剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Got to hand it to you, Sacks.
应该交给你的, Sacks.
You stay on message like nobody's business.
你真是事不关已,高高挂起
If not for the little perspiration problem, you'd make a great white house press secretary.
如果不是因为出汗太多 你肯定能成为一个伟大的白宫发言人
Yeah.
是呀
So, security's wonderfully tight,
那么,安全系统很严密
and none of the senior staff took the tapes themselves.
任何一个高级员工都没有动过录象带
I know we all have better things to do than pull jury duty over the holidays, and I feel your pain.
我知道大家除了节假日来当陪审员还有更多重要的事情要做 我感同身受
Does your pain affect 200,000 stockholders?
你的痛苦会影响200,000个股东吗?
I'm supposed to meet outsourcing contractors in Bangalore.
我本应该在班加罗尔与外购承包人会面的
Care to tell them why their C.E.O. Couldn't show?
你能告诉他们为什么他们的C.E.O.不能出现吗?
And while you're at it,
你去的时候
tell the sports fans of Neptune why the mind of Madison Harwell is missing from the airwaves.
顺便告诉一下Neptune的运动迷们为什么Madison Harwell的 聪明脑袋从电波中消失了
As a divorced mother of two taking unpaid leave from her crap waitress job,
作为两个孩子的离婚母亲,餐厅服务员,请事假来做陪审员
could I please suggest we get on with it?
我能不能请你们谈正事?
Right. We were...
好的,我们正...
I was just wondering if our holdout voter would identify him or herself
我只是想知道投无罪那票的人能否站出来说话
as a courtesy to those whose lives you've put on hold.
作为对那些因你的坚持而活着的人的礼貌
No problem, big shot. I'm the one trashing your quarterly earnings.
没问题,我就是那个浪费你一季度收入的人
I respect your honesty, so I'll be straight with you, too.
我很敬重您的诚实,所以我也会直来直往
Is the racial stuff affecting your vote?
是因为种族的原因影响你的投票吗?
Is it affecting yours?
你受到影响吗?
Fine.
好
But can you give us one solid reason we should see this girl's story as even remotely credible?
但你能不能给我们一个可靠的原因 让我们相信这个女孩编的故事
Okay, here's one.
可以,有一个
A ho that works her ass off all day at a car wash before hitting the streets...
一个妓♥女♥晚上上街拉客前 还要在洗车处干一整天的活...
that's just something I never heard of.
我从来没听过这种事情
Okay, let's discuss.
好的,我们讨论一下
I'm not gonna insult your intelligence, Keith.
我不是要侮辱你的智慧,Keith
Don is a fine politician, but as a lawman and administrator...
Don是一个很棒的政♥治♥家,但作为警♥察♥和管♥理♥员♥...
security around here is a joke.
这周围的保安只是个笑话
That's odd. He told me security here was quite impressive.
很奇怪,他告诉我这里的保安非常可靠
He thinks so.
只有他这么想
He locks himself out pretty often.
他经常把自己锁在外面
Listen, someone must have figured what those tapes would be worth on the open market and...
听着,一定是有人想到那些录相带 在市场上可以买♥♥个好价钱...
What?
什么?
No, it's nothing. I'm an idiot.
不,没什么 我是个白♥痴♥
I've been so hung up on Aaron Echolls and all this evidence tampering,
我一直都纠缠于Aaron Echolls,被这些证据干扰
I never stopped to think what those tapes are worth.
我从来没停下来想想这些录象带值多少钱
Good celebrity porn is scarce these days.
这些年来,精彩的名人色情录象带非常稀少
Keith...
Keith...
you mind giving my best to your daughter?
你会介意替我向你女儿问好吗?
A little.
有一点
But I'll do it.
但是我会带到的
Dispatch. Blankenship speaking.
Dispatch 这里是Blankenship
Lloyd, Keith Mars here.
Lloyd, 我是Keith Mars
Got any more true-crime semi-bestsellers for me?
有没有帮我找到更多真实犯罪最佳销♥售♥?
Fortunately, no.
很幸运地,没有
But what I do have needs to stay on background.
但我所做的只能暗箱操作
No problem, man. What's up?
没问题,伙计 最近怎么样?
The sex tapes of Echolls and Lilly kane have been stolen from the balboa county sheriff's department.
Echolls 和 Lilly kane的性♥爱♥录像带 被人从巴尔波亚郡郡长办公室里偷走了
Heard any buzz on that?
有没有听到什么消息?
No. But we're not the target market.
没有,但我们不是他们的目标市场
Whoever's got them is going straight to the tabs.
无论谁得到录相带都不会藏在家里
With whom you legitimate newsmen have no ties whatsoever?
你这么神通广大,还有你不认识的人吗?
Well, I do have a casual acquaintance at the instigator.
呃,我确实有个熟人
You mind letting me know if he knows anything?
如果他知道什么的话,能不能告诉我?
It's a she.
它是个女人
And I'm happy to do it.
而且我很乐意帮忙
Well, thanks, Lloyd.
呃,多谢, Lloyd
Oh. Hello.
哦,嗨
Which one are you... Blinky, Humpty, Zorro?
你是...Blinky, Humpty, 还是Zorro?
My name is Thumper, not that you really care.
我叫Thumper,不是你关心的那个人
Oh, I care... deeply.
哦,我关心...深切的关心
I guess you heard about our new cranberry-walnut crumb cake.
我想你应该听说了我们新出的 小红莓胡桃面包屑蛋糕
It's true, it's crantastic.
是真的,真的莓味无比
I just dropped by 'cause me and some of the guys were curious about something.
我过来是因为我和我的朋友对一些事情有点好奇
And that would be?
什么事?
We was just wondering, now that you're all up in there with the 09ers again...
