剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
That's where my interest in him begins and ends.
这是我唯一对他感兴趣的地方
They can swing him from the rafters for all I care.
我关心的是他们会把他关起来
Maybe all that swinging will drop some change from his pockets.
也许他们吊死他的时候 他的口袋还能带出几个零钱
It might be a little hard to get paid by an incarcerated man.
找关在监狱里的人要钱可不太容易
Reggie...
Reggie...
check the tapes.
查一下录像带
See what you come up with.
看看能找到什么
Do you like to gamble, mr. Mars?
你喜欢赌钱吗 Mars先生?
Perhaps I could interest you in a line of credit.
也许我能让你感点兴趣
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Good man.
好人
Here's a couple of bucks on the house, then.
这有些筹码
Have some fun while you're waiting.
你等录像带的时候可以去玩玩
See?
看到了吗?
Wasn't this better than champagne and ocean views?
这比香槟和海景是不是强多了?
Until tomorrow.
保留到明天
I need to talk to you, Hannah.
我要跟你谈谈 Hannah
Sir?
先生?
It's two bucks, buddy.
这是两个筹码 伙计
And king makes 22.
国王是22
Oh, man, Cho's is going off tonight.
哦 伙计 周今晚已经走了
That's what happens when the chains stop delivering to south Neptune.
皮萨店停止向南Neptune供货就会这样
Cho's 'za.
周氏皮萨店
Yeah. No problemo.
好的 没问题
Can I get your name and number, please?
能告诉我姓名和地址吗?
Jorge Zideo is a ringer.
Jorge Zideo是个套
His name's on Carmen's list.
他在Carmen的名单上
So are you ready to be the bait, Corny?
准备好做饵了吗 Corny?
Hell, yeah. No one's better.
哦 当然 没人比我更好了
I'm what you'd call the "master bait".
我就是你们所说的 高级饵
There you go. Straight off the surveillance hard drive.
给你 从监视器的硬盘上刻下来的
There's five minutes missing.
中间少了五分钟
Maybe he was in the john or the elevator. I don't know.
也许他在厕所或者电梯里 我不知道
That Terrence Cook is a mighty slippery fellow.
因为Terrence Cook可是个很狡猾的家伙
I need a picture of him at exactly 7:03.
我需要他在整7:03的照片
These aren't going to help.
这些都没什么用
You got to take it outside.
你要到外面去
Your cellphone.
你的手♥机♥
We jam all the signals in a 100-yard radius.
半径100码之内的信♥号♥♥都被♥干♥扰了
Card cheaters. You know.
防出老千的 你知道
Thanks. Sure.
谢谢 不用
Tell... tell him to chill.
吓死他
Lose the mask.
把面具摘了
Down, boy.
摘了
What's your name, kid?
你叫什么 孩子?
Do you want to deal with me,
你想跟我
or do you want to deal with mr. Chompers?
还是跟Chompers先生打交道?
Arturo.
Arturo
Who are you working with, Arturo?
谁是你的同伙 Arturo?
I'm not working with no one.
我没有同伙
You're telling me you took down a varsity jock, jacked his car,
你是说撂倒运动员 用千斤顶撑起车子
stole his rims all by your scrawny self?
偷走他的轮胎 就单靠你那小身子板?
No.
不是
That wasn't me.
那些不是我♥干♥的
The others was.
是其他什么人
No, I heard about it.
我听说了这件事
I figured I had me my own copycat.
所以我想也许我也能模仿干一次
Cool, huh?
很酷 啊?
Give me a break, man.
别来这套 伙计
You're some punk freshman.
你就是个新来的小流氓
Now give me back my tunes before I kick your ass.
在我扁你之前 快把我的录音机还给我
Just wait till I'm a P.C.H.Er, shaggy.
直到我成为 P.C.H.Er才行 没大脑的家伙
Then I'm gonna find your ass, and you're gonna get yours.
然后我就踢你的屁♥股♥ 你就能得到你想要的
Thumper telling you to rob pizza boys?
Thumper让你抢劫送皮萨的人?
No, I'm proving myself so he'll let me in.
