剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Nope. Mom recanted, said she made the whole thing up.
没有,我妈妈说是她 散布流言引起了整件事情
Why?
为什么?
'Cause Mary begged her not to tell.
因为Mary求我妈别说出来
She didn't want the story being confirmed.
她不象让这事情被确认是真的
So she wanted to protect the teacher?
这么说她想保护那个教师?
Mary was scared and pregnant.
Mary当时十分害怕,还怀有身孕
So she decided it would be easier to just dump me at the prom?
她就认为把我遗弃在舞会上更容易些?
No, she left you on your father's doorstep.
没有,她把你放在了你♥爸♥爸的家门口
He was the one who panicked,
他当时慌极了
knowing he couldn't take you to the hospital without drawing suspicion.
他怕把你带到医院会引起怀疑
The dance was perfect.
舞会上就没人注意了
Everyone would assume the baby belonged to a student.
人们都认为这个孩子是哪个学生的
So, what happened to my real dad? You said he was a teacher, right?
那么我爸爸到底,是吧?
Even better.
不止如此
Raise academic achievement scores.
要提高学术的成绩
Hey, pops. Hope I'm interrupting.
嗨,爸爸。
Trina, glad to see you're feeling better. I'd heard that you were...
Trina, 很高兴看到你好多了, 我听说。。。
at death's door?
我快死了?
And when exactly were you planning to hook me up with a little bone marrow?
你什么时候准备把你的骨髓给我一点呢?
Perhaps we should take this outside.
我们到外面去说
Oh, come on, dad.
别来这套,爸爸
It's the least you can do for your daughter after dumping me in the john on prom night.
在你把我在舞会上遗弃之后, 至少你还能为我做这件事
Hey.
嗨
You grab dinner yet?
你晚饭吃了吗?
Funny you should ask.
你问这个问题真可笑
I'm not actually that hungry.
我不饿
I was scrounging through the old fridge for a little study snack.
我为了找点吃的找遍了那破冰箱
And I'm not normally a corn dog type of girl...
我不是那种娇滴滴的女孩
...But this...
。。。但是这个。。。
is gonna put me off them forever.
实在无法让人忍♥受
Are you keeping a dead rat in our freezer or do we have a slam-
你是在冰箱里放了个死老鼠
dunk lawsuit against the processed-food industry?
还是你正在和加工食品过不去?
I found it on the bus.
我在那公交车上发现的
You checked out the bus and didn't tell me?
你检查了的汽车却不告诉我?
It was duct-taped under one of the back seats.
它被绑在后座下面
It was a message for me. I'm the rat.
对我来说有用。 我就是老鼠。
I don't know, maybe.
也许吧,我不知道
Maybe it was someone else on the bus.
也许车上还有其他人
You were right, Veronica.
你是对的,Veronica.
I should've won that election.
我本来应该赢得选举的
I should've taken over this case.
我本来应该接这个案子的
You sly, old dog.
你真是老奸巨滑啊
Your sentence is up, Veronica,
你的惩罚加重了
unless you're here to atone for something I don't yet know about.
除非你告诉我一些我还不知道的事情
Deducing I had a key to your office now, that was clever.
说我有你办公室的钥匙, 你可真聪明啊
Obviously you had to find a way to stick me in detention.
显然你要为关我禁闭找借口
That way you could be sure I'd find my way into my mom's permanent file.
你要确定我能找到我妈妈的档案
What are you going on about?
你到底要说什么?
You read Machiavelli this summer, didn't you.
你夏天读过Machiavelli了对不对
Ooh, nice.
果然
Not taking credit for it?
不为此负责任?
Even more badass.
真是禽兽不如
That's a very imaginative theory, Veronica.
你想象力可真丰富,Veronica.
But if you'll excuse me,
对不起
I've got a lot of paperwork.
我还有很多工作
Hello?
喂?
Hello, ms. Mars?
喂,Mars小姐吗?
This is the neptune memorial hospital again regarding abel koontz's belongings.
这里是Neptune 医院 问候abel koontz的亲属
How sobering is it that the sum of a person's life fits into a cardboard box?
一个人的生命都系于一个纸盒子 是多么的另人吃惊啊
Since I've made it past security already, there's one thing I want to check...
既然我已经通过安检, 我还要去确认一件事情
Meg's room, unguarded.
Meg的房♥间没人看护
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表