剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on Veronica Mars
前情回顾
This has nothing to do with us.
这跟我们之间没有关系
No. Your secret, illegitimate child affects neither you nor me.
不 你的小秘密 私生子 真是 对你我都没有影响
I found them in my daughter's room.
我发现他们在我女儿的房♥间
We were trying to help Grace.
我们只是想帮助 Grace
They've been abusing her. They had her locked in the closet.
他们一直在虐待她 他们把Grace锁在壁橱里
Their adoption contracts are all about religious indoctrination.
那些收养的契约 都是些宗教教导的东西
When I think of my child brought up like that...
每次想到我的孩子要在那样的环境下长大...
Astrid, if you're done gaping...
Astrid 如果你收拾完了...
How can you put up with her?
你怎么能忍♥受得了她?
She promised to pay my way through grad school.
她答应直到我毕业 她会帮我付学费
We're leaving now.
我们要走了 马上
Honey, there's something I need to tell you.
亲爱的 我有点事要跟你说
Meg died.
Meg死了
The baby?
孩子呢?
She survived.
她活了下来
Hi, ho.
嗨 ho
What did you say?
你刚说什么??
Oh, your uniform.
哦 你的制♥服♥
Hi, ho, it's off to work you go.
嗨 ho 看来你要去工作了
I guess that makes me Snow White.
那就说我是白雪公主了
You must be on your way up to see Mopey.
你是准备去看那个意志消沉的家伙吧
How's he doing, Sleazy?
他怎么样 烂家伙?
Wouldn't know. He doesn't come out of his room.
我怎么知道 他不肯走出房♥门半步
Old italian ladies don't grieve like this.
意大利的老女人都不会这么伤心
Boy, he must have really loved Meg.
他肯定很爱 Meg
Well, then there's that other thing
呃 还有另外一种情况
you know, he can't see his baby.
你知道 他不能见他的孩子
A baby?
孩子?
How'd that happen?
这又是怎么回事?
There she goes... the angel of mercy.
这就是她 仁慈的天使
Time to fake the doughnut.
时间会带走一切
Uh-oh.
呃 哦
Did you catch him waxing his board?
你看到他在给木板打蜡?
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这?
I was invited.
有人邀请我来的
How about you?
你呢?
Lost?
有点迷糊?
Oh, quit standing there so smug.
哦 自鸣得意的站在那
Tomorrow you're just gonna call me at 2:00 in the morning
明天你要再在凌晨两点给我打电♥话♥
saying you want some company.
说你要人陪
For your information,
就这些来说
that really doesn't satisfy me, Logan.
可不能令我满意 Logan
Really?
真的?
You always come.
你一向随传随到
Logan told me what happened.
Logan跟我说了发生的事
You got to let it go, Ronnie.
你应该释怀 Ronnie
Take a deep breath and let it go.
深呼吸 然后释怀
If you're gonna date an heir to billions,
如果你想跟富翁的继承人约会
the occasional afternoon quickie --
这就像一份快餐
you got to let it slide.
你应该视而不见
Cost of doing business, you know?
这就是代价 知道吗?
Seriously, girls like Kendall --
真的 像Kendall那样的女孩
they let you do things that girls like you --
他们让像你这样的女孩面对这种情况
well, let's just say, you should be thankful.
坦白来说 你应该心存感激
Vile stuff, you know,
可恨的事 你知道
really vile stuff.
确实是可恨的事
Move, Dick.
闪开 Dick
Just trying to be helpful.
我只是想帮忙
So, where were you yesterday?
那么 你昨天在哪?
I stayed home.
我呆在家里
No, you didn't. I came by.
不 你没有 我路过去看了
I stayed home, then in the afternoon, I went for a drive.
我呆在家里 然后 下午 我出去兜了兜风
I called your cell 10 times.
我给你手♥机♥打了10次电♥话♥了
I had it turned off.
我把它关了
Yeah, I figured that out.
是 我猜到了
God, what's your problem?
天 你是怎么回事?
I needed some time to think.
