How much better is that than one that costs...
你觉得它比一瓶
I don't know -- $300 a bottle?
大概 300块的酒好多少
$3,400 better.
好上3400块
I see.
我知道了
Sorry if you were expecting some soliloquy
如果你是冲着浪漫独白来的
on tannins and bouquets, but the truth is,
很抱歉 但是事实是
I drink it 'cause I can afford it.
我买♥♥得起 所以我喝它
Fascinating.
真不错
Does that turn you on?
这令你神魂颠倒了吗
Yes, it does.
没错
Men wasting large sums of money
挥金如土的男人
definitely turns me all the way on.
绝对让我神魂颠倒
So much so that I'd like to invite you both
所以我想邀请你们
to a party tonight.
参加今晚的一个派对
Oh, hi.
你好
I'm Sophia.
我是索菲亚
Bill Sussman.
比尔·苏斯曼
So, my girlfriends and I, we have a wager going.
我的女伴们 和我打了一个赌
Trying to guess what you do for a living.
我们在猜 你是做什么工作的
I got my law degree from Dartmouth
我在达特茅斯拿到我的法学学位之后
before I joined Credit Suisse.
就加入了瑞士信贷
The hours killed me,
那段日子真煎熬
so I invented an iphone app
于是我开♥发♥了一个苹果应用
that I sold to Russia called "Words with comrades."
卖♥♥到俄♥罗♥斯♥ 叫做"和同志们说的话"
And now I'm writing the score for the Broadway adaptation
现在我在为很多电视节目
of, uh, the most beloved television show of all time,
改编百老汇音乐剧
"The facts of life."
"从心所愿"
You're funny.
你真幽默
Hey, look, I'm having a housewarming party tonight
嘿 听我说 我今晚有个乔迁派对
at my...New property.
在我的...新家里
Why don't you bring your friends? Count us in.
你带着你的朋友们一起来如何 算我们一个
I will.
我会的
Want to get me a drink?
请我喝杯酒怎么样
Long island ice tea, make it a double.
长岛冰茶 两杯
Pouncy house party rentals.
突击之家派对租赁公♥司♥
Right there, shithead.
就是这里 白♥痴♥
What the fuck?
搞什么
Now, this is what I call a fucking party.
这才是我说的操蛋派对嘛
God damn it. You promised me this would never happen.
妈的 你保证过不会出事的
Shut the fuck up, Denny.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴 丹尼
Send the kid in.
把那孩子带进来
These cuffs are a little tight.
手铐有点紧
Oh, I'm sorry
哦 抱歉
They're not made out of silver, your highness.
这些手铐不是银子做的 殿下
Hey, maybe when you get out
你大概要坐8到12年的牢
from doing 8 to 12 for distribution,
等你出狱之后
your parents might get you a pair from Tiffany's.
你♥爸♥妈没准会从蒂芙尼给你买♥♥一副
Hey, here's the thing, kid.
听着 孩子
Up to this point,
在这之前
It's a lot more fun standing on the other side.
站在他们那边 要有趣得多
But when the hammer comes down --
但是当法律重拳出击的时候
And it always comes down --
法律一定会重拳出击
You got to be standing on my side.
你一定要站在我这边
What is this, a fucking civics class?
搞什么啊 这是在上公民课吗
Yeah, and you wish you'd paid a lot more fucking attention
是啊 你当年上公民课的时候
when you were in that fucking class.
真该认真听听
I was phi beta kappa, you blue-collar piece of shit.
老娘是ΦBK 联谊会的 你个蓝领垃圾
I want to talk to my lawyer.
我要和我的律师说话
You see how "Angelina jolie" she's being?
她看起来是不是像安吉丽娜·朱莉一样彪悍
Trust me, Botwin,
相信我 伯特温
She's shitting her Dolce & Gabbanas right now.
她的魂早就吓没了
Let's get rid of the putrid pot princess.
把这个恶心的毒品公主带走吧
Come on, partner.
来吧 伙计
So, listen, you don't have to worry
听着 你再也不需要
about anything anymore.
担心任何事情了
Your brother has a chance to walk away from this
你哥哥现在有一个机会 摆脱这一切
and start clean, and so do you.
