shot at me and you hit my kid.
你♥他♥妈♥冲我开枪 还打伤了我的孩子
Esteban needs you and the baby for photos,
埃斯特万还得要你和那婴儿来照相
But, uh, silas and shane... they are... what's the word?
不过 塞拉斯和希恩嘛 他们就 俗话怎么说呢
Extraneous.
他们比较无关紧要了
We don't need them to complete our pretty pictures.
照相的话应该用不着他们了
You come anywhere near my children, I'll kill you myself.
你要是敢靠近我的孩子 我就杀了你
You look stunning in black.
你穿黑色晚装还真是美丽动人
The people will be very sympathetic
到时候 人们会非常同情你
Toward the grieving mother
这位在一场悲剧中
Who has just lost her beautiful children in a tragic...
失去了自己可爱孩子的母亲
Car accident?
车祸怎么样
Or perhaps a... plane crash.
或者坠机
Or perhaps...
再或者
A croquet mallet?
不好意思 只能用门球杆了
I couldn't find a golf club.
没找到高尔夫球杆
It's cool how the lights change color.
能变色 真绚
I wonder if it's a saltwater pool.
要这是盐水池呢
It doesn't sting your eyes as much as chlorine.
应该没氯水那么刺眼睛
Not that that's her issue.
不过貌似现在是她的问题了
Shane?
希恩
Don't let go of that stick...thing.
那个 棍子 别弄丢了
It's called a mallet.
这叫门球杆
We're on camera.
有摄像头
What?
什么
Could be broken.
可能是坏的
Uh, give me the stick.
把棍子给我
It's called a mallet.
这东西叫门球杆
It's shaped like a mallet.
形状像门球杆
Mm. For hitting things hard.
打起来也够劲
Mallet.
门球杆
You need to shut the fuck up. Ow.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
You're hurting my hair.
你弄疼我的头发了
Where the hell have you been?
你们去哪了
I could have been inside eating mini-sliders
我本该在里面喝我的苹果汁
And making small talk with the king of Nicaragua.
和尼加拉瓜的国王聊天
Nicaragua is a constitutional democracy.
尼加拉瓜是个民♥主♥宪法制...
Hey, could we get going?
能开车了吗
I need to get home and feed the baby.
我得回家给娃喂奶
Gracias.
谢谢
Now you're in a hurry, but when I'm waiting...
你现在开始赶时间了 而我等你们的时候
Is that such a good idea
这...这主意太赞了
When you're on your way home to breast-feed?
某人刚还说要回家喂奶 现在居然开始喝酒
Hey!
嘿
You're underage...
你未到法定年纪
Thankfully.
幸好
I think I've earned it.
我觉得这杯是我应得的吧
I think you've gone off the deep end.
难道为了庆祝你虎口脱险吗?
Ha. Deep end.
哈哈 虎口脱险
No.
不行
What's going on?
发生什么事了
We'll talk about it later.
这个等会儿再说
What'd you do?
你又干了什么
I pegged out.
我去划清了一下界限
Why can't I get a fucking straight answer from you people?
他妈的就不能直接告诉我发生了什么吗
I, uh... don't have words.
我 一言难尽
That bad?
糟糕成这样了
how was your party?
派对玩的还开心吗
Well, pack up you, pack up baby.
你赶紧打包 然后再把孩子打包
We need to be out of here in five.
5分钟 咱们即将跑路
Not coming back.
不再回来
Why am I fucking talking spanish to you?
我居然在和你说西班牙语
Make.
快点
Go. Do. Now.
马上 收拾
Baby things.
孩子 东西
We're leaving.
咱们要跑路了
Hey. You wait a minute.
嘿 你给我等一下
I like this one.
我喜欢这孩子
We both have that fiery latin thing going on.
我们两同样面临要下岗的问题
And you better not let anything happen to this baby.
你最好给我别让这孩子出事
You hear me?
听到了吗
Gonna do my best.
听到了 我尽量
Crazy lady.
疯婆子
Let's go. Air hockey.
来吧 玩玩桌上冰球
I'd like to go in the house.
我比较倾向去屋里呆着
Chill a minute.
等等
If you go in and I go in
如果你进屋了 我也进屋了
And mom comes out and we're still inside,
妈出来发现我们俩没影了
She's gonna shit a hedgehog.
她肯定会爆发
1-nothing. Go.
1比0 该你
Shane, what the fuck happened at the party?
希恩 派对上到底他妈发生了什么事
I killed pilar with a croquet mallet by the pool.
我在泳池边上用门球杆把皮拉杀了
Goal.
得分
Seriously. What happened?
我说真的 到底发生了什么
Seriously.
我也说真的
I killed pilar with a croquet mallet
我杀了皮拉 用门球杆杀的
By the pool.
就在泳池边
She was gonna kill us, so I popped the bitch
她要杀我们 所以我把那贱♥货♥干♥死♥了
Right in the melon.
一闷锤干♥死♥
Thwack!
猛地一砸
Splash.
脑浆飞溅
Dead.
她就死翘翘了
You gonna shoot?
你还打不打
3-zip.
3分
You suck.
你太逊了
You're serious.
你是来真的
As serious as dad's heart attack.
简直和爸爸的心脏病一样逼真
Now, in general, I don't like using that simile
通常情况下 我并不太喜欢使用这个明喻
Because some heart attacks just aren't all that serious.
因为有些心脏病发作 并不是那么严重
I mean, you recover, reduce your salt and fat,
我是指 你恢复
Drop a few pounds, and life goes on.
减了个几磅的体重 生活继续
But dad's... dad's was serious.
但是爸爸的...情况不一样
You killed someone?
你杀人了吗
Yeah, but I'm family.
是的 但是我是你的兄弟
I mean, you got to still invite me to super bowl parties
所以超级杯联赛派对之类的
And shit like that.
你还是得要邀请我
I assume you're forfeiting the game?
看来你认输了对吧
Holy shit, shane.
我♥操♥ 希恩
I defended the family.
我为保护家庭挺身而出
Mom's luck was running out.
妈妈的好运到头了
You called it.
你自己也这么说
You're ps... you're psycho.
你丫疯了
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表