剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Veronica, can you come here?
Veronica你能过来下吗?
Honey, Duncan's missing.
亲爱的 Duncan失踪了
What do you mean, he's missing?
他失踪了是什么意思?
He's taken --
他带着
He's kidnapped the Manning baby, but you already know, don't you?
他绑♥架♥了Manning家的孩子 你已经知道了 是不是?
What?
什么?
Veronica Mars, you're under arrest as an accomplice in the abduction
Veronica Mars 你因为诱拐
and the disappearance of Faith Manning.
及Faith Manning失踪的同谋而被捕
Number five, step forward.
5号♥ 向前
What was that all about?
这是怎么回事?
You were picked out of the lineup
你被一个洛杉矶的珠宝商人
by a merchant from the L.A. Jewelry district.
从那组人中挑了出来
Oh.
哦
What do you mean, oh?
哦 是什么意思?
I was expecting shock and indignation.
我以为你会感到震惊和愤慨
Yeah, I know what they must be thinking.
是的 我知道他们肯定会这么想
The witness claims you sold him some 5-karat diamond earrings for $80,000,
证人声称你用8万美元的价格 卖♥♥给他一对约5克拉的耳环
earrings that belonged to Celeste Kane.
耳环是属于 Celeste Kane的
The sheriff thinks you're an accomplice
治安官认为你是同谋
and that you helped Duncan plan and finance this kidnapping.
你帮助Duncan策划并资助了这次绑♥架♥行动
That's a lot of thinking for Lamb. He may tire himself out.
Lamb有的是想法 他大概是累疯了
This is not a joke. This is kidnapping.
这不是玩笑 这是绑♥架♥
What Duncan's done is wrong,
Duncan的所作所为是错的
and if you've helped him in any way, you're going to prison.
如果你以任何形式帮助了他 你就要进监狱了
Now, straighten up.
现在 说点有用的
I did sell the earrings, Duncan asked me to,
我确实卖♥♥过耳环 Duncan让我这么做的
but not to finance a kidnapping.
但并不是为了资助绑♥架♥
We had a plan.
我们有个计划
A plan?
计划?
A plan to get custody of the baby...
一个得到孩子监护权的计划...
legally.
以合法程序
Duncan wanted to hire a lawyer, but he needed money.
Duncan想请一个律师 但他没有钱
Did you know the earrings were Celeste's?
你知不知道耳环是Celeste的?
I didn't ask.
我没问过
Veronica.
Veronica
I figured they were, but his parents didn't want Duncan adopting.
我猜到了 但是Duncan的父母不让他收养孩子
Celeste isn't quite ready to be a grandmother.
Celeste还没有做好当祖母的准备
Veronica, listen to me clearly.
Veronica 听仔细了
You're gonna cooperate with Lamb.
你要跟 Lamb合作
You're gonna answer every question he asks, truthfully.
诚实回答他的每个问题
And when Duncan Kane is found,
当 Duncan Kane 被找到的时候
and he will be found,
他肯定会被找到的
there's gonna be no doubt whose side you were on in all this.
到时他能不能站在你这边 就看这一步了
Understood?
明白吗?
Here's Veronica for you.
Veronica来了
Hey, Veronica, what's the haps?
嘿 Veronica 发生了什么事?
Oh, you know, I didn't think there'd be air conditioning, but...
哦 你知道 我没奢望这有空调 但是...
other than that, this is pretty much how I pictured hell.
除了那个 这跟我想象中的地狱差不多
She knows where my son is, sheriff. I guarantee it.
她知道我儿子在哪 治安官 我保证她知道
If she doesn't cooperate fully,
如果她不肯合作
I want her prosecuted for her involvement in the theft of my jewelry.
我就起诉她偷窃我的珠宝
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
Big case, missing person.
大案子 失踪人口
So, where do you got him stashed?
你把他藏哪了?
All right, enough. I'll ask the questions.
好了 够了 我来问问题
You're only here as a guest of mrs. Kane.
你能在这 只是因为你是 Kane太太的客人
Mrs. Kane, a word of advice...
Kane太太 一点小建议...
private investigators...
私♥家♥侦♥探♥...
just make the work of law enforcement officers more difficult.
只会让执法官办起事来碍手碍脚
Save your money. We'll find Duncan. We'll bring him in safely.
你还是留着你的钱吧 我们会找到 Duncan 然后把他安全的带回来
It's kind of weird, huh ?
有点奇怪 呃 ?
Hoping Lamb is competent rather than betting he's not?
