剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
last spring.
去年春天.
And what was the going rate for taking the fall for murder?
是什么让你自愿成为杀人犯的呢?
$3 million.
300万美元.
It was for Amelia.
这都是为了Amelia.
You don't think making herself scarce was part of the settlement?
你不认为让她觉得空虚也是协议的一部分吗?
I need you to find her.
我需要你帮我找到她.
Why should I help you?
我为什么要帮你?
Because I'm begging you.
因为我在求你.
I missed her 21st birthday, and I won't live to see her 22nd.
我错过了她21岁生日,我活不到她22岁的那一天.
Please? What are you doing?
求你了? 你在干什么?
Broke or not, there has to be a hospital that'll take you.
不管你是不是破产了都必须有家医院收你.
Hi. I need to bring someone in.
你好. 我要送人去医院.
Where is your E.R. entrance? -- Forget about me.
你们的急症室入口在哪? -- 别管我了.
Will you help me find my daughter?
你帮不帮我找女儿?
Thank you.
谢谢.
Only because you begged.
只看在你求我的面子上.
Come on.
来吧.
Number four, step forward.
第四个, 向前跨一步.
Oh, wow, I'm stunned.
喔, 我很惊讶.
You like me.
你喜欢我.
You really like me.
你真的喜欢我.
Well, first I'd just like to say the other, uh, nominees
那么, 首先我想说其他, 恩, 被提名的人
are all such wonderfully gifted criminals.
都是如此有天赋的罪犯.
And I want to thank my agent...
我想谢谢我的代理商...
...and my publicist
...和我的政评家
for always shooting me from the left side.
因为他们总在我左边射我一枪.
You might want to get a lawyer.
你需要一个律师.
What? For this charade?
什么? 因为这个手势吗?
Just get me the first sober public defender you find in the hall,
那就给我你在大厅里找到的第一个冷静的公设辩护队吧
put the bail on my black amex, and call me a limo.
把我放在我的黑色证券交易所, 并给我叫辆豪华轿车.
Actually, buddy...
实际上,伙计...
it's kind of hard to get bail without a hearing.
在没有听讼的情况下要保释你不是那么容易的事.
And even if you make it before a judge,
即使你在法官面前成功了
I draw a lot of water in town,
我费了不少工夫,
and I got this feeling you might just get declared a flight risk.
而且我还有罪恶感-你有可能会发生空难.
Hmm?
什么?
Amelia held up her end of the deal with Jake Kane and vanished completely.
Amelia 延误了她和的交易 Jake Kane 并彻底消失了.
Her paper trail dried up on may 27th.
她的文件到5月27号♥就没有线索了.
But it's been my experience that personal ties don't dry up so easily,
但是根据我的经验,人与人之间的联♥系♥不会这么轻易就终止,
and last I saw her, she was tied pretty tightly to a certain boyfriend.
上次我见到她时,她还和男朋友交往甚密.
Hi. Are you mike?
你好. 你是Mike吗?
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她在哪.
The last place I saw her was in Ibiza.
上次我见她是在伊比沙岛.
You mean like "there's Tara Reid passed out on the beach" Ibiza?
你是说 " Tara Reid 昏到在沙滩上的" 伊比沙岛?
Yeah. I'd just finished finals, and she came up and said,
是的. 我刚结束期末考试, 她就来找我,
"hey, I got a whole bunch of money."
"瞧, 我有一大笔钱."
Oh, a patent settlement.
专利的解决方法.
It was complicated.
很复杂.
Well, we went to Europe,
其实, 我们去了欧洲,
ended up in Ibiza.
最后去了伊比沙岛.
We met fun people. We went to the beach every single day,
我们遇到有趣的人们. 我们每天都去海滩
tracked down all these cool parties on this website.
搜索网站上好玩的舞会.
It was cool.
那很酷.
I'm sensing an "until."
我的意思是 "直到."
One night we're at this club one of these places
一天晚上我们在这个酒吧 我们去的其中的一个地方
that drop this foam crap on you at midnight.
还把泡沫滴在了你身上.
So, we're there.
我们在场.
We're hanging out.
我们正想出去.
They drop the foam...
他们开始喷泡沫...
and that was the last I saw of her.
那是我最后一次看见她.
Did you check under the foam?
你到泡沫底下检查了吗?
I had to call my parents to fly me home.
我必须要打电♥话♥给我父母接我回去.
It basically kind of sucked.
明显糟透了.
Well, at least you got to go to Europe.
至少你去过欧洲了.
And all I got was this lousy t-shirt.
我所得到的只是这些恶心的衣服.
So you're not... worried?
难道你不... 担心吗?
She ditched me. Whatever.
不管怎样,她甩了我.
The girl's got three million bucks to keep her company.
这个女孩有三百万来管理她的公♥司♥.
If she's really in trouble, she took all my phone cards.
如果她真的有麻烦,她会拿走我所有的电♥话♥卡.
She could call me, but... I kind of doubt that's gonna happen.
