剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
So, to what do I owe the pleasure?
那么 我怎么欠你情了?
I'm here to tempt you, Aaron.
我是来给你机会的 Aaron
Well, mission accomplished.
哦 任务完成了
Or should I say, "with what?"
或者我该说 "因为什么?"
Huge tracts of land.
大面♥积♥的土地
More action than I can handle.
比我能掌控的还要大
I'm here to offer you a piece.
我是来分你一杯羹的
So, I guess big Dick still has his fingers in a few pies, huh?
那么 我猜老Dick仍然占着一部分呢 是吧?
My husband's got quite a reach.
我丈夫可望而不可及
Some are saying that he might be working abroad.
有人说 他还在国外呢
Aaron, how would you like to walk out of here a richer man?
Aaron 你想不想从这出去的时候 是个有钱人?
You're cash-strapped.
你需要钱
No, I get it. I can help. But...
不 我明白了 我可以帮忙 但是...
Quid pro quo, mrs. "C"...
交换物 C罩杯太太...
Quid pro quo.
交换物
Impressive Hannibal.
印象深刻的汉尼拔
Well, they told me the glass is bulletproof,
恩 他们说玻璃是防弹的
but I'm betting I could talk you through it.
但我打赌 你我之间没有阻碍
Something else.
还有一件事
Oh.
哦
I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭听
You know my son, Logan?
你知道我儿子Logan吧?
He hangs out with the Casablancas kid all the time.
他经常跟Casablanca家的孩子混在一起
We've met.
我们见过
Maybe you can find a reason to drop by his hotel room.
也许你可以找个理由去他的旅馆房♥间看看
I guess, if I really tried.
如果我想 应该可以
Hey!
嘿
El diablo!
混♥蛋♥
What's up, you?
你怎么了?
What?
什么?
Nothing.
没事
You lie.
你撒谎
"Easy rider." Your choice, not mine.
"食客" 你的选择 不是我的
I should be the one sulking.
我才是该生气的那个
You know what the punishment is for lying.
你知道撒谎的惩罚是什么吗
What?
是什么?
You lose a nipple.
你会失去一个乳♥头♥
Ow! Are you crazy? Ow!
哦 你疯了? 哦
Don't do it again.
别再来了
Hannah?
Hannah?
May I see you in the kitchen for a minute?
你能到厨房♥来一下吗?
I guess.
应该可以
Mom, this is Logan.
妈妈 这是Logan
Mrs. Griffith.
Griffith太太
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
So, this is a great place you have here.
你这地方真得很不错
Denenberg. And it's ms.
是Denenberg 而且叫我小姐
Oh. Sorry. Uh...
哦 抱歉 呃...
hey, uh, while you two are in the kitchen,
嘿 呃 你们两个在厨房♥的时候
do you mind if I use your computer for a second?
介意我用一下电脑吗?
I just want to check some fantasy scores.
我只想查查邮件
It's in the den.
电脑在书房♥
Thanks.
谢谢
Honey, open your eyes. The guy is bad news.
亲爱的 清醒点吧 那个家伙不是什么好人
You don't even know him. How can you say that?
你又不了解他 你怎么能这么说?
Bum fights?
打架斗殴?
Okay, that was a long time ago.
好吧 那是很久之前的事了
God, you're so judgmental.
天哪 你的偏见太大了
I know. I'm awful.
我知道 我很差劲
What kind of mother would prohibit her daughter from dating a boy who's
什么样的母亲会阻止她的女儿
awaiting trial for manslaughter?
和一个等待审判的杀人犯约会?
Almost all parenting books
几乎所有的教育书籍
eschew the use of sarcasm with adolescents, so, you know...
都会避免用讽刺的方式教育孩子 所以 你知道...
Fine, here it is,
很好 这样说吧
stripped of the sarcasm.
不用讽刺
He's a phony,
他是个骗子
he's ugly on the inside,
他内心很肮脏
all he wants from you is sex,
他想从你那得到的只有性
and he's gonna break your heart.
而且他会伤你的心
You're wrong.
你错了
You don't know Logan.
你不了解Logan
Everybody's already decided that he's this bad guy,
每个人都认定他是坏人
but I know him.
但是我了解他
They don't and you don't.
他们不了解 你也不了解
God bless Tracy McGrady.
上帝保佑Tracy McGrady
Life is good.
生活很美好
That looks heavy.
气氛看起来很沉重
You should let me take it out for you.
你应该让我把垃圾拿出去
Excuse me. Do you recognize this shirt?
你好 你认识这件T恤吗?
Right over there. Thanks.
就在那 谢谢
The one-eyed ducks,
独眼鸭子
perennial champs, alley 5.
常驻冠军 5号♥道
That guy's too big.
那个男人块头太大了
That guy's too small.
那个男人块头又太小了
That guy is...not a guy, just in desperate need of a stylist.
那个男人...不是男人 只是想有点自己的风格
But that guy looks just right.
但是那个男人刚刚好
Yes! Yes!
好 好
What did I tell you?!
我怎么跟你说的?!
What did I tell you?!
我怎么跟你说的?!
Here you go.
给你
are you sure you don't want one?
你确定不想要一杯?
$1 draft night.
整晚1美元
Come on, have a beer. We'll let you roll a frame.
来吧 来杯啤酒 我们让你也来一局
Vinny, this is not nam.
Vinny 这不是nam
This is bowling. There are rules.
这是保龄球 是有规矩的
What can you tell me...
你能告诉我什么...
nothing.
一无所知
Of course, your pavlovian response.
当然 你的官方回答
Her name was Heidi Kuhne.
她的名字是Heidi Kuhne
Doesn't ring a bell.
没听说过
Let me jog your memory.
我来帮你回想
You were thrown out of the Happy Horseshoe the other night
有天晚上在Happy Horseshoe
for stalking her.
你因为跟踪她被扔了出来
If I had a dime for every time I was thrown out of h-squared for stalking...
如果我每次因为跟踪 从h-squared被扔出来能得点好处...
what was it... a little prenup background check?
是什么... 提前的背景调查?
Well, you already know.
哦 你已经知道了
She's missing.
她失踪了
Are you suggesting I kidnapped her?
你是说我绑♥架♥了她?
Because I believe that's your racket.
因为我想你就指这混饭吃呢
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在那吗?
Negatory.
不知道
Who hired you... the groom, his family?
谁雇的你... 新郎 他的家里人?
You fill them in on her party-girl past?
你帮他们调查她的过去?
Ah, that, curious georgette,
啊 好奇心
is P.I.-Client privilege.
是P.I.客户的特权
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 如果你不介意
my ducks need me.
我要回到鸭子队里去了
You heard what my mom said, didn't you?
你听到我妈妈说的话了 是不是?
Yeah, I got the gist.
恩 该听的都听到了
Just ignore her.
别理她
She's bitter about the divorce.
她还处在离婚的痛苦之中
She thinks all men are evil.
她认为所有的男人都是恶魔
Maybe she's right?
也许她是对的?
What... about men?
什么... 关于男人?
About me.
关于我
Let's get out of here,
我们离开这
go to your place.
去你那吧
Well,
Well,
I know the words coming out of your mouth are "go to your place", but...
我知道你说的是 去你那 但是...
all I hear is "let's have sex."
我听起来就是 我们做♥爱♥吧
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表