剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
As a code 3 on a 187 is a res. Dist.
比如在187上的代码3是查找Dist
Is there someplace quiet I can fill this out?
有没有能让我安静地填这个的地方?
Few people have quick access to pay-phone records.
只有少数人可以得到付费电♥话♥的记录.
On the short list, the police.
这少数人,就是警♥察♥
Hi, this is deputy ann shaughnessy from the Neptune county sheriff's department.
嗨,这是来自Neptune郡治安部门的 Ann Shaughnessy 代理
I need a number and an address for a call placed last wednesday between 4:15 and 4:30 P.M.
我需要上周三在下午4:15和4:30间的电♥话♥的号♥码和地址
What's up, man?
怎么了,哥们儿?
Hey, what's up?
嘿,怎么了?
I always see you guys playing hacky sack over here after lunch.
我老是看见你们这些家伙在午饭后在这儿踢毽子.
Chip?
薯条?
Sure. Nice.
当然. 好的.
Hey, my friend's car got slammed the other day.
嘿,我朋友的车在在前几天被撞了
I was wondering if maybe you saw something.
我想知道你们是不是看见什么了
Yeah, the porsche?
是啊, 那辆保时捷?
You saw it? Yeah, man. That was rough.
你看见了? 是啊, 哥们儿. 那可很粗暴啊.
This chick just came out of nowhere, slammed into it.
这个小妞不知从那里出来,撞了上去.
Just pow!
然后就乒!
You know who it was?
你知道是谁吗?
Some blond chick.
是个金发小妞.
She had a nice ass, but I never seen her before.
她屁♥股♥蛮漂亮的, 但是我以前没见过她.
But if that's all you got,
你就知道这么多吗
I got to go look at every decent-ass blond chick in the school.
那我得去找学校的每个美臀金发小妞
She was driv ing a green car,if that helps.
我记得她开辆绿色的车
Thanks.
谢谢.
You'll never guess who's in the interrogation room right now filling out an application.
你永远猜不到谁在审讯室里填申请表
You're right. I'll never guess.
没错. 我猜不到.
Who?
谁?
Veronica Mars.
Veronica Mars.
You left Veronica Mars in there alone?
你把 Veronica Mars 一个人留在那儿了?
I got it. Thanks.
我知道了. 谢谢.
What are you up to, Veronica?
你要做什么, Veronica?
Last question, actually.
实际上还有最后一个问题
"Why do you want this position?"
"你为什么想要这个职位?"
Honestly --
老实地
and really tell me the truth --
老实交待
how much of an ass-kiss would I be if I admit it's to be close to you?
如果我承认是为了接近你的话,我会有多谄媚?
Seriously, why do birds suddenly appear every time you're near?
严肃地说,为什么你在附近的时候总会有鸟突然出现?
So I got the basics from the stoners, right?
那么我从玩毽子的家伙那里得到了基本的资料,不是吗?
Used my attendance-office connections --
运用了我的旷课管理办公室的关系
don't ask --
别问
and I got a parking-permit list.
我得到了停车许可证名单
Name -- bam!
名字
Plate number -- bam!
停车号♥ 砰!
I got the car, make, and color of every student's car parked at Neptune high.
我得到车主名字,和停在在Neptune高中的每辆车的颜色
Weeded out the dudes, and then -- wait for it --
排除男的,然后 等一下
cross-referenced to the yearbook to eliminate all the nonblondes.
跟年鉴对照一下排除所有非金发的
And, yeah, then there were four.
还有,没错,这样的话就有4个
So you located the bitch?
那么说你找到这个贱♥人♥了?
I'm in the whittling stage right now.
我现正在排查阶段
It's a process.
是个过程
I checked out two suspects.
我查过两个嫌疑人了
One's been driving her mom's blue dodge all week, and the other one's car is mint.
一个整周都在开她妈妈的蓝色Dodge,另外一个的车是Mint
My father's coming home tomorrow.
我爸爸明天就要回家了.
It'll be fixed by tomorrow.
明天必须得修好
Yeah, but when the credit-card bill is due, I won't be able to pay it,
是啊,但是当支付信♥用♥卡♥帐单时,我可没法子了
and I'll have to go to him.
然后我不得不去找他.
You'll have your money by then.
到时你就拿到你的钱了
I'm telling you, I will find her.
我告诉你,我会找到她的.
I promise.
我发誓.
Wallace Fennel is on the case.
Wallace Fennel 在调查这个案子.
You know what that means?
你知道那意味着什么吗?
