God!
天呐
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
So, what do we do now?
那么 我们现在该做什么
I have some papers for you to sign.
有些文件要你签字
Always paperwork with you guys.
你们总是有一堆文件
Well, this is the last of it.
好吧 最后一点了
In mere seconds, all connections, ties, deals, et cetera,
就几秒钟 你和联邦调查局的
between you and the federal bureau of investigation
所有联♥系♥ 关系 交易等等
will be officially terminated.
就会被正式终结
And, uh, unofficially?
非正式终结
Our dance is done, ms. Botwin.
我们的关系终结了 伯特温女士
I'm almost feeling wistful about that.
我都开始惆怅了
Signature, please.
请签名
You're on your own now.
你自♥由♥了
Good luck with the rest of your life.
祝你余生好运
Try to stay out of trouble. Oh.
别惹麻烦了 哦
She's all yours.
她归你管了
Hi, Nancy. So nice to meet you.
嗨 南希 很高兴见到你
I'm counselor Ed.
我是负责人艾德
Why don't I show you around, give you the 5-cent tour?
我带你四处转转 来个五美分之旅吧
Nothing less, nothing more.
不多不少 五美分
We can, and will, perform
我们可能会
supervised random drug tests at any time.
随时随地 进行药检
If you have taken drugs, we won't have missed them,
如果你和毒品有染 我们肯定能查出来
And back you will go into the system.
然后你就会被送回去
You're quite the poet.
你还真像个诗人
Well, it helps people remember.
诗歌♥化的告诫容易让人记住
Remember, personal items must be stored away out of sight
记住 个人物品要在暗处存放
and are subject to search at any time.
但个人物品也要随时接受检查
I also have to mention
我还得提醒你
that we have our share of theft around here,
我们这里有小偷
Although our policy is zero tolerance.
我们的政策是绝不姑息
If you jack, you will go back.
如果你犯错 你就回监狱
Would you like me to lock your jewelry up in the office?
你要我把你的珠宝锁在办公室里吗
Yes, please. Wise choice.
是的 麻烦了 聪明的选择
Better under lock and key than subject to random thievery.
防患于未然 免得被小偷盯上
The refrigerator is locked.
冰箱锁上了
You are allowed to bring in outside food,
你可以带外面的食物进来
but dry goods only.
但只能是干的食品
Over here is our dining room.
那里是餐厅
You drop a crumb, you grab the broom.
如果掉了面包屑 你要自己扫干净
Did I miss lunch?
我错过午餐了吗
You did. Dinner will be in 2 1/2 hours.
是的 晚餐在2个半小时后
I think tonight is spaghetti night.
我今晚想吃意大利面
Oh, no, no. Fish cutlets.
不 不 鱼肉饼
Come here.
过来
I have low blood sugar.
我低血糖了
Is there any way I could just run out and just --
我能不能出门...
You don't have low blood sugar.
你没有低血糖
I-I do.
我有
I haven't eaten since breakfast.
我早饭后 一点东西没吃
You have the freebie-jeebies.
我看你是神经过敏了
You just got out of prison and you think you're free,
你刚出狱 重获自♥由♥
So you want to get out, hit the streets,
于是你想出门逛街
smell some fresh air, buy a coffee,
呼吸新鲜空气 买♥♥杯咖啡
and flirt with a stranger.
和陌生人调情
You can't fool me.
你糊弄不了我
I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.
我可没有从运萝卜的卡车上摔下来
You learn to trust, then you adjust.
你得先学会信任 之后慢慢适应
Oh, what's wrong?
又怎么了
Migraine.
偏头痛
You're okay.
你没事的
No, Ed. No. I'm really not...Okay.
不 艾德 我真的不舒服
I've spent the whole morning
我一整个早上
moving from one prison to another.
都花在转狱上了
I'm hungry. I'm tired.
又饿又累
I thought being released would...
我想放松一下
Give me some sense of, uh, well, um...Release.
