剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
800多万
Tell him I said, "nice going. "
转告他 干得漂亮
Him?
他?
Betting against incorporation?
压反对合并
Ballsy.
有胆量
Feels like a Richard Casablancas move to me.
很有Richard Casablancas (Dick老爸)的作风
I can feel it already.
我几乎都感觉到了
The little-town blues are melting away.
那些蓝调(爵士乐)在渐渐的融化
You all packed?
行李都打好了
Vagabond shoes and all.
流浪者的鞋子和所有的东西
And pepper spray -
还有胡椒喷雾
for if we run into that Trump character.
防止我们撞见那个Trump character
You sure you don't want to drive with the old man?
你真不想坐老爸的车吗
Logan is giving me a ride. We're supposed to "talk. "
Logan来载我 我们有'话'要说
How'd he take, um, what happened?
他怎么接受那些 呃 发生的事
Shrugs it off, calls himself little orphan Annie,
耸耸肩 说他自己是小孤儿Annie (Harold Gray的漫画书<小孤儿Annie>)
which I think means "badly. "
我想应该是'不好'
I should get my autograph book.
我得去拿我的签名簿
Carol Channing is still alive, isn't she?
Carol Channing还活着,不是吗
I'll see you at the gate.
我在大门那等你
So?
嗨
What are you doing here?
你在干吗呢?
I'm not gonna see you for a whole week. That's, like, months.
我整整一周都见不到你了 那就像一个月一样长
Yeah, but then I'll be back, and everything will be fine.
但是我会回来的,一切都会好起来的
You say that, but I don't know.
你说的,我可不知道
I know. I can feel it. And you're never wrong? No?
我知道的,我能感觉到 你从来没有错过,对吧?
Aw... young love.
啊 小情侣们
No, no, hold that position.
别动 保持那个姿势
Norman Rockwell wants to come in and paint you two.
Norman Rockwell想来给你们俩画像
Did he pin on his pin, or was he too shy?
他把自己的脚钉住了 还是他太害羞?
Why are you here?
你来干什么?
Yeah, I didn't know you could come out during daylight hours.
是啊,我不知道你白天还能出来
I have a business proposition for your father.
我跟你♥爸♥爸有业务要谈
Okay, but I'm warning you. He doesn't carry much cash.
好,但是我警告你 他不会带这么多现金的
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你为我做点事
Well, I'll be back in a week, and at that time, I will -
哦,我一周后会回来的 到时候-
I need it right now.
我现在就要
Sorry, mrs. Casablancas, but I'm meeting my daughter in an hour.
对不起,mrs. Casablancas 我一小时内得跟我女儿汇合
I think you'll change your mind.
我想你会改变想法的
Oh.
oh
Like I said, it's important.
我说过,这很重要
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表