剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Watching cheerleading-tryout results. Do you think he did it?
看拉拉队长选拔赛时. 你认为他杀了Amelia吗 ?
Nah. No one's that good a liar.
不.没有人在那种情况下还能撒谎.
Another sweet thing is I'm in constant video contact
另外一件让我回味的事就是在录象中
with Martha Stewart, right?
和Martha Stewart一起?
It's kind of like a "Dick Tracy" kind of thing.
像"Dick Tracy" .
What the hell is this, man?
你在搞什么鬼?
Esta...una...
Esta...una...
What is their word for "paper"?
怎么说"paper"这个词?
Uh, "papero"?
"papero"?
Okay, I'll translate. Just don't tell the ESL teacher
好吧, 我来翻译. 不过不要告诉ESL老师
I helped you cheat.
我帮你作弊.
That's an eviction notice.
是张驱逐令.
You bought my grandmother's house?
你买♥♥了我祖母的房♥子?
That's right.
没错.
Su casa is mi casa.
Su casa is mi casa.
But in my defense, Weevil, I do need a new one.
但是替我想想, Weevil, 我的确需要幢新房♥子
You might have heard my former domicile was, uh, burned quite unexpectedly.
你应该听说了我之间的房♥子不知怎么的被烧了.
If you kick my family out --
如果你把我的家人赶出去--
have it your way -- we'll all live together
你另想办法吧 -- 我们可以住在一起
in one big, wacky sitcom family.
在一幢大大的,古怪的房♥子里.
On second thought, I'm kicking you out.
然后一想,我得把你踢出去.
And on third thought,
再仔细一想,
I wouldn't live in that roach motel if you put a gun to my --
我可不会住在那幢烂房♥子里如果你用一把枪指者 --
hey!
你干什么!
I was enjoying that.
我正在享受呢.
Not as much as I'm going to enjoy this.
我比你更享受.
Teacher: Hey, hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey!
老师: Hey, hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey!
Break it up! Come on, guys.
住手!伙计们.
School is not the place for this kind of thing.
学校可不是打架的地方.
You hear that? School is a place of learning.
听到没?学校是学习的地方.
You might want to think about what prison is a place of.
你也许想知道监狱是什么样子.
I usually digest a week like this with a little help from Wallace.
我总是花一个礼拜的时间在Wallace身上却毫无收获.
I still do, but now the conversation is a bit flat and one-sided.
我仍然这样,但是现在几乎是我一个人唱独角戏.
"Dear wallace, me again, with the latest news you've been missing.
"亲爱的 wallace,又是我, 告诉你错过的最新消息.
Keith Mars loses sheriff's race by a nose. Logan echolls jailed for" --
Keith Mars仅以一个百分点与镇长失之交臂. Logan echolls被关进了监狱"
Are you Veronica?
你是Veronica吗?
Yes.
是的.
I saw your post on the Ibiza forum.
我看到你在伊比沙论♥坛♥上的帖子了.
Is this the girl you're looking for?
这是你要找的女孩吗?
That's her, but actually, um... she's been found, but thanks --
是她不过实际上, 恩... 我们找到她了,但是还是谢谢你
tell me she's not still with her boyfriend.
告诉我她和男朋友分手了.
The guy next to her in the picture?
照片中她旁边的那个人?
Yeah.
是的.
He seems cool, but I've never seen a guy lie right into your face and you'd never guess.
看上去很酷,但是我没见过她右边的男的.
Palm Tree Lodge.
Palm Tree Lodge.
Hi, remember me?
还记得我吗?
The blonde?
那个金发小妞?
Holy crap. You know the cops have just --
上帝保佑。那些警♥察♥刚刚 --
I know. I'm guessing you're on e-mail right now. What's your address?
我知道,我猜你在e-mail上,给我你的地址 ?
Nightman122@aol.Com.
Nightman122@aol.Com.
The guy in the white buick, the night the redhead was there.
那个在BUICK里的人, 那晚红头发的人也在.
Is that him in the picture?
是图片里那个吗?
Yeah, that's him, but he didn't have that beard thing and his hair was a lot shorter.
没错就是他,但是他当时没长胡子而且头发也短得多.
Hi, it's me again. Amelia's boyfriend did he have a little beard thing right here?
又是我. Amelia的男朋友在这个地方有没有长胡子?
Yeah.
是的.
Do you remember his name?
你还记得他的名字吗?
Clarence Wiedman.
Clarence Wiedman.
The killer -- his name is Carlos Mercado.
凶手 --他的名字是 Carlos Mercado.
Good.
太好了.
Some of the marked bills showed up at caesars palace.
有些做过标记的钱在恺撒宫被用过.
Now we have a name and a place.
现在我们有名字和地点.
All you need, but... he's a diplomat's son, Clarence.
你需要,但是... 他是外交官 Clarence的儿子.
He'll be extradited to Argentina.
他会被引渡到阿根廷.
That depends on what happens at the casino.
那要看在赌场发生什么了.
What are you going to do?
你要干什么?
You know the drill, Veronica.
你知道程序的, Veronica.
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
事情哪里发生,就要在哪里解决.
So, I did what Abel Koontz asked.
我完成了Abel Koontz的请求.
But how do you tell a dying man that the daughter he was looking for is gone,
但我怎么告诉一个垂死的人,他在找的女儿已经死了呢,
that the millions he sacrificed his own life to give her only led to her death?
他为女儿所做的牺牲换来的百万美圆却将她引向死亡, 我又怎么告诉他呢?
Excuse me, nurse.
打扰一下,护士.
Abel Koontz -- how's he doing?
Abel Koontz -- 他怎么样?
A day or two, if he's lucky.
够幸运的话,他还能活一到两天.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
Answer -- you don't.
回答 --你不需要 .
She's trying to make it.
她在尽力.
They just had an early snow this year, so...
今年的雪下得有点早,所以...
she's just waiting for a helicopter.
她正在等直升机.
But she's happy?
她很开心?
Yeah.
是的.
Hoofing the Himalayas isn't exactly my idea of a good time, but...
爬雪山 不是我最好的注意 只是...
she seemed to love it.
她看上去很喜欢.
In a family full of well-intentioned lies, one more won't hurt.
在一个充满善意谎言的家庭 再多一个也无所谓
At least at the end of the day, I get to curl up with my adorable, honest boyfriend.
最后,我去找了我可爱的,诚实的男友.
It's the sweater, isn't it? Chicks can't resist argyle.
这是件毛衣,对不? 女生就是喜欢菱形图案的 .
Please let go of me.
放开我.
Ever the tease.
开个玩笑.
What is he doing here?
他在这干嘛?
Oh, didn't you hear?
你没听说吗?
I'm out a house. I live here now.
我无家可归了,我住这儿.
Sorry I didn't tell you.
很抱歉没告诉你.
Anyone in there?
有人在吗?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表