剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Knock, knock!
敲, 敲!
Tell me that's a ham and cheese sandwich.
告诉我那是个火腿奶酪三明治
And I almost went for the chicken salad.
我几乎要弄鸡肉沙拉了
Oh, you just fulfilled one of the top-10 male fantasies.
哦, 你刚完成了10大男性幻想之一了
Do you have a spare gun I could borrow?
你有多余的枪借我用用吗
That depends.
这取决于
Who do you intend to shoot?
你要打谁?
The guy who called out to me in the club in chicago --
在芝加哥的俱乐部里面叫我出去的那个男人
"cher." He was my old boyfriend, and "cher" was his nickname for me.
"cher." 他是我的前男友, "cher" 是他给我的昵称.
When we were in chicago, I asked you --
我们在芝加哥时, 我问过你的
I know. He caught me completely off guard.
我知道. 他在我完全没有想到的情况下碰到了我
We dated almost 20 years ago, before I was married.
大概 20 年前我们约会过,在我结婚前
And I was young and naive...
而且我很年青和幼稚...
and he was crazy.
而且他很疯狂.
So, where does the gun part come in?
那么, 要枪做什么?
He drove by my house yesterday morning.
昨天早上他开车路过我家
He's tracked me down.
他在跟踪我
There's no way I'm letting you take a gun you don't know how to handle
我不可能给你你不知道怎么用的枪
to a house with a 7-year-old.
到有个7岁小孩的房♥子里
So I'll give you something a little safer to curl up with at night.
所以我要给你在夜间更安全的可以蜷在你身边的东西
What?
什么?
You?
你?
What do we tell the kids?
你要怎么跟孩子们说?
Nothing.
什么都不说.
I think I cooked these too fast.
我觉得我把饭做的太快了
I got a late start this morning.
今早我开始的很晚
Mom, you okay?
妈妈, 你没事吧?
Uhhuh. Why don't you just sit down and eat?
Uhhuh. 你干嘛不坐下来吃饭?
Oh.
哦.
Nice surprise.
令人吃惊啊.
Good morning. Hi.
早上好. Hi.
I was out early doing some surveillance.
我很早就出去做些监视活动
Thought I'd stop by, say hi,
觉得我得顺便过来一些,说声 hi
and send the Fennel men to school with a bellyful of sugar.
然后送吃饱了的 Fennel 家男孩去学校
Mmm.
嗯
Keith Mars for sheriff.
Keith Mars 是警长.
My dad spend the night at your place?
我爸在你家过的夜?
Yep.
是啊.
He do the A.M. Doughnut fake-out run?
他用早间送多纳圈做伪装?
Want one?
来一个?
Get back, ladies --
退后, 女士们
he's mine!
他是我的!
You really are a basketball star, aren't you?
你真的是个篮球明星,对不?
I'm not smacking the ass of some dungeons and dragons geek?
我没拍那些玩龙和地下城的书呆子们的屁♥股♥对吗?
Oh, he's a star.
哦,他是个明星.
Just ask him.
只要问问就知道了.
Come on. Let's go.
来吧. 我们走.
Smile!
笑一下!
Oh, yeah, work it!
哦, 好啊, 干得好!
Work it!
干得好!
You're gonna be pulling that camera out your --
你得把那个照相机从你的
The light's much better where you're standing.
你站的地方光线更好
Keith Mars --
Keith Mars
former sheriff, private detective, author.
前警长, 私♥人♥侦♥探♥, 作家.
Wow.
喔
Carl morgan --
Carl morgan
three years lompoc, assault and battery,
在Lompoc三年, 袭击和殴打
cocaine possession, intent to sell.
非法持有可♥卡♥因♥, 有出♥卖♥♥♥的意向.
We should really give our publicists pats on the back.
我们真的应该给我们的法律工作人员点儿赞扬了
I expected you to become a problem at some point.
我期待你在某些方面成为问题
There's a flight to chicago leaving san diego at 4:45.