重新开始 你也是
My brother?
我哥哥
Right.
是的
Not here.
他不在这
There's an old vet in there ranting about the war.
有个老兽医在那发表演说 痛斥战争
People are totally captivated. It's amazing.
大家都被他吸引了 太奇妙了
If you took the same guy, telling the same story,
同样一个人 同样一段讲话
put him on the street corner
如果你让他站在街角
with a shopping cart,
一边推着购物车一边说
He'd be a babbling old fool.
他立马就成了胡言乱语的老傻子
But because he has money, he's a witty raconteur.
但因为他有钱 他就变成了极富智慧的健谈者
Those two guys over there paid $3,700
那边那两个家伙花了3700块
for a bottle of wine from France.
买♥♥了一瓶法国产的酒
Well, France makes good wine.
法国产的酒确实很好
I think it's the soil...
我想可能是土壤条件好
Or the water. Or the alcohol.
或者是水质好 或者是酒精好
No, they're just showing off to prove
不是 他们只是在通过炫耀来证明
they're bigger, richer, better.
自己更杰出 更有钱 更优秀
And...I'm gonna do that with weed.
我要用同样的策略卖♥♥大♥麻♥
Do what?
什么策略
Put it in a fancy box!
用上高档的包装啊
Sell it for a shit-load of money.
然后卖♥♥高价
Say it's from France, tell them they can't have it.
就说是法国产的 市面上根本买♥♥不到
Gotcha.
明白了
Luxury pot you can't get your hands on, mm-hmm.
常人得不到的奢华大♥麻♥ 对吧
In the corporate world, that's called re-branding.
在商业世界里 这叫品牌重塑
I'm a titan now. I know all the terms.
我现在是商业巨子 知道各种专业术语
Um, grown in the lush hills of Provence,
生长于普罗旺斯的苍翠山区
1,000 years of blood in the soil
千年历史的肥沃土地
to make it complex and wonderful.
这样显得既复杂又高级
You're good at this.
你最擅长这个了
Nectar of the gods.
这饮料堪称仙露啊
Tough game?
打的很激烈嘛
18 holes of pure torture.
18洞 纯粹的折磨
Hit every bunker and had to listen to Fisher
球都打进沙坑里去了 还要听费舍尔
brag about his fourth wife who used to be a stripper
吹嘘他第四个老婆曾经是个脱衣舞♥女♥
and can only get off when she takes it up the "Tuchus."
只有爆她菊花才能让她高♥潮♥
I'm gonna go in to town.
我要进城一趟
I'm gonna get some fancy boxes, some ribbon.
买♥♥点漂亮的盒子和缎带
Une Mère que j'aimerais baiser.
[法语]
What's that?
啥意思
It's french for milf.
辣妈毒草的法语说法
I'm gonna take the limo. You guys get a taxi.
我坐加长轿车走了 你们坐出租车吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
That's my limo.
那是我的加长轿车
Guess what I just did.
猜猜我刚才干什么去了
In order to do that, I'd have to give a shit.
我不想知道
Oh, I think you'll give a shit.
你会想知道的
Get out of here, Shane.
滚开 希恩
I watched a drug bust.
我目睹了一场抓捕毒贩的好戏
Pouncy house went down today.
突击之家今天被抄了
It was pretty awesome.
太刺♥激♥了
It was like a "Law & order" Episode
就像在拍《法律与秩序》一样
Except for all the cops
只不过警♥察♥都是真的
didn't look like unemployed actors.
看上去不像失业的烂演员
Emma?
艾玛呢
Nice job tapping that.
泡上她你真是赚了
She's a lot cuter in person than on her surveillance photo.
她本人可比照片上漂亮多了
You saw her get busted?
你看见她被抓了吗
Yeah, Ouellette let me come along.
是啊 阿里特带我一起去的
Got to hand it to mom. All her enemies -- vanquished.
咱们得祝贺妈妈 她所有的敌人都被打败了
What the hell did mom have to do with it?
这些跟妈妈有什么关系
She told ouellette
她告诉阿里特
that my big brother was involved with pouncy house
我哥哥跟突击之家有关联
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表