她可以打电♥话♥给我,但是... 我会怀疑她的.
Okay, boyfriend ditched in Ibiza.
原来如此, 在伊比沙岛甩了男朋友.
Maybe Amelia's old roommate got the behind-the-scenes on that.
大概 Amelia's以前的室友会知道一些幕后消息.
God. She really went to Ibiza?
天哪,她真的去了伊比沙岛了吗?
Or maybe not.
也许不是.
Did she contact you? Anything about where she might have been?
她联♥系♥你了吗?任何有关她在哪的消息?
No, she just, you know, left.
不,她只是,你知道,走了.
Ibiza. That is so weird.
伊比沙,真是不可思议.
Weird? How so?
奇怪,怎么会这样的?
Well, she's hardly the "girls gone wild" type.
事实上, 她几乎是“野性女孩”那一类型的.
I practically had to put a gun to her head
我差点就用枪指着她
just to get her to do the greek booze cruise last year.
为了让她参加去年的希腊酒宴巡游.
Or maybe it's true what they say --
也可能他们说的是真的 --
money changes people.
钱会改变一个人.
Ibiza. I'd follow up in person,
伊比沙. 我会亲自调查下去,
but dad's pretty conservative about fact-finding trips abroad.
但是爸爸对我到国外调查似乎有些不赞成.
The calling cards Amelia took --
Amelia 拿走的那些电♥话♥卡 --
did you jot the numbers down anywhere?
你有没有把它们的号♥码记下来?
So, the thong stays in the closet, and I hit the big Ibiza website.
丁字裤还是在衣橱里, 而我偶然发现了伊比沙的网页.
It's time to see if any of the party people of europe
是时候看看是否那些欧洲俱乐部里
know where Amelia Delongpre might be.
有没有人会知道Amelia Delongpre在哪里.
So, my tax dollars at work.
看来我的税金起作用了.
Where were you? Getting thirds at the "crazy girls" lunch buffet?
你在哪? 还没厌倦在“疯女孩”餐厅用餐吗?
They discontinued the buffet some health-code thing.
事实上他们因为一些健康问题关了那家餐厅.
Okay. My name is Cliff.
自我介绍一下,我是Cliff.
I'll be your "if you cannot afford an attorney" attorney.
我会作你的 "如果你请不起律师" 的律师.
So, what are you trying to prove?
那么你要证明什么呢?
Um, my innocence?
我是无辜的?
No, I mean with this poor-little-rich-boy stunt.
不,我是指你和那个可怜虫之间的事.
Having me represent you doesn't make you look innocent.
我不会证明你很无辜.
It makes you look like an arrogant jackass.
那会让你看上去像个傲慢的傻子.
If the witness' story holds, you are going to trial.
如果目击者仍然坚持他的故事, 那你会被审判.
Mm-hmm.
嗯!
The guy's lying.
那个人在撒谎.
June 27th -- you gave testimony saying you couldn't remember a thing.
6月27号♥--你的证词说你想不起来任何事.
Now, he comes forward saying he saw you, bloody knife in hand,
现在他进一步说看见你拿着沾满血迹的刀在那里,
ranting like a maniac over a dead body.
疯子般地站在死者边咆哮.
And what exactly did I say, huh?
那我还能说什么呢?
"The -- expletive, racial expletive -- had it --
诅咒的话,激动的诅咒, --
maternal expletive -- coming."
像女人一样诅咒,开始吧
But wait, there's more.
等一下,还有一些事.
You then threatened to use your father's money
然后你威胁要用你父亲的钱
to have said witness killed.
来杀目击者
Now, true or not, Logan,
不管是不是真的, Logan,
the Echolls name won't buy you a lot of jury love.
Echolls这个名字是不会让陪审团对你有好感的.
Not to men--
对男人而言不是--
It's Cliff.
喂.
Cliffy, I need a quick favor.
Cliffy, 我要你帮我一个小忙.
No can do. I am right in the middle --
不行,我在忙着呢
Cliff, come on. You owe me.
Cliff,别这样,你欠我的.
I owe you? Who un-confiscated all your fake college I.Ds?
我欠你? 谁给你那么多假的大学身份证?
Who got the Lincoln out of your ex's name?
那是谁把Lincoln这个姓从你前妻名字里去掉的?
Well, who helped put that lien against "Lee's wok and doughnut"?
那么, 谁帮你保留了 "Lee的锅和甜甜圈"的留置权?
And who proved that stripper was color-blind?
那又是谁证明了那个脱衣舞♥女♥是个色盲?
Okay, who am I calling and what am I giving them?
好吧, 你要我打给谁又要我给他们什么?
World Telecom. I texted you the number I need run.
全球通.我会给你我要的号♥码.
Nothing melts an operator's heart like an overwrought Fred Macmurray.
没什么能比过度紧张的Fred Macmurray更能打动人了.
You're a stud, Cliff.
你这老顽固, Cliff.
Right.
好吧.
Just...
等一下...
World Telecom.
World Telecom.
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表