在4:45有从圣地亚哥飞往芝加哥的班机
You need to be on it.
你得在上面
The next time I shoot you, it won't be digitally.
下次我给你照相(英文同为射击),就不会是数码的了
Unless I hit you in the finger.
除非我打到你的手指
Then we'll laugh about it.
然后我们就会笑话那个的
Your old lady took something of mine.
你的老女人拿了我得东西
I'm not leaving till I get it back.
没拿回来我是不会走得
She's not my old lady.
她不是我的老女人
She's my special lady friend.
她是我的特别女性伙伴
Hospitals wig me out, but I've put this off for too long.
医院把我轰出来,但是我推迟的时间过长了
It's time I see Meg.
是我探望 Meg 得时候了.
Veronica?
Veronica?
Duncan?
Duncan?
I didn't know you were --
我不知道你在
how's Meg?
Meg 怎么样?
You again?
又是你?
Why do you come here every day?
你为什么每天都来?
How many times do I have to tell you?
我要告诉你多少次?
We never want to see you again!
我们不想在见到你!
Stay away from our daughter!
离我女儿远点儿!
And you -- I mean, how can you come here?
还有你 我的意思是, 你怎么可以来这里?
Don't you know your presence is upsetting to us?
你不知道你的出现让我们很心烦吗?
We care about Meg.
我们很关心 Meg.
Mom, he --
妈, 他
quiet.
闭嘴.
If you really cared about Meg, she wouldn't have been on that bus.
如果你真的关心Meg,她就不会在那辆公车上
You didn't tell me about --
你没告诉过我
what? That Meg was important to me?
什么?Meg对我很重要?
About her parents.
她的父母.
You want to go eat or something?
想吃点东西吗?
Can't -- work.
不能 要工作.
Gotta go watch a tennis match.
要去看场网球比赛
Well, this isn't a tennis court.
这个,这不是网球场
What are you up to, collin?
你要干什么,Collin
No good, it appears.
没什么好事,看起来
What is it with men?
男人们都会怎么样?
Never where you expect them to be.
永远都不会去你希望他们去的地方
Hello?
你好?
Julie, it's Veronica.
Julie, 我是Veronica.
Can you check your e-mail?
可以查一下你的 e-mail 吗?
I'm sending you some photos right now.
我现在就给你发些照片.
And do you know anyone who lives at 8520 Primrose lane?
还有你认识在樱花小路 8520 号♥住的人吗?
No. Why?
不. 怎么?
I'm afraid I've got some bad news and some more bad news.
恐怕我有些不好的和更不好的消息
First, collin's not playing tennis.
首先, collin 没打网球.
And second, that number that showed up 20 times on his caller I.D...
其次, 在他的呼叫记录中出现20次的号♥码
yeah?
怎么?
That number belongs to whoever lives here on primrose lane.
那个号♥码属于在樱花小路居住的某人.
It's where he goes instead of tennis.
就是他假装去打网球的地方
Did you get the photo yet?
你收到照片了吗?
Do you recognize the woman?
认得这个女人吗?
Oh, no. Oh, no.
哦, 不. 哦, 不.
Julie --
Julie
no, no, no. No.
不, 不, 不. 不.
Julie, listen to me.
Julie, 听我说.
Do not panic, okay?
别慌, ok?
I'll call you as soon as I know anything.
我一了解什么之后就给你电♥话♥
Okay?
Ok?
Okay.
Ok.
All right, bye.
好吧, 再见.
all right, collin, just give me what I came for --
好吧, collin, 给我我要的东西吧
you and your hot little number, deep in the throes of --
你跟你的小号♥码,正在秘密地进行
A hebrew lesson?
希伯来人的课程?
Julie, no!
Julie, 不!
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
哦!
Julie, stand down.
Julie, 离开.
He's not cheating on you.
他没背叛你.
He's with a rabbi.
他跟个拉比(犹太人的智者)在一起 .
A rabbi?
拉比?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表