剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
It's one thing to lie and say you're not rich.
说你不富有和说谎是一♥码♥事
The other way around is way less cool.
另外一种方式是不那么酷的方式
I think I get it now.
我认为我现在了解了
Money matters.
钱很重要
Of course it matters.
当然很重要
Alicia? Alicia?
Alicia? Alicia?
Anybody home?
有人在家吗?
When your mom's an alcoholic, you spend a lot of time looking at bottles.
当你母亲酗酒时,你会花很长时间来找瓶子的
"Julie, I wanted you to have these.
"Julie, 我希望你知道这些.
"Everything patrick collin nevin told you was true.
" patrick collin nevin 告诉你的每件事情都是真的
"He does have a trust fund --
"他有个信托基金
"perhaps bigger than either of us imagined.
"可能比我们想的都要庞大.
"The enclosed article mentions
"附文指出
"that he hates to flaunt his wealth "
"他憎恨炫耀财富 "
or his celebrity friendships.
或者他的名人朋友.
"You both wanted to be sure "you were loved for who you really were.
"你们两个都想确认"你爱的是真正爱你本人的那个人
And it seems that one of you was."
看起来你们中的一个是这样."
Keith Mars.
Keith Mars.
Mr. Pascal, yes.
Pascal 先生, 是的.
Uh, I know.
Uh, 我知道.
It's been a little busy here.
我这里有点忙
here we go.
有了
I'm sorry, sir.
对不起, 先生.
It looks like your wife is, indeed, having an affair.
看来你的妻子,肯定地,有外遇了.
Your uncle?
你叔叔?
Missing persons case?
失踪人口案件?
I'm very sorry, sir.
我非常抱歉, 先生.
It's a little filing mix-up.
文件有点儿搞混了
You were stuck inside Mr. Pastorelli's file.
你跟Pastorelli先生的文件搞混了
Your uncle al is alive and well in a retirement home in waikiki and,
你的叔叔Al还活着并且在怀基基海滩[美国夏威夷州] 的一所退休之家里活得很好
as far as I know, completely faithful.
并且,就我所知,完全可靠
I have his number right here.
我有他的电♥话♥号♥码
Okay.
Ok.
Maybe I can use your help around the office...a bit.
也许我可以在办公室周围让你帮点儿忙...就一点
I'm sorry. Come again?
对不起.又来了?
You're never gonna tell me what happened to prompt this.
你不会告诉我发生了什么促使你这样的,对吗?
Nope.
不.
Now, I'm just talking about a little help with research, filing, the phones.
现在, 我只是在谈论一点点调查的帮助 档案整理,接电♥话♥
I do give good phone.
我接电♥话♥非常好
Just a couple days a week.
只是每周两天
And you're keeping your job at the hut.
然后你还在咖啡屋上班
Of course, I'll be needing a raise.
当然, 我要求加薪了
Since talking to Weevil, I've been dying to track down this mysterious tipster.
自从跟 Weevil 谈完后 我用尽全力去找出这个报信的
Who knows if Weevil -- or the tipster, for that matter --
谁知道是否 Weevil 或者这个报信的, 对于那件事
was telling the truth.
是在说实话.
Maybe Curly Moran was part of a plot to retaliate against a P.C.H.Er.
也许 Curly Moran 是对 P.C.H 成员的报复计划中的一部分
And maybe that's exactly what someone wants us to believe.
也许那就是某人想让我们相信的东西
That call could've come from anywhere --
电♥话♥可能来自任何地方
a business line, a pay phone, or --
商业线路,付费电♥话♥,或者
oh, my god.
我的天.
Okay.
Ok.
God, I just can't take the begging.
老天, 我就是无法承受乞求
I'll relent, just once.
我很宽厚的, 就一次.
But no cuddling after, and I won't call you in the morning.
但是过后不要拥抱,而且我不会在早晨给你打电♥话♥
Saturday, september 24th, there was a 2-minute and 23-second phone call
星期六, 9月 24 日, 有个2分钟23秒的电♥话♥
on Weevil's cellphone, made from your house.
在 Weevil 的手♥机♥上, 从你家打来.
The caller claimed that Curly Moran was responsible for the bus crash --
打电♥话♥者声称Curly Moran对公车事故负责
the same Curly Moran who's friends with your dad.
跟你父亲的朋友 Curly Moran 是同一个Curl Moran
Any explanation?
有什么解释吗?
Oh, my day is complete.
哦, 我今天算是圆♥满♥了.
Veronica Mars has accused me of evil.
Veronica Mars 谴责我是邪恶的.
Where to start?
从那里开始?
Oh, yes -- who the hell is Curly Moran?
哦,对了 -- 谁他妈的是 Curly Moran?
And how do you know he knows my dad?
还有你怎么知道他认识我父亲?
And what conspiracy theory have you pulled out of your ass this time?
还有你屁♥股♥里面还能拉出什么阴谋推理来?
The fact, evidenced by the poster in your house,
事实上,是你房♥子中的海报提供的证据
is that Curly Moran was the stunt coordinator on "the long haul,"
Curly Moran是在"the long haul"里面的特技负责人
starring Aaron Echolls, circa 1982.
Aaron Echolls 出演, 大概在 1982 年.
Now, september 24th?
现在, 9 月 24?
Like I have any idea w--
就像我知道
wait. I think I do remember that night.
等等.我记得那晚
That was the night of my "life's short" party.
那晚是我的“人生苦短”派对
Of course.
当然.
A group of lower-middle class students plummet to their death,
一群中产阶级的下层学生苦苦地讨生活
and the 09ers throw a party.
然而09的人办个派对
Hence the "life's short" part.
参加“人生苦短”派对
It was in their honor.
那是他们的荣幸
And in the end, it wasn't just your social betters.
然后在最后,并非只是你的社会关系变好了
In fact, your pal Weevil and his biker boys crashed it.
事实上,你的朋友Weevil和他的车手们毁了它
Oh, and, uh...
哦, 还有...
Lamb and a half-dozen deputies came by to break it up...
Lamb和半打副手进来分开他们...
or, at least, collect the kegs.
或者, 至少,收拾了残局.
There are five numbers registered to your house.
有5个号♥码注册到你的房♥子
This call came from a number I don't recognize.
这个电♥话♥从一个我不认得的号♥码打来
Gee whillikers. It sounds like you're onto something.
Gee whillikers. 听起来你像在卷入了什么事情
Maybe the pool boy did it.
也许是游泳池管♥理♥员♥干的
Well.
好吧.
You don't have anything?
你什么都没有
Not under "woods" either?
在“Woods”下也没有?
By 1987, she was going by Alicia Fennel.
1987 年,她去拜访Alicia Fennel .
Yeah, she does.
是啊, 她是.
What?
什么?
Are you sure?
你确定?
Wallace?
Wallace?
Yeah.
是我.
Who are you?
你是?
Take a look.
看看.
Am I supposed to know you?
我应该认识你吗?
You sure are, Wallace.
当然, Wallace.
I'm your father.
我是你♥爸♥爸.
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表