不是 我要证明我自己 这样他才会让我参加
P.C.H. Is back in charge, lady.
P.C.H.可是大后台 小姐
Did you just call me "lady"?
你刚叫我 小姐?
Okay.
好了
So the blackmailing...
那么 勒索...
is that another way you're out proving yourself, Cholito?
是另一个你用来证明自己的方式 Cholito?
Man, what are you talking about?
伙计 你在说什么?
Black-whatting?
勒什么?
Thanks for your cooperation.
多谢你的合作
Looks like we're done here, Arturo.
看来我们已经弄清楚了 Arturo
Cool. Can I go home, then?
酷 我能回家了吗?
Almost.
差不多
I need you to get me into a restricted website.
我需要你帮我进入一个受限制站点
Sure, what's the address?
可以 地址是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
What's it for?
干什么用的?
It's a Neptune High gay chat room.
Neptune高中的同性恋聊天室
Veronica, you're not...
Veronica 你不是...
no, I'm just curious.
不是 我只是好奇
Curious as to what's posted on the website, more accurately.
好奇网站上贴了些什么 比较准确的那种
Here we go.
就是这样
Work your funky magic.
施展你的魔力吧
And nothing.
嗯 你不动
What's the problem?
怎么了?
You set it up, didn't you?
你设的限定 是不是?
Some ass-face got onto their message board
一些恶心的家伙进入了他们的留言板
and wrote some pretty awful stuff,
写了些屁话
so Ryan asked me to beef up their security.
所以Ryan让我加强他们的安全设置
Yeah, I work for Ryan, too, now.
对 我现在也在为Ryan工作
So if you could just...
所以 如果你可以...
So then why wouldn't he have let you on it himself?
那为什么他不告诉你如何进入?
Damn you and your valid questions.
该死的你和你没完的问题
Look, it's still private if I only see the usernames, right?
听着 即使我看了用户名 资料仍然是保密的 对么?
Savvy detectives such as yourself
像你这么聪明的侦探
might deduce who the pirate's S.H.I.P.Ers are.
估计会猜出这些用户是谁
Mac, the only way I can stop the Marlenas and Kylees of this school
Mac唯一能把学校里像Marlena和Kylee的人
from being tormented is if I get on that message board.
解救出来的方法 就是我进入留言板
All right, stop it. You're embarrassing me.
好吧 别说了 你太为难我了
Okay, I'll make you a hard copy,
好了 我可以给你打印一份
but you have to burn it when you're done.
但是 事情解决后 你要立即烧了它
Excuse me, coach?
对不起 教练?
Think I could ride with the team tonight?
今晚我能跟队员一起去吗?
My car's in the shop,
我的车在商店
and I promised your star point guard I'd be there.
我答应了你的队员 我会去
Did I mention all the action shots I'll take for the Navigator?
我有没有提过我给 观察者 照了多少好照片?
I'm sorry, Veronica,
很抱歉 Veronica
we have a strict rule against girls on the team bus.
我们有严格规定 女孩不能上车
I want them focused.
我需要他们集中精神
You can ride with me if you want.
如果你愿意 可以跟我一起去
I realize it's no bus filled with rowdy towel-snapping jocks,
我知道那没有吵闹的运动员
but it'll smell better.
但气味闻起来好多了
I don't know.
我不知道
Um...
呃...
do you have room for my giant foam finger?
你有足够的地方放会淹没我的口水吗?
I do,
有
and I can even drop you off around the block
我还可以在路口把你放下
if you're worried about being seen together.
如果你不想被人看到你我在一起的话
Yes.
好吧
Please, by all means, protect my reputation.
拜托 尽可能的保护我的名声
Don't blame Mac.
不要责备Mac
I made her print it out.
我让她打出来的
I don't care who's gay.
我对谁是同性恋没有兴趣
That's fine.
没关系
I just didn't want to let you onto the site myself.
我只是不想让你从我这知道
I've let those guys down enough.
我已经够让他们失望了
Ryan, we caught the mugger.
Ryan 我们抓到了抢劫犯
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表