That Wallace Fennel wants to get in my pants.
那位Wallace Fennel想跟我上♥床♥.
And...what else?
还有...什么别的?
That's all I've got.
就这么多了.
It's already solved.
已经解决了.
There's only one girl left on the list.
名单上只有一个女孩了.
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Jane!
Jane!
What did you do to yourself?
你怎么这样了?
I had knee surgery.
我做了膝盖手术
Ohh, ouch. When?
哦,疼. 什么时候做的?
About a month ago.
大概一个月前.
I didn't think you knew who I was.
我觉得你不认识我的
What? Are you kidding?
什么?你开玩笑吗?
No. I mean,
不.我的意思是,
we had spanish together all last semester,
上学期我们一起上西班牙语课
and you never said two words to me.
你对我没说过超过2个字的话
In english, either.
也是用英语
That's bob.
那是Bob
He's my friend -- kind of my chauffeur friend right now.
他是我的朋友 类似于司机的朋友
But, um, he's just a friend.
但是,呣,他只是个朋友
Yes, there's sugar in here.
好的,给你糖
We like our iced tea to come from crystals.
我们喜欢冻出冰花儿的茶
It's fine. Thanks.
不错.谢谢.
So, um, my dad calling someone is a good sign then, right?
那么,呣,我爸爸打电♥话♥给某人是个好的信♥号♥♥,对吗
It might be.
可能是.
Do you recognize the name "cotter"?
你知道“Cotter”这个名字吗?
The address is from your apartment complex.
地址是你的公♥寓♥
Did your dad ever hang out with any of the neighbors?
你♥爸♥爸曾经跟某个邻居出去约会吗?
No.
没有.
I went by there earlier, but no one was around.
我早些时候顺便过去了一趟,但是周围没什么人.
I'll stop by again later.
晚些时候我会再去一趟.
Is your mother home?
你母亲在家吗?
No, she's picking up my little brother from daycare.
没有, 她去托儿所接我的弟弟了.
I have a search warrant. What for?
我有张搜查令. 找什么?
Looking for evidence.
找证据.
Suicide is a crime.
自杀是种犯罪.
Suicide that takes the lives of six others is murder.
自杀连带杀死其他六个人就是谋杀了
What are you doing here, Mars?
你在这儿干嘛,Mars?
Jessie's a friend.
Jessie 是我朋友.
That'll slow 'em down.
那会让他们慢下来的
You ever shoot before, son?
你以前开过枪,孩子?
Uh...no.
啊...没有.
It's a good way to let off some steam,
这是种释放怒气的好方法
but when you're at the point where you want to shoot someone,
但是当你在你瞄准想开枪打某人的时候
you want to take them down, you don't want to wing 'em.
你想让他们倒下,不想侧击他们.
Heart and head --
心脏和头
that's where it counts.
那就是要打的地方
Ain't that the truth?
那没错吧?
You need focus, precision, the ability to only think about the task at hand.
你需要又集中精神,精确地 只是考虑手中的任务的能力
When I'm working, my family doesn't exist.
当我在工作时,我的家庭就不存在了
That sound awful?
听起来很可怕?
No.
不.
It's not.
不是.
Because when I'm with my family, work doesn't exist.
因为当我跟我家人在一起时,工作就不存在了.
I think my father has a similar philosophy.
我觉得我爸有个类似的哲学体系.
Of course, he's a murderer, so...
当然,他是个谋杀犯,所以...
yeah.
是啊.
Yeah.
是的.
Hey, we should have some chicks over tomorrow night.
我们明晚应该找些小妞
Dad's got this banquet at the Neptune grand,
爸爸在Neptune举办宴会
and he's forcing kendall to go with him.
而且他强迫Kendall跟他一起去
Have you forgotten? I live alone.
你是不是忘了? 我一个人住.
Yeah, but only psycho chicks want to go to casa de killer.
是啊,但是只有变♥态♥的小妞才会想去探视杀人犯.
I need a job where I get paid to read the personals and drink slushies.
我要个为我读自己的东西和喝Slushies付钱的地方
You see this?
你看见这个了?
It's about servando.
那是关于 Servando.
If I die unexpectedly, do me a favor --
如果我死于非命,帮我个忙--
go on "oprah" and tell the world I loved kittens.
上“Oprah”(美国最有名的访谈节目)然后告诉这个世界我喜欢小猫.
"Servando wept the first time he saw 'stand and deliver.'"
"当Servando第一次看“为人师表”(著名电影)时哭了"
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表