我需要时间思考
My problem starts with finding Kendall in your shower.
我的问题就是发现 Kendall在你的浴室里
Kendall? She probably got the bedrooms confused.
Kendall? 她大概是走错屋了
Don't lie to me!
别跟我撒谎
I trusted you the first time.
我第一次相信了你
But not anymore. I'm nobody's fool.
但是再也不会了 我不是任何人的玩偶
Perfect. Meg's dead. I can't see my daughter.
很好 Meg死了 我不能见我的女儿
But by all means Veronica let's make this about you.
但是你是怎么一回事
Why shouldn't it be like any other day?
为什么你就不能像平常一样?
God, shut up about Meg already!
天哪 别再跟我提Meg
I'm alive! I'm your girlfriend!
我还活着 我才是你的女朋友
Not anymore.
不再是了
Veronica.
Veronica
Sorry, I'll turn it down.
抱歉 我会把它关了
I'm coming in.
我进来了
Honey.
亲爱的
I'm okay.
我没事
You remember I'm a detective, right, a pretty good one?
我是个侦探 还记得吗 还是个不错的侦探?
Duncan and I broke up.
Duncan和我分手了
Yeah, I got that.
是 我听说了
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我能做的吗?
Thanks.
谢了
Really I just need some time.
真的 我只是需要些时间
Anything you need, Honey, I'm here.
如果你有需要 亲爱的 我就在你身边
It's down to two guys.
线索指向两个人
Hector or Bootsy.
Hector或者是Bootsy
One of them stabbed Felix.
他们其中一个刺杀了Felix
Thumper says they were the only two left on the bridge
Thumper说只有他们两个
with you and him.
跟你和Felix留在桥上
So, how we gonna figure out who did it?
那么 我们怎么才能搞清是哪个干的?
The one that did it is the one who's in business with the Fitzpatricks.
干这事的人跟和Fitzpatricks做生意的 是同一个人
He's got a pipeline of coke, meth, "E".
他有可♥卡♥因♥等毒品的供货渠道
You know anyone who can...
你只不知道谁能...
Yeah. I'll handle it.
知道 这个我来解决
Oh, that's just pathetic.
哦 真可怜
Up! Get up!
起来 快起来
I came over here to see Veronica Mars.
我是过来看Veronica Mars的
Who's this emo girl?
这个多愁善感的女孩是谁?
Leave me alone. I'm wallowing.
理我远点 我在沉迷中
Not anymore.
别这样了
We're going out.
我们出去
We got to go see a movie or get in a bar fight or something.
去看场电影或者 找个酒吧干场架之类的
I don't want to get in a bar fight.
我不想去酒吧干架
Tough, 'cause you're going if I have to drag you.
很难 因为我把你拽进去的话 你就出不来了
But before we do, Veronica, shower.
但是去之前 Veronica 洗个澡
You smell bad.
你闻起来臭死了
You're not helping.
你没帮到我
You think you're helping, but you're not.
你以为你在帮我 其实没有
You'll be needing this.
你会需要这个的
And what's that?
是什么?
A ticket to tomorrow night's basketball game.
明天晚上篮球比赛的门票
Ah, he reveals his true colors.
啊 他终于露出狐狸尾巴了
That's right. I bleed the gold and green.
没错 我流的是金色和绿色的血
I'm a pirate born, a pirate bred,
我生为一个海盗 长为一个海盗
and when me die...
当我们死的时候...
a pirate dead?
死为一个海盗?
Big talk from a guy who only moved back to Neptune to play ball.
一个为了打球搬回Neptune的家伙的大话
If your Chicago high school hadn't had their tryouts last year,
如果不是你在芝加哥的高中去年没有 举♥行♥预赛的话
you'd still be there.
你还在那呢
And if ifs and buts were candy and nuts,
如果 那些 如果和但是 变成糖果和坚果的话
we'd all have a merry christmas.
我们就都会圣诞快乐了
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
No clue. Something my mom says.
不知道 我妈妈经常说的
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表