期待Lamb更有能力胜任?
Keep me posted on any developments.
有消息就通知我
I find comfort in knowing the child isn't yours.
知道那个孩子不是你的 让我有点欣慰
Let's hope she's got your smile.
我们希望她能得到你的欢心吧
Mr. Vanlowe.
Vanlowe先生
Sit.
坐下
Write down everything you can think of.
写下所有你能记起的事
You know what I'm looking for --
你知道我想知道什么 --
fake I.Ds, secret credit cards,
假身份证 秘密信♥用♥卡♥
hiding spots, favorite restaurants,
隐藏点 喜欢的餐馆
anyone who might let him borrow a car or a vacation home.
任何会借给他车子或者给他提供住处的人
Let me ask you a question.
我来问你个问题
Do you think the baby is better off now with Duncan,
你认为那个孩子是跟着Duncan好
or with the Mannings?
还是跟着Manning家好?
I should have busted you that night.
我那晚就应该把你逮捕
Now my ass is in a sling if I don't find the Kane kid.
现在如果我找不到Kane的孩子 我的位置就岌岌可危
You're not going home tonight unless that pad is full.
你今晚不能回家 除非你写满那个便签簿
When this is all over, if you left anything off,
如果你有任何隐瞒
I will make it my mission to put you in prison as an accessory.
我就以同谋的罪名把你投进监狱
Dig it out, baby. Dig it out.
加油 宝贝 加油
Make daddy proud.
让我骄傲一把
Hey, listen, I need you to do me a favor.
嘿 听着 我需要你帮我个忙
It's not that favor Bobby Brown does for Whitney, is it?
不是Bobby Brown帮Whitney的那种忙吧?
No.
不是
Yeah, then, what up?
那好 什么事?
I need you to try to buy some ecstasy from a couple P.C.H.Ers.
我想让你帮我从P.C.H.E那买♥♥点兴♥奋♥剂♥
Yeah, no sweat.
好 没问题
I'm like this with those guys.
我喜欢跟那些人打交道
Oh, no, honey, bad set, bad set.
哦 不 太差了
Don't make daddy hose you down.
别让我失望
You're not real complicated, are you, Dick?
你不是那么难懂 是吧 Dick?
I try not to be.
我努力
That's everything.
这就是全部了
Better be.
最好是
Waiting for your girlfriend to make bail?
等你女朋友给你保释?
No, no, no.
不不不
Her shift ends at 5:00.
她的时间就到5点
I'm waiting for you, V-dog.
我在等你 小v
What for?
为了什么?
I thought maybe you'd tell me where you're keeping Duncan,
我想也许你会告诉我 你把Duncan藏哪了
save us all some time, you know,
给我们大家都省事 你知道
earn some karma points.
做些好事
I have no idea where he is,
我不知道他在哪
and if I did, you would be the...
即使我知道 你会是...
last person I'd tell.
最后一个知道的人
Am I hearing you right?
我听见了 对吗?
Because you'd tell Osama Bin Laden before you'd tell me?
因为你在告诉我之前会先告诉本拉♥登♥?
Because back in my day,
因为对我来说
we had a little thing called patriotism.
我们都有爱国心
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. It's a negotiation, right?
等等 等等 等等 我们做个交易好吗?
Okay, let's say I sweeten the pot.
好了 我们说得更明白点
Let's make it...
我们把它...
$5,000. The karma points are yours to keep,
5千美元 阴德你留着
and if you act now, I'll throw in a free set of steak knives.
如果你现在说 我就把前仇都丢掉
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪
All right, say no more.
好吧 到此为止
I gave it a shot. You can't blame a guy for that.
我给了你机会 你可说不出去什么了
Hey, Vinnie...
嘿Vinnie...
you dropped your pen in my bag.
你把笔掉我包里了
You sure it's mine?
你确定是我的?
I don't think I'm missing a pen.
我不记得掉了支笔
"Sugars cabaret invitational long ball championship."
"Sugars cabaret invitational long ball championship."
Pretty sure it's yours.
确实是你的
Veronica, 72 hours from now, I'm gonna have that kid back,
Veronica 72个小时之内 我会把那个孩子带回来
and you'll wish you had those steak knives.
你肯定会后悔没接受我的建议的
The next question in the search-engine olympics.
奥林匹克搜索引擎中的下一个问题
Contestants, get ready.
竞争者 准备
What is the Varsity Boys' basketball team's record in district play?
地区大学男子篮球比赛的纪录是什么?
Go!
开始
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表