我们在想,现在你又要开始跟我们作对了...
you gonna be letting those two little frat boys walk for beating down a poor mexican chick from our hood?
那两个白人小孩把一个可怜的墨西哥女孩打得遍体麟伤 你是不是打算让他们大摇大摆的一走了之?
Can't talk about this while the trial's still on.
审判还在进行中,我不能谈这个案子
Yeah, of course not.
是呀,当然不能
Wouldn't want to prejudice you or nothing.
我可不想让你有偏见
You take care, Veronica.
你小心点, Veronica
These are from the motel's parking-lot security cam.
这是停车场摄象机拍下的录象
It does support the motel manager's story of a black guy fleeing with a gun.
跟汽车旅馆经理说的一样,一个黑人拿着枪逃走了
Then speaking of the motel, here's something I didn't hear nobody talk about.
说到汽车旅馆,有一件事情我没听到任何人说起
This motel manager says 12 minutes passed,
这个旅馆经理说他听到枪响过了12分钟
from when he heard shots to when he stuck his head out and saw that pimp running off.
他才把脑袋伸出来,看到那个皮条客逃走
Why would a man who just beat some poor gal and shot off a gun
为什么一个人打了两个家伙,还放了两枪
stick around so long before getting away?
还要在房♥间里待这么久才走呢?
I adore what your designer's done with the men's room.
我很喜欢你的设计师设计的男人房♥间
That hefty bag over the busted urinal adds a delicious wabi-sabi feel.
那个重磅的袋子越过小便池增加了一点 绝美的日式唯美主义感觉
That's don's thing. We went more mid-century modern back in my day.
那是Don的东西,我们路过了更多中世纪 现代化回到我现在的生活
Anyway, thanks for coming by.
不管怎样,谢谢你能过来
I'm guessing by your blithe spirits that you have no idea what's up.
看你快乐的表情,我想你肯定不知道出了什么事
No.
不
But they request my presence here weekly, so...
但是他们要求我每个星期都必须来,所以...
Logan the tapes of your dad and Lilly have been stolen from the evidence room.
Logan,你父亲和Lilly上♥床♥的录像带 被人从证物室里偷走了
I'm here to investigate how it happened and try to get them back.
我来这调查这件事情的始末,想办法找回录像带
What?!
什么?!
Obviously, I need to know what, if anything,
显然,我也想知道,如果你知道的话
your father might have said lately about the case or the evidence.
你父亲最近可能说到过这件案子或者证据
Wait.
等会
Wait. Now I'm totally confused.
等会,我的脑子一团糟
That sounded a lot like a question you would ask a suspect...
这个问题听起来象是在问一个疑犯...
an accomplice, say.
或者帮凶
You did spend time with Aaron before the tapes were stolen.
录像带被偷之前你和Aaron在一起的时间确实不少
Yeah.
没错
Excuse me, Keith.
对不起, Keith
Lloyd Blankenship of the dispatch is on the phone.
Dispatch的Lloyd Blankenship电♥话♥找你
Thanks.
谢谢
Be right back. Excuse me.
一会儿回来 失陪一下
I just talked to that casual acquaintance at the instigator.
我刚刚跟那个熟人谈过
They've been contacted about the Aaron Echolls sex tapes.
他们已经跟Aaron Echolls联♥系♥过性♥爱♥录像带的事
You know who else they approached?
你知道他们还联♥系♥谁了?
Didn't know, but the bids are coming in fast.
不知道,但是出价上涨的非常快
Dare I ask?
我可以问问吗?
Current high ? Half a million.
目前最高 ? 50万
Thanks, lloyd. Keep me posted?
谢谢, lloyd 有消息再通知我?
Sorry about the interruption.
对不起刚刚打断了
Now, I asked you whether you heard anything unusual from your father.
现在,我想知道你是否听到你♥爸♥说一些奇怪的事
Did he ever mention the tapes when you were locked up with him?
你和他锁在一起的时候,他有没有提过录像带?
Can you seriously imagine me conspiring to save daddy dearest, Lilly's killer?
你觉得是我跟别人和谋去救我最亲爱的老爸 那个杀害Lilly的人?
I'm just making sure I have every pertinent bit of information.
我只是不想放过每个相关的信息
I'll tell you what, dude... if I hear anything pertinent, I'll get back at you.
我告诉你吧,伙计...如果我听说了任何有关的信息 我会自动送上门来
The name's not "dude. " It's "mr. Mars. "
我不叫 "伙计 ", 叫我 "Mars先生 "
Kids say the darndest things.
孩子们说得话最让人心酸
"Mommy, if you get fired, do I still get free leftover tater tots?"
"妈咪,如果你被炒鱿鱼了,我还能有免费的泰特土豆吃吗?"
Look, we all hate this, but until we all agree...
听着,我们都不想这样,但除非我们都同意...
look, honey, my whole thing from the start has been to take this job seriously,
亲爱的,从一开始我就把这个工作当成很严肃的一件事
and I am satisfied that we have.
我也很满意我们所做的
If we vote again and nobody crosses over to my side,
如果再投一次票,没人站到我这边的话
I'll change my vote.
我就不再坚持
Fair enough?
这样公平了吗?
Hands will do.
举手表决吧
All right, all in favor of continued deliberation?
好的,同意McKinnon 和 Hayes有罪的人请举手?
I'm sorry. I was looking for my apartment,
对不起,我找不着我的公♥寓♥了
but I seem to have stumbled upon some sort of magical winter wonderland instead.
但是我好象走进了一个神奇的冬日仙境
Why, perhaps this elf can help me.
怎么回事,也许美丽的精灵可以帮助我
I just thought we needed at least an hour of holiday. Grab a seat.
我想我们至少应该有一个小时的节日,随便坐
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表