这样我才能有点解脱的感觉
Please forgive me if I'm sad.
请原谅我的悲观情绪
Right now, life feels really bad.
只是眼下的生活真的很糟
Nice.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
They give you gate money when you were processed out?
你出来的时候 他们给你路费了吗
$100 and a bus ticket.
一百块和一张公共汽车票
You got two hours.
你有两个小时
Two hours for what?
两个小时干嘛
To buy some food and feel free.
买♥♥点吃的 感受下自♥由♥
Then you get your ass back here
之后乖乖地回到这里
and join the ranks of stability house.
加入到这个祥和的屋子里来
Keep your nose clean and show me
给我好好表现
that you're on the road to rehabilitation.
让我看到你正努力改过自新
If you are one minute late, I will call the police,
哪怕你只迟到一分钟 我依旧会报♥警♥
have you arrested, and thrown back in jail.
让警♥察♥逮捕你 把你扔回监狱
You come in late, you seal your fate.
你若是敢迟到 你这辈子就完了
10-4.
明白了
Nancy?
南希
Did you get computer privileges?
你居然能用电脑
Where are you?
你在哪里
Manhattan. Manhattan?
曼哈顿 曼哈顿吗
I'm living in, um, a halfway house
我住在华盛顿高地的
in Washington heights.
一家重返社会教习所里
Please don't tell anyone yet.
求你先别告诉任何人
I want to get myself together first,
我想先找回自我
get settled, get Stevie back with me.
等我安定下来了 我再接回斯蒂维
C-can I see him?
我能见见他吗
Uh, he's watching his movie with the girls.
他正和姑娘们看电影呢
It's his reward for spending five nights in a row
这是作为他连续五天不和我们睡
sleeping in his own bed instead of always coming into ours.
而是独自睡在自己床上的奖励
How, um -- how were you released?
你怎么被释放了
You didn't even serve half of your thing.
你连一半的刑期都没服完
Good behavior. Overcrowding.
表现良好 监狱满员
I don't know, Jill. Can -- can you get him?
我也不清楚 吉尔 你能把他抱过来吗
I don't have a whole lot of time.
我的时间不是很多
We need to discuss this.
关于这点我们得讨论下
Scott and I -- girls! God damn it!
史科特和我 姑娘们 见鬼
Annancy!
安♥南♥希
Hi.
你好啊
How's my baby boy?
我的宝贝过得好吗
Come on, buddy. You're missing the movie.
好了伙计 你要错过电影了
It's the good part.
正演到精彩处呢
Okay, you saw him. You happy?
好了 你见到他了 满意了吗
What did he call me?
他喊我什么
"Annancy" -- "Aunt Nancy."
安♥南♥希 就是南希阿姨
I show him your picture.
我给他看过你的照片
Uh, we got to go.
我得挂了
Talk to you later.
以后再聊
She's out? Yep.
她出狱了吗 是的
She's in a halfway house in Washington heights.
她现在在华盛顿高地的一家重返社会教习所
Maybe she'll date a Puertorican kingpin next.
也许接下来她的约会对象是波多黎各领导人
How is she? What did she say?
她还好吗 她说了什么
She said, "Don't tell anyone I'm out."
她说别告诉任何人她出狱了
So you called us right away?
所以你就立刻打给我们了
I don't take orders from my sister.
我才不听命于我妹妹呢
Isn't it enough I'm raising her child?
替她抚养孩子还不够吗
Can we say hi to Stevie?
我们能问候下斯蒂维吗
Scott just took him out for lunch with the girls.
史科特刚带他和姑娘们出去吃饭了
I'm hosting a kegel workshop here later.
稍后我还要主持一场凯格尔研讨会
I got to shave. I have to make onion dip.
我要去梳洗了 我还要做洋葱酱
I got to go. I'll talk to you guys later.
我要挂了 以后再聊
Bye.
再见
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表