Babe, these are cops. I'm a drug dealer.
宝贝 他们是警♥察♥ 我是毒贩子
You're a murderer.
而你是杀人犯
We can't all play on the same kickball team.
我们是无法和谐相处的
I can do this.
我能做到的
I have to get this. Don't fuck up.
我得接个电♥话♥ 别出声
Hello? Miss Botwin.
你好 伯特温小姐
Hi. I was meaning to call you.
你好 我正要打给你
You're gonna have to come down to our office this afternoon.
今天下午 你得来办公室一趟
We need to talk about last night.
我们得谈下昨晚的事
Shit.
妈的
I'm still on the line.
电♥话♥还没挂呢
Sorry. I'm on my way, okay?
抱歉 我这就来
Bye.
再见
Please be careful with the red part.
小心 别弄坏红色配件
I'm going shopping
我得去趟商店
for some necessities with my new bike.
为我的新自行车 添置些配件
Listen, Svetlana.
听着 斯维特拉娜
Not your bike, not your business.
这不是你的车 不关你的事
This is the front of the house. You live in the back.
这是前屋 你只管后屋
Separate. Not equal. Not related.
分开的 不一样 别弄混了
Your business is with Nancy.
你管好南希就够了
I don't make such distinctions.
我不觉得 这有什么区别
You're my partner too... until you're not.
反正过不了多久 你就不是我的合伙人了
And then Nancy and I
我会和南希一道
will move to Burlington, Vermont,
搬到佛蒙特州的柏林顿
and open a world-class hotel for dogs.
开一家世界级的宠物狗大酒店
So just be patient, Moya Lyubimaya.
所以走着瞧吧 宝贝
That's the dream, huh?
白日梦 是吧
Stupid hubcap.
愚蠢的毂盖[自以为了不起的人]
Copenhagen wheel. Miracle of science.
哥本哈根轮 科学界的奇迹
Bikes are too heavy.
车子太重
You want to make real profit,
你若想盈利
we need smaller ones for dwarves and children.
就得为矮子和儿童设计小型单车
Yes. Dwarf bikes. Of course.
没错 矮人自行车 好建议
Careful. Careful with that!
小心 你小心点
Help me take off your plastic bitch wheel!
快帮我卸下这该死的塑料轮子
Okay, you know what?
你知道吗
Go ahead. Do whatever you want,
你爱干啥就干啥吧
'cause we're partners, right?
反正我们是合伙人 不是吗
We're in this together.
我们是一条船上的
Finally you're beginning to understand.
你终于想明白了
Of course I do. Of course I do.
当然 明白得很
Family, partners.
家人 合伙人
I've always loved Vermont.
我一直喜欢佛蒙特州
And dogs -- oh, my god! Love dogs.
还有狗狗 我爱死它们了
The three of us together? Can't miss.
我们三个要一起 不能丢下我
No. What?
没门 什么
No, no, no, no, no.
不行 没门 一边凉快去
That's not what you meant?
你是认真的吗
No. No?
没错 没错
No! Woof! Woof!
没你的份 汪 汪
No. No, no! No!
不 不 不带你
Jesus.
天啊
Close the door. Have a seat.
关上门 坐下吧
How did you...
你是怎么...
Have a message for your boss
帮我传个话给你们老板
at Pouncy Bouncy Land Castle whatever place.
你们是叫"跳跳地堡"还是什么来着
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪也不去
So you can tell him to go fuck himself.
你告诉他 "去你♥妈♥的♥"
That's it? That's your message? "Go fuck yourself"?
就这样 "去你♥妈♥的♥"
Yeah.
没错
What? You don't like my message?
难道你不喜欢吗
I mean, it's fine.
还可以
How about,
不如这样
"If I ever see your ugly pissant dealers
"要是再让我看到你那些丑八怪跟班
loitering around our bike shop again,
在我们的车铺里瞎逛
you'll fucking regret it?"
我会让你后悔从娘胎里出来"
And then, like, underline "regret it."
然后 后悔下面加下划线
Good. Say it just like that.
好 就这么定了
Or something el--
或者别的
That's fine.
就这样
You sure?
你确定吗
You hungry?
饿了吗
I could eat.
饿了我会吃
Not coming to Vermont! You're not invited!
不许去佛蒙特州 没人邀请你
Why? It's a free country.
为什么 这是自♥由♥的美国
I can go anywhere I want.
我爱去哪就去哪
This is for me and Nancy.
这是我和南希两个人的事
And Andy makes three!
加上安迪三人行
I got great ideas. I do. For instance --
我有好多好点子 比如
Why limit ourselves to dogs? We could take cats, too.
为什么只局限于狗 猫也行啊
We're not accepting cats. This is not a place for cats.
我们才不要猫 这不是为猫准备的地方
We'll house dogs!
我们为狗提供住处
Is everything okay out here?
你们这还好吗
Back inside. Back inside.
退回去 快退回去
Listen to this pitch. Ready? Get ready.
听听这个点子 好吗 仔细听
Get rid of dogs entirely. Only take cats.
不要狗了 只要猫
Shut your fucking face.
闭上你的贱嘴
We call it "Kat Kennel." We spell each word --
就命名为"猫猫之家" 每个单词都要
with a "K."
以字母K打头
We'll never spell "Cat" with a "K!"
白日做梦
But you're warming to the cat idea, though?
你动心了 难道不是吗
You're just jealous because what Nancy and I have,
你嫉妒我和南希拥有的一切
you will never have with anyone -- not man or beast!
没人愿意理你 男人和野兽都嫌弃你
Yeah. Is that why she spent
没错 也许这就是
the night at her boss' place last night?
她昨晚去老板家过夜的原因
Cats! Cats! Cats!
公猫 母猫 大脸猫
Yo, Leitzke.
你好 雷泽克
Got to update your computer.
你的电脑该升级了
Can you come back? I'm working.
一会儿再来好吗 我在工作
I got free copies of microsoft word.
我这里可有免费的Word软件
Sweet.
不错
Can you just -- just write down your password?
能不能 把密♥码♥写下来
Oh, well...
好吧
It's, uh, "policeofficer," all lower case.
是"警官" 小写字母
Got it.
知道了
Just give me like 10 minutes.
十分钟就好
I'm gonna go grab a coffee. You want?
我去弄杯咖啡 你要吗
Yeah, cool. Like, with milk.
好 多谢了 加牛奶
Coffee, milk. On it.
咖啡加牛奶 包我身上
Hi. Thanks for coming when you said you would.
嗨 感谢你的到来
I'm fine, by the way.
顺便提一句 我很好
Just a minor, uh -- minor contusion.
只是有点小擦伤
What are you looking for?
找什么呢
The wire thing.
窃听器
The transmitter the S.E.C. made me wear.
证交委让我戴的窃听器
Can't find it. Need to return it.
找不到了 我得还回去才行
Where's Zoya?
卓娅在哪
Gone.
走了
Ran off into the ether.
跑去借酒消愁了
Gone?
走了
I might have, uh, mentioned something
我可能 无意间提及了
about your slumber party last night with your bossy-boss.
你和你老板 昨晚的睡衣派对
Great.
很好
The last guy who made her jealous,
上一个让她吃醋的男人
she burned in his sleep.
在睡觉的时候 被她活活烧死了
She burns people?
她还喜欢烧人
It's sort of her thing.
差不多吧
Shit. Well, she's -- she's mad.
糟了 她生气了
Shane, have you seen
希恩 你